27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
pace said:
Pipis Husband is right. There are a lot of people outside this forum who applied for the immigration program. People are getting positive updates already.

So, we should remain calm and be expectant. It will end in praises.
Amen o. Make the thing reach us sharp sharp in Jesus name. Hope alive!

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Iphyo said:
Thanks so much Calgary Chic for sharing in my joy Everyone will celebrate with you as well
AMEN!!!

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Statistically that analogy is flawed if you are saying they are still answering fsw 2014. Because then the only alternative is saying our cohort Canadian visa forum is being neglected. But I know several EE applicants who have been processed though.
pace said:
Pipis Husband is right. There are a lot of people outside this forum who applied for the immigration program. People are getting positive updates already.

So, we should remain calm and be expectant. It will end in praises.

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
Ebe said:
Statistically that analogy is flawed if you are saying they are still answering few 2014. Because 8th I say it's the then the only alternative is saying our cohort Canadian visa forum is being neglected. But I know several EL applicants who have being processed though.
[/Ebe ,I quite agree with you on this ,the idea that others outside those that contribute on this forum are getting updates presupposes that we are been victimized and I doubt that the possibility of that is infinite ,but am sure PH has some informed perspective and I would appreciate if he could shed more light on this . However am sure this delay would in no way geopardise our immigration chances ,it's just the inconveniences of having ones plans readjusted ,which in itself posses a lot of constraints .it will definitely end in praise for us all in Jesus name quote]

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Sisi mee said:
Can we then concluded that belonging to this forum has caused delay to our application process? just thinking aloud :'( :eek:
Belonging to this forum has got nothing to do with the delay we are experiencing.

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
tbaba said:
Belonging to this forum has got nothing to do with the delay we are experiencing.
Was just thinking aloud in response to comments above.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Good day all,

Abeg make una no let AVO let us create different theories ooooo.

We on canadavisa forum are but a fraction of those that applied for FSW2014 so please lets focus on our own applications. AVO is very slow (not a doubt) and im sure they are still working albeit slow. Remember popsicle and liivelyvivien got updates last month (those are the ones we know), there are still a million and one people out there we dont know and we probably will not know when they get their updates.

Lets just continue to support each other here and it will surely end in praise.

one love

iya ibeji

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
iya ibeji said:
Good day all,

Abeg make una no let AVO let us create different theories ooooo.

We on canadavisa forum are but a fraction of those that applied for FSW2014 so please lets focus on our own applications. AVO is very slow (not a doubt) and im sure they are still working albeit slow. Remember popsicle and liivelyvivien got updates last month (those are the ones we know), there are still a million and one people out there we dont know and we probably will not know when they get their updates.

Lets just continue to support each other here and it will surely end in praise.

one love

iya ibeji
Iya Biu ;D :D

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Please don't misquote me what I meant was there is no way AVO is treating FSW 2014 without having a few of us in the group being included so saying there are peeps outside are being treated is very unlikely. My opinion is AVO is not treating fsw 2014 at all . I didn't say members of the group are being Ignored by AVE.
tbaba said:

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
Ebe said:
Please don't misquote me what I meant was there is no way AVO is treating FSW 2014 without having a few of us in the group being included so saying there are peeps outside are being treated is very unlikely. My opinion is AVO is not treating fsw 2014 at all . I didn't say members of the group are being Ignored by AVE.
[/quote

I agree with you. AVO has not treated FSW 2014 for sometime. At least 1 or 2 people on the forum would have received PPR since OCT.

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
Dear Forumites,
Greetings to you all. I have followed this forum for a while now since I recently joined and thus wish to say some things here.
It is normal to be worried and expectant about AVO, but I wish to implore everyone to stay calm and focused on our current state and palnned adequately for the future. To me personally Canada is not an escape option to Nigeria which remains my country not withstanding what our leaders have turned this country to be over the years. I appreciate God always for what and who I am so also I believe it is same for everyone on this forum.
Either Canada or Naija, our lives and well being do not depend on this project but on God almighty. He will bless the labour of our ends in all capacity; so what is this desperation all about? Are we now so helpless that we now seem to become desperate about AVO? Now let me ask ye all that what will be your reaction if CIC decides to put an end to the FSW 2014? Will that be the end of our lives? Common!! Let us be realistic and not desperate. It will surely come to pass at the appointed time. As long as we are within the processing time frame and still within one year of our medicals, I think we should relax, go about our normal daily activities and face our lives as if it does not depends on AVO..My life is not built on AVO but on Jesus-Christ who knows the beginning from the ending and who will make all things beautiful in His own time. Friends let us hold on to God's Word and the Word will go and will not return void until it has performed what it has been sent for. Sometimes I wonder if we are expectant from God as we are from AVO.
Of a truth the glory shall be to God when it shall come to pass. I agree with the forumite that said nothing from AVO till next but that does not change the fact God is still on the throne. Friends let us cool down and celebrate the Xmas and New Year and let our petitions go to GOD and not AVO. God will surely answer His own people; hope you are one of them.
Shalom and complements of the season to you all in advance. Hold GOD and HE will cause AVO to send your PPR.
It is well

