App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Anyone in the house interested in pursuing the CFP designation?

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
kollins said:
Dear All,
There is no use in repeating what many of my colleagues already advised.
What matters is that all applications been processed will soon come to a logical end...maybe we are not sure of the timing,we shouldn't too much about it.
Before now,it used to be a minimum of two years processing times (that was my expectation for my application) only for mine to be completed in barely 5 months.Here we are now in another type of Change management which will need to managed.
I wont condemn or encourage any applicants in contacting the new PM...be sure to tread with caution and make an informed decision in whatever options you have chosen.
Many of my friends have advised us all to exhibit patience...truly,patience is a virtue that we need to get used to.
Just in-case the present scenario had already exhausted our "patience" virtue,try an advanced form of patience called - LONG-SUFFERING (synonyms: patient, forbearing, tolerant, uncomplaining, stoic, stoical, resigned; easygoing, indulgent, charitable, accommodating, forgiving, understanding)
I'm sure none of us can exhaust Long-suffering virtue :D
On a lighter note,I know most of us already feel he/she is well prepared to relocate,no additional preparation(s) is/are too much - Kindly be sure to add more preparations on what you did already....you are going to be glad you did.
Thanks for buddies always checking on the landed group peeps - we appreciate all and I am sure all of you are going to get a rousing welcome however little from us all.
Cheers
Nice one boss

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
kollins said:
Dear All,
There is no use in repeating what many of my colleagues already advised.
What matters is that all applications been processed will soon come to a logical end...maybe we are not sure of the timing,we shouldn't too much about it.
Before now,it used to be a minimum of two years processing times (that was my expectation for my application) only for mine to be completed in barely 5 months.Here we are now in another type of Change management which will need to managed.
I wont condemn or encourage any applicants in contacting the new PM...be sure to tread with caution and make an informed decision in whatever options you have chosen.
Many of my friends have advised us all to exhibit patience...truly,patience is a virtue that we need to get used to.
Just in-case the present scenario had already exhausted our "patience" virtue,try an advanced form of patience called - LONG-SUFFERING (synonyms: patient, forbearing, tolerant, uncomplaining, stoic, stoical, resigned; easygoing, indulgent, charitable, accommodating, forgiving, understanding)
I'm sure none of us can exhaust Long-suffering virtue :D
On a lighter note,I know most of us already feel he/she is well prepared to relocate,no additional preparation(s) is/are too much - Kindly be sure to add more preparations on what you did already....you are going to be glad you did.
Thanks for buddies always checking on the landed group peeps - we appreciate all and I am sure all of you are going to get a rousing welcome however little from us all.
Cheers
Thanks Kollins. We appreciate. No way to exhaust the long suffering list o. Nah my compass now till AVO respond.
Respect!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
BabyBal said:
Anyone in the house interested in pursuing the CFP designation?
Interested. Can you give info on it? Though, I checked online and I found a CFP which is Certification in Financial Planning. Is it the same?
Thanks for the heads-up.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Dear All Forumites.

In as much as we desire to get to the finishing line and while we cannot control what happens at AVO; I suggest that we keep the faith and believe that it will surely end in praise for us all to the glory of God.

I strongly believe that AVO would start dishing out favourable updates to us all before year 2015 ends. That I believe.

Oh God, please open the floodgates of heaven to us your children and grant us our expectations from AVO before this year runs out by Your grace, mercy and compassion.

It will surely end in praise to the glory of God.

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Hey guys,

I found this post, and thought it reassuring, for those skeptical about the possible settlement of Syrian refugees in the Maple Leaf Country.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/18/syrian-refugees-will-face-three-levels