Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Thank U very much for your advice, The good Lord will see Us through and it will end in praise.

Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everyone.I am new here but i have been reading comment for the past to weeks.It's heart warming seeing the brotherhood here.I just want to encourage us to keep up the faith.....the vision may tarry but it ll come to pass.If there is anyone who should be on the panic mode...i guess that person should be me.i did my medicals in February n got a third line update in march(medical received).i got a mail from Accra in june cos i made a RPRF in excess cos i sent two bank drafts for my self n my spouse.My spouse is non accompany but i wasn't sure weather i needed to pay or not since it was not specified,i just assumed if his payment is not necessary,they ll return his bank draft.so in june they sent a form for the return of my husband's bank draft "since he is not accompanying you to canada",that was their word.I didn't hear from them again so i decided to do a mail to them in august, a courteous one asking for an update of my process.I got a respond from them five days later. Visa Officer Kas replied telling me,"pls be assured your refund(spouse) n application are in queue for review.He said no further document is required from me at this time.He or she thanked me for my patience n minimum correspondence. I noticed my esca (i hope i got it right) was modified in the first week of october....the initial date processing started was changed from october to september.My processing actually started in september according to the positive eligibility mail i got in september so that must have been a mistake on their part.Anyways,it was corrected in october without prompting them.So when i come here come see say people wey we do medical about the same month don land finish,fear come catch me(lol).So last week against my decision not to contact them again,i sent a second mail.I got a response today...i read a little bit of sternness in the content on like the first one that was understanding n sympathetic.officier Kas again assured me that my husband's refund is in process n that i should kindly keep my correspondence to a minimum while they process the backlog of refunds. And that i ll be notify by email as soon it is done.And in the main time,pls be assured that your application is in queue for review.I got the mail this afternoon. So my brothers n sisters,let s exercise patience.These people are working,i guess the press is much n the more we send mails here n there ,the more we distract them.As for me,am not sending nada to them again....na their corpse,na them go bury am.I am assured that the covenant i have with God concerning this cant be broken,He has started it,He ll complete it.Let hem do their background check if that is what is delaying it.i dey here dey wait them.So let us give them space so that they can concentrate on giving us our good news. Meanwhile as we wait,let us concentrate on what we really want to do when we get there....getting the visa is a big step but settling down is another big issue.Canada has prospects.....a country that u can be what you want to be through hard work but hard work needs opportunities n that is what we should be praying for.A relative who is there told me that once i land,i should just enter one of the rest rooms at the airport,remove my shoes n step on the floor with my bare feet n begin to call on God to command all the forces that controls canada to start to work in my favor.She said i have to charge n control spiritually before i start my hustle.I have a pharmacist big sister,who told me she would have come back to Naija if she had not burnt the bridge(resigned her job) before leaving Naija. Today,she has settled down with her family....had to change her career as a pharmacist but she said looking back,she has no regret but initially,settling down was kind of tough.I am not scaring us,we be Naija now..we can adapt anywhere,let us focus on the bigger picture n leave Accra to finish what God has prepared for us....na with good health we go take possess our possession in Jesus name. My medicals expires early next year....am not moved cos i know my PPR ll hit my mail before the end of this year as long as God is on the throne.My colleague left with her family in May this year,they did their medicals in March,2014 n got their PPR in January this year,they got their visas a month before the expiration of their medicals,they had to rush down to land n left finally in may.My ticket money dey inside bank,i ready for them even three weeks before medical expire.Make we just stay positive n see God at work cos God needs our positive spirits oooh,can two work together except they agree.It is not starting the race first that matters,it is how well u end it.Who knows,God might be preparing u to be at the right place at the right time in canada n if u land now,u might miss it.It is well in Jesus name ,amen

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everyone.I am new here but i have been reading comment for the past to weeks.It's heart warming seeing the brotherhood here.I just want to encourage us to keep up the faith.....the vision may tarry but it ll come to pass.If there is anyone who should be on the panic mode...i guess that person should be me.i did my medicals in February n got a third line update in march(medical received).i got a mail from Accra in june cos i made a RPRF in excess cos i sent two bank drafts for my self n my spouse.My spouse is non accompany but i wasn't sure weather i needed to pay or not since it was not specified,i just assumed if his payment is not necessary,they ll return his bank draft.so in june they sent a form for the return of my husband's bank draft "since he is not accompanying you to canada",that was their word.I didn't hear from them again so i decided to do a mail to them in august, a courteous one asking for an update of my process.I got a respond from them five days later. Visa Officer Kas replied telling me,"pls be assured your refund(spouse) n application are in queue for review.He said no further document is required from me at this time.He or she thanked me for my patience n minimum correspondence. I noticed my esca (i hope i got it right) was modified in the first week of october....the initial date processing started was changed from october to september.My processing actually started in september according to the positive eligibility mail i got in september so that must have been a mistake on their part.Anyways,it was corrected in october without prompting them.So when i come here come see say people wey we do medical about the same month don land finish,fear come catch me(lol).So last week against my decision not to contact them again,i sent a second mail.I got a response today...i read a little bit of sternness in the content on like the first one that was understanding n sympathetic.officier Kas again assured me that my husband's refund is in process n that i should kindly keep my correspondence to a minimum while they process the backlog of refunds. And that i ll be notify by email as soon it is done.And in the main time,pls be assured that your application is in queue for review.I got the mail this afternoon. So my brothers n sisters,let s exercise patience.These people are working,i guess the press is much n the more we send mails here n there ,the more we distract them.As for me,am not sending nada to them again....na their corpse,na them go bury am.I am assured that the covenant i have with God concerning this cant be broken,He has started it,He ll complete it.Let hem do their background check if that is what is delaying it.i dey here dey wait them.So let us give them space so that they can concentrate on giving us our good news. Meanwhile as we wait,let us concentrate on what we really want to do when we get there....getting the visa is a big step but settling down is another big issue.Canada has prospects.....a country that u can be what you want to be through hard work but hard work needs opportunities n that is what we should be praying for.A relative who is there told me that once i land,i should just enter one of the rest rooms at the airport,remove my shoes n step on the floor with my bare feet n begin to call on God to command all the forces that controls canada to start to work in my favor.She said i have to charge n control spiritually before i start my hustle.I have a pharmacist big sister,who told me she would have come back to Naija if she had not burnt the bridge(resigned her job) before leaving Naija. Today,she has settled down with her family....had to change her career as a pharmacist but she said looking back,she has no regret but initially,settling down was kind of tough.I am not scaring us,we be Naija now..we can adapt anywhere,let us focus on the bigger picture n leave Accra to finish what God has prepared for us....na with good health we go take possess our possession in Jesus name. My medicals expires early next year....am not moved cos i know my PPR ll hit my mail before the end of this year as long as God is on the throne.My colleague left with her family in May this year,they did their medicals in March,2014 n got their PPR in January this year,they got their visas a month before the expiration of their medicals,they had to rush down to land n left finally in may.My ticket money dey inside bank,i ready for them even three weeks before medical expire.Make we just stay positive n see God at work cos God needs our positive spirits oooh,can two work together except they agree.It is not starting the race first that matters,it is how well u end it.Who knows,God might be preparing u to be at the right place at the right time in canada n if u land now,u might miss it.It is well in Jesus name ,amen
Waoooo what a story, in every situation let's keep thanking God. I salute your courage and positivity. It will end well for all. Please fill your details in the spreadsheet below.

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everyone.I am new here but i have been reading comment for the past to weeks.It's heart warming seeing the brotherhood here.I just want to encourage us to keep up the faith.....the vision may tarry but it ll come to pass.If there is anyone who should be on the panic mode...i guess that person should be me.i did my medicals in February n got a third line update in march(medical received).i got a mail from Accra in june cos i made a RPRF in excess cos i sent two bank drafts for my self n my spouse.My spouse is non accompany but i wasn't sure weather i needed to pay or not since it was not specified,i just assumed if his payment is not necessary,they ll return his bank draft.so in june they sent a form for the return of my husband's bank draft "since he is not accompanying you to canada",that was their word.I didn't hear from them again so i decided to do a mail to them in august, a courteous one asking for an update of my process.I got a respond from them five days later. Visa Officer Kas replied telling me,"pls be assured your refund(spouse) n application are in queue for review.He said no further document is required from me at this time.He or she thanked me for my patience n minimum correspondence. I noticed my esca (i hope i got it right) was modified in the first week of october....the initial date processing started was changed from october to september.My processing actually started in september according to the positive eligibility mail i got in september so that must have been a mistake on their part.Anyways,it was corrected in october without prompting them.So when i come here come see say people wey we do medical about the same month don land finish,fear come catch me(lol).So last week against my decision not to contact them again,i sent a second mail.I got a response today...i read a little bit of sternness in the content on like the first one that was understanding n sympathetic.officier Kas again assured me that my husband's refund is in process n that i should kindly keep my correspondence to a minimum while they process the backlog of refunds. And that i ll be notify by email as soon it is done.And in the main time,pls be assured that your application is in queue for review.I got the mail this afternoon. So my brothers n sisters,let s exercise patience.These people are working,i guess the press is much n the more we send mails here n there ,the more we distract them.As for me,am not sending nada to them again....na their corpse,na them go bury am.I am assured that the covenant i have with God concerning this cant be broken,He has started it,He ll complete it.Let hem do their background check if that is what is delaying it.i dey here dey wait them.So let us give them space so that they can concentrate on giving us our good news.
Hmmm. This is so insightful. Thanks for sharing and the encouragement. Na wa o. Dem get many backlog o. Its well o. 1 month to expiry date is short sha but we thank God. For them to tell you that you are still on queue, then they still dey work. Its well my Gentle Canadian and forumites. It must end in praise in Jesus name. No matter how hard the devil tries. God win!

