Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
Gentle Ace said:
Merry Xmas everyone and a prosperous new year in advance. 2016 will be a great year people lets unwind, relax and see things happen miraculously on our behalves.
Its will end in Praise.

Wish you same. Indeed 2016 will be a great year for us all! Let's keep up a positive attitude and keep hope alive.

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Iphyo said:
Well said!!...I can't begin imagine how you guys are feeling right now or what's it's like to be kept waiting...but you all have to LET Go and LET GOD...It will SURELY end in praise but you have to do away with anxiety
Hi Iphyo,
Please i sent you a PM.Kindly respond.
Cheers

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Allgrace said:
Dear Forumites,
Greetings to you all. I have followed this forum for a while now since I recently joined and thus wish to say some things here.
It is normal to be worried and expectant about AVO, but I wish to implore everyone to stay calm and focused on our current state and palnned adequately for the future. To me personally Canada is not an escape option to Nigeria which remains my country not withstanding what our leaders have turned this country to be over the years. I appreciate God always for what and who I am so also I believe it is same for everyone on this forum.
Either Canada or Naija, our lives and well being do not depend on this project but on God almighty. He will bless the labour of our ends in all capacity; so what is this desperation all about? Are we now so helpless that we now seem to become desperate about AVO? Now let me ask ye all that what will be your reaction if CIC decides to put an end to the FSW 2014? Will that be the end of our lives? Common!! Let us be realistic and not desperate. It will surely come to pass at the appointed time. As long as we are within the processing time frame and still within one year of our medicals, I think we should relax, go about our normal daily activities and face our lives as if it does not depends on AVO..My life is not built on AVO but on Jesus-Christ who knows the beginning from the ending and who will make all things beautiful in His own time. Friends let us hold on to God's Word and the Word will go and will not return void until it has performed what it has been sent for. Sometimes I wonder if we are expectant from God as we are from AVO.
Of a truth the glory shall be to God when it shall come to pass. I agree with the forumite that said nothing from AVO till next but that does not change the fact God is still on the throne. Friends let us cool down and celebrate the Xmas and New Year and let our petitions go to GOD and not AVO. God will surely answer His own people; hope you are one of them.
Shalom and complements of the season to you all in advance. Hold GOD and HE will cause AVO to send your PPR.
It is well
I wish to say something.....nigeria being the way it isnt just d leaders fault but all of us contributed.
We have fasted and prayed for AVO but u will agree with me that is rare to hear or see churches, fellowships,prayer groups etc praying off and on for nigeria

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
NG babe said:
Very well said with a lot of salient points. Thanks so much. God is the controller of everything, so why worry when you can pray.
However, I will like us to speak with some empathy. No two persons are under the same pressure that AVO is putting on people. The problem is not that Canada is viewed as the only way out of Nigeria's issues (I speak for some), the problem is not that people are not appreciative of God's doings, I also do not see everyone complaining as being desperate. I don't think so and I stand to be corrected.
The issue is:
The plan to relocate is different from the plan to go on vacation. Relocation entails much more logistics. The way the relocation affects everyday activities varies for different individuals. We are all certainly going about our normal daily lives but there are certain longterm financial implicating decisions some people may not be able to make because of the circumstances surrounding them. It will be quite unfair to say such people are desperate (though I know some really are). And when they make their fears known here, its not because they are making petition to AVO, its because they are feeling free to share how frustrated they feel with people who will understand because we are in a similar circumstance.
This is not to make excuses for those that have become truly desperate or negative as I know some truly are. I am just saying we should empathize while encouraging...
Its not easy to wait for something you don't have control over and you don't have a way to track your progress. God will see us through this phase and the wait will be worth it. It will end in praise.
NG babe u said it all we're all here as like minds and we share sentiments, feelings and what have you just to keep hope going, so we shouldn't read to it as desperation and fear sort off.
like u rightly said relocation is far different from visitation and due to energy tied to this Canada move, long-term plans are being truncated so we're humans and anxiety is bound to set in one time or the other, the bottom line is for us all to keep encouraging one another and some day somewhere in Canny we'll laugh about it all.
Compliment of the season people. It will and definitely end in PRAISE.

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
Gentle Ace said:
NG babe u said it all we're all here as like minds and we share sentiments, feelings and what have you just to keep hope going, so we shouldn't read to it as desperation and fear sort off.
like u rightly said relocation is far different from visitation and due to energy tied to this Canada move, long-term plans are being truncated so we're humans and anxiety is bound to set in one time or the other, the bottom line is for us all to keep encouraging one another and some day somewhere in Canny we'll laugh about it all.
Compliment of the season people. It will and definitely end in PRAISE.
GA. Thanks for the words. To NG Babe...You do well...All these are still the same. Trying to comfort ourselves in these trying time.
Personally, I have taken my mind off Canada since September. I have moved on. It has altered some of my plans but I dont want it to alter my life.
I have decided to go ahead with my plan as if this FSWP never existed. I try not to think much about it by engaging myself in a lot of other productive things and truely, I limit my time on the fori. I think with that I have been able to break loose of the emotional attachment.

But one thing I am sure of is that I will definitely make it...it is only a question of when!!!

May God bless our hustle!!!

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
May God bless our hustle ,now that's the positive spirit we all need,
H-A-P-P-Y H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S. & X-M-A-S in advance

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
XCEXX said:
GA. Thanks for the words. To NG Babe...You do well...All these are still the same. Trying to comfort ourselves in these trying time.
Personally, I have taken my mind off Canada since September. I have moved on. It has altered some of my plans but I dont want it to alter my life.
I have decided to go ahead with my plan as if this FSWP never existed. I try not to think much about it by engaging myself in a lot of other productive things and truely, I limit my time on the fori. I think with that I have been able to break loose of the emotional attachment.

But one thing I am sure of is that I will definitely make it...it is only a question of when!!!

May God bless our hustle!!!

Well said my dear.... am even considering going off line for a while hoping to be welcomed with loads of positive updates when I return!

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
NG babe said:
Very well said with a lot of salient points. Thanks so much. God is the controller of everything, so why worry when you can pray.
However, I will like us to speak with some empathy. No two persons are under the same pressure that AVO is putting on people. The problem is not that Canada is viewed as the only way out of Nigeria's issues (I speak for some), the problem is not that people are not appreciative of God's doings, I also do not see everyone complaining as being desperate. I don't think so and I stand to be corrected.
The issue is:
The plan to relocate is different from the plan to go on vacation. Relocation entails much more logistics. The way the relocation affects everyday activities varies for different individuals. We are all certainly going about our normal daily lives but there are certain longterm financial implicating decisions some people may not be able to make because of the circumstances surrounding them. It will be quite unfair to say such people are desperate (though I know some really are). And when they make their fears known here, its not because they are making petition to AVO, its because they are feeling free to share how frustrated they feel with people who will understand because we are in a similar circumstance.
This is not to make excuses for those that have become truly desperate or negative as I know some truly are. I am just saying we should empathize while encouraging...
Its not easy to wait for something you don't have control over and you don't have a way to track your progress. God will see us through this phase and the wait will be worth it. It will end in praise.
Thumbs Up NG Babe! We all need to show more empathy while trying to encourage people.

This forum is a family, where I believe everyone is free to share his joy as well as frustrations. It would be unfair to label anyone as "desperate" when he cannot determine whether or not to pay his landlord in full or half? A lot has already been sacrificed to get to this stage. To be left stuck in limbo without much information from AVO can be very exasperating. Anyway, what can we do but hope, pray and keep on refreshing our mail-boxes?

Abeg, those considering dumping this thread should please have a rethink. This platform has made the waiting-pain easier to bear. It is sometimes comforting to know you are not alone. That is one thing this thread has helped us achieve. I also admonish our secret visitors to please stop by and share their stories (good or bad, joy or pains). We are one family, united by a common mission.

It shall definitely end in praise.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Hi guys, it's so dull here, what's going on, are we already on vacation?

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
rollingbaby said:
Lack of updates caused the dullness. Let avo give 10 ppr including mine. The dullness will disappear.
Talk true, me don talk am tey tey before say AVO get agenda. Me thinks they've closed shop on fswp for the year since , but we can still be dropping comments to make the house function. Let's keep the spirit alive guys .

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
My Brethren..........Watch & Pray...........God will surprise us ALL

"My Father, do what will make me to forget past years of pain, in the name of Jesus"

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
Good morning my virtual/online brothers and sisters wey we never see before,

Today marks a year after my application got to AVO, I still dey wait for my medicals but I have faith that sooner than I expect, medicals go land and thereafter PPR. Lets all just keep the faith going and God will surprise us all at a time we least expect. We shall all rejoice in the end.

Have a great day peeps. ;D :D 8)

Ayobunmi05

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
Hello All, Compliments of the season to U all

It has ben a very long while I have been online. It will end in Praise for us all..
Please I need help with paying my RPRF. I used my GT card it is says "payment not approved" same thing with Zenith.
What bank card can I use to make the payment and does anyone know the conversion rate for Canadian Dollars that Nigerian Banks are using.

Please I need help on this fast.

Kind regards

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Ayobunmi05 said:
Hello All, Compliments of the season to U all

It has ben a very long while I have been online. It will end in Praise for us all..
Please I need help with paying my RPRF. I used my GT card it is says "payment not approved" same thing with Zenith.
What bank card can I use to make the payment and does anyone know the conversion rate for Canadian Dollars that Nigerian Banks are using.

Please I need help on this fast.

Kind regards
Go to your bank, I think there might be a documentation u might need to approve d transaction. You can also call GTconnect (0700 482666328).

Is there any update on your application? Abeg let us know o.