Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Can you request for a GCMS through your agent?

iamdoingthings

Sep 2, 2015
Abuja, Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015 - Additional test Submitted 07-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-19
My linkedin profile has been viewed by someone in private mode at least twice within the last two weeks. The last time this happened, I received my MR. Could this be a sign that PPR will come in soon?

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
May that be so in Jesus name, Amen!!!

iamdoingthings said:
My linkedin profile has been viewed by someone in private mode at least twice within the last two weeks. The last time this happened, I received my MR. Could this be a sign that PPR will come in soon?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamdoingthings said:

That could mean still working on your background checks with its successful completion heralding your PPR.

Ayobunmi05

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
Good day all, Please I need to ask something about the passport photo size to be sent.

I had it taken today and the size looks kinda big, i showed the photographer the specs and he said that was it.

Please those that have submitted their passports kindly help to let me know if u submitted with this kind of over sized passport photo oh

Thanks

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
@Ayobunmi05 I took my own passport photos at studio 24 on Lekki and It was pretty much like the standard passport photo size. I placed one of the passport photos on the specification that AVO sent on one of the forms and it fitted right into it so I assumed that must be the right size. Hopefully seniors in the house can help shed more light.

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
iamdoingthings said:
I tot I was d only one.
precisely mine was between Jan 31 and Feb 13..
make we dey monitor our selves dey go....just giv me MR...shikena

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Ayobunmi05 said:
Good day all, Please I need to ask something about the passport photo size to be sent.

I had it taken today and the size looks kinda big, i showed the photographer the specs and he said that was it.

Please those that have submitted their passports kindly help to let me know if u submitted with this kind of over sized passport photo oh

Thanks
The new photograph spec is quite big. You can also measure it with your ruler

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
Ayobunmi05 said:

Thanks

My brother/sister (sorry I am not sure which you are).
Use ruler to measure the total passport dimensions and the head dimensions and check if it tallies with what was specified. I took the dimensions to the photographer, he had to do it twice but he got it eventually. At first, I kept saying "my husband's head looks too big o" and then when he measured it, it was way more than it should have been. At dis stage, u don't want any stories or mishaps. The truth is that the passport photo is bigger than any of the previous passports photos you have used and when they send you your COPR&VISA, one of it will be attached. You need not be afraid, its certainly bigger than the normal size but it shouldn't be bigger than the specified one which is a range in itself. Of course, you can't tell how painstaking they will be with such details at this point.

Henry Chuks

Mar 18, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-01-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-03-2015
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
**-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
**-06-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
iamdoingthings said:
Got same notification that some persons viewed my profile in private mode. This is the first time since my over 8yrs being on Linkedin. All i need is MR....Thats all i ask of Baba God!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
layorh12 said:
Good morning House,
Please on behalf of a friend of mine I also have a question as regards GCMS notes. He had waited for PPR since May 2015 and he then decided to request a GCMS note. However, he got the PPR the day after he ordered the GCMS notes (Feb 11th 2016). The question is will the GCMS notes ordered affect him in anyway? and is there a reason for him to cancel the GCMS?...if yes, how can he go about this?....many thanks
Just a bit of clarity on GCMS notes.
Its CIC's single integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services.
The GCMS (visa file) is the most comprehensive and up to date information that can legally be obtained from Immigration, Refugees and citizenship Canada (IRCC).
See this system(or maybe apps) as a local server installed within an organization or company that is spread out between companies.All the employees of the organization needs to log in to this system to perform their daily duties which means it contains logs or records (gcms notes) of every data or project you worked on regardless of your location.Your Job description as a staff is to log in,assign ID to initiate the project before passing it on to other departments to work on it.Some projects needs to go through different locations and personnel to be accomplished....but the server tracks the history of the project.
This is the more reason why your history on gcms notes starts from the very first day your application is received in Nova Scotia and afterwards to other visa offices around the world.The records takes into account the time,date,processes,procedures,correspondences,actions and officers directly or indirectly working on an applicant.It contains all the logs of these details accurately and how you were evaluated to get 67 points and above
The most interesting thing about this is that when you request for gcms notes,it only have one centralized department in Canada that works over it and they are not under any obligation to take permission from your visa officers .....they have constitutional authorization to log into the GCMS system from where the server/system is deployed to pull out your data AS-IS(as it is) at the time you requested it.The officers working on your file will never know because for them,their evaluation at work can be seen through the notes so they will see that they follow the right procedures.
I took time to corroborate Sisi mee's response to you that your gcms notes request does not in any way interfere with your application process.
Whats is there to add.....that after successfully landing and you become citizen,you can still order your gcms notes to actually see how your file was treated years back,landed date,POE and so on.
Cheers

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Here is some information I found on CIC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1185&top=3

Why did processing times information change?

Prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means your application may not be processed at the office closest to where you live.

For many services, instead of asking about your nearest visa office, you are now asked for your country of residence. This provides you with a more accurate processing time. For other services, you may see a single processing time, no matter where you live. This is our commitment to process applications within that time. These processing times are updated on a weekly basis.

In addition, we redesigned the layout to be mobile friendly so that you can get the information you need anytime, on any device.

Processing times will vary based on:

Type of application submitted;
Volume of applications received;
How easily we can verify information;
How well and how quickly you respond to any requests or concerns;
Whether the application is complete.
Many more people want to immigrate to Canada than the Government of Canada can bring in each year under our annual immigration plan. Applications received after the maximum has been met may have to wait longer to be processed.

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
iamdoingthings said:

Yeah. Me too. I observed that an organization in Ghana viewed my profile in October last year.
Still not heard from them.

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Could you request for GSMC through your agent. Waiting for your response.