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Waooo. God will surely grant us favour. Let's remain prayerful and have faith in God. He will perfect everything. AVO has not forgotten us.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Nice one GentleCanadian I have never lost hope one bit in this our project, I did a couple of mails to AVO too and I got reply from KAS in the recent one that I should be assured that they have my medical results and that it expires May 2016 and that my application is in queue for review.

One thing is certain guys you will surely get PPR before the expiring of your medical, so we should try and be gathering more funds as no amount is too much for this project, also to be ready in case the visa comes close to the expiring date and should get ready for POF update as the PPR has delayed.

It will end in PRAISE people.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Guyman1234 said:
@tbaba, from the spreadsheet, can u give us an estatimate of the number of awaiting PR to those that have gotten their visa?
tbaba said:
Guyman see your request below based on the spreadsheet.
Landed (43)
Visa Issued (84)
Passport Request (4)
MR acknowledged awaiting PPR (86)
PER received awaiting MR (103)
The last forumite that received PPR on the 2nd of November is Popsicle2014
Just to a little addition to tbaba's response on the details requested by Guyman1234,we have some duplicated name on the SS.Removing them,I have arrived on details below...
Landed Applicants - 44
Visa Issued Applicants -76
Passport Request Applicants -4
Medical Request applicants(Awaiting PPR) -86
PER applicants (Awaiting Medical requests) -94
We should all note that there has been some trickles of updates from applicants who didn't submit their details on the SS and I still believe there are some of us who (for one reason or another) could not gives updates despite having updates from AVO.Funny enough,we have numerous of our anonymous/silent readers/fans with one form of update or another.
As much as we want to project details from the spreadsheet,it does represents just a fraction of applicants in AVO.
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Dear All,
There is no use in repeating what many of my colleagues already advised.
What matters is that all applications been processed will soon come to a logical end...maybe we are not sure of the timing,we shouldn't too much about it.
Before now,it used to be a minimum of two years processing times (that was my expectation for my application) only for mine to be completed in barely 5 months.Here we are now in another type of Change management which will need to managed.
I wont condemn or encourage any applicants in contacting the new PM...be sure to tread with caution and make an informed decision in whatever options you have chosen.
Many of my friends have advised us all to exhibit patience...truly,patience is a virtue that we need to get used to.
Just in-case the present scenario had already exhausted our "patience" virtue,try an advanced form of patience called - LONG-SUFFERING (synonyms: patient, forbearing, tolerant, uncomplaining, stoic, stoical, resigned; easygoing, indulgent, charitable, accommodating, forgiving, understanding)
I'm sure none of us can exhaust Long-suffering virtue :D
On a lighter note,I know most of us already feel he/she is well prepared to relocate,no additional preparation(s) is/are too much - Kindly be sure to add more preparations on what you did already....you are going to be glad you did.
Thanks for buddies always checking on the landed group peeps - we appreciate all and I am sure all of you are going to get a rousing welcome however little from us all.
Cheers

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
kollins said:
Dear All,
What matters is that all applications been processed will soon come to a logical end...maybe we are not sure of the timing,we shouldn't too much about it.
Before now,it used to be a minimum of two years processing times (that was my expectation for my application) only for mine to be completed in barely 5 months.Here we are now in another type of Change management which will need to managed.
I wont condemn or encourage any applicants in contacting the new PM...be sure to tread with caution and make an informed decision in whatever options you have chosen.
Many of my friends have advised us all to exhibit patience...truly,patience is a virtue that we need to get used to.
Just in-case the present scenario had already exhausted our "patience" virtue,try an advanced form of patience called - LONG-SUFFERING (synonyms: patient, forbearing, tolerant, uncomplaining, stoic, stoical, resigned; easygoing, indulgent, charitable, accommodating, forgiving, understanding)
On a lighter note,I know most of us already feel he/she is well prepared to relocate,no additional preparation(s) is/are too much - Kindly be sure to add more preparations on what you did already....you are going to be glad you did.
Thanks for buddies always checking on the landed group peeps - we appreciate all and I am sure all of you are going to get a rousing welcome however little from us all.
Cheers
Wow Kollins, nice to have you chip in. I didn't know you were still coming this way. Thanks for the encouragement. Get set bcos we will soon join you over there. Enjoy!

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Thanks Collins.

Patience is the watch word !!!

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Gentlecanadian said:
Wow!!! This is so humbling......Thanks Gentlecanadian for this encouraging piece.....I'm giving you your first +1.

It's going to end in praise for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Your second +1 from me! We so needed this bucket of cold water to cool us down :); thanks!

Gentlecanadian said:

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
kollins said:
Dear All,
Cheers
Twale Sir K........

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
kollins said:
Dear All,
Cheers
Kollins. good to read from you on the forum its been a long time. thanks for the words of encouragement.