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Allgrace said:
Dear Forumites,
Greetings to you all. I have followed this forum for a while now since I recently joined and thus wish to say some things here.
It is normal to be worried and expectant about AVO, but I wish to implore everyone to stay calm and focused on our current state and palnned adequately for the future. To me personally Canada is not an escape option to Nigeria which remains my country not withstanding what our leaders have turned this country to be over the years. I appreciate God always for what and who I am so also I believe it is same for everyone on this forum.
Either Canada or Naija, our lives and well being do not depend on this project but on God almighty. He will bless the labour of our ends in all capacity; so what is this desperation all about? Are we now so helpless that we now seem to become desperate about AVO? Now let me ask ye all that what will be your reaction if CIC decides to put an end to the FSW 2014? Will that be the end of our lives? Common!! Let us be realistic and not desperate. It will surely come to pass at the appointed time. As long as we are within the processing time frame and still within one year of our medicals, I think we should relax, go about our normal daily activities and face our lives as if it does not depends on AVO..My life is not built on AVO but on Jesus-Christ who knows the beginning from the ending and who will make all things beautiful in His own time. Friends let us hold on to God's Word and the Word will go and will not return void until it has performed what it has been sent for. Sometimes I wonder if we are expectant from God as we are from AVO.
Of a truth the glory shall be to God when it shall come to pass. I agree with the forumite that said nothing from AVO till next but that does not change the fact God is still on the throne. Friends let us cool down and celebrate the Xmas and New Year and let our petitions go to GOD and not AVO. God will surely answer His own people; hope you are one of them.
Shalom and complements of the season to you all in advance. Hold GOD and HE will cause AVO to send your PPR.
It is well
Well said!!...I can't begin imagine how you guys are feeling right now or what's it's like to be kept waiting...but you all have to LET Go and LET GOD...It will SURELY end in praise but you have to do away with anxiety

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Merry Xmas everyone and a prosperous new year in advance. 2016 will be a great year people lets unwind, relax and see things happen miraculously on our behalves.
Its will end in Praise.

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
Allgrace said:
Dear Forumites,
It is well
Very well said with a lot of salient points. Thanks so much. God is the controller of everything, so why worry when you can pray.
However, I will like us to speak with some empathy. No two persons are under the same pressure that AVO is putting on people. The problem is not that Canada is viewed as the only way out of Nigeria's issues (I speak for some), the problem is not that people are not appreciative of God's doings, I also do not see everyone complaining as being desperate. I don't think so and I stand to be corrected.
The issue is:
The plan to relocate is different from the plan to go on vacation. Relocation entails much more logistics. The way the relocation affects everyday activities varies for different individuals. We are all certainly going about our normal daily lives but there are certain longterm financial implicating decisions some people may not be able to make because of the circumstances surrounding them. It will be quite unfair to say such people are desperate (though I know some really are). And when they make their fears known here, its not because they are making petition to AVO, its because they are feeling free to share how frustrated they feel with people who will understand because we are in a similar circumstance.
This is not to make excuses for those that have become truly desperate or negative as I know some truly are. I am just saying we should empathize while encouraging...
Its not easy to wait for something you don't have control over and you don't have a way to track your progress. God will see us through this phase and the wait will be worth it. It will end in praise.

Innercircle

Oct 30, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
NG babe said:
Very well said with a lot of salient points. Thanks so much. God is the controller of everything, so why worry when you can pray.
However, I will like us to speak with some empathy. No two persons are under the same pressure that AVO is putting on people. The problem is not that Canada is viewed as the only way out of Nigeria's issues (I speak for some), the problem is not that people are not appreciative of God's doings, I also do not see everyone complaining as being desperate. I don't think so and I stand to be corrected.
The issue is:
The plan to relocate is different from the plan to go on vacation. Relocation entails much more logistics. The way the relocation affects everyday activities varies for different individuals. We are all certainly going about our normal daily lives but there are certain longterm financial implicating decisions some people may not be able to make because of the circumstances surrounding them. It will be quite unfair to say such people are desperate (though I know some really are). And when they make their fears known here, its not because they are making petition to AVO, its because they are feeling free to share how frustrated they feel with people who will understand because we are in a similar circumstance.
This is not to make excuses for those that have become truly desperate or negative as I know some truly are. I am just saying we should empathize while encouraging...
Its not easy to wait for something you don't have control over and you don't have a way to track your progress. God will see us through this phase and the wait will be worth it. It will end in praise.

Very well said. Thank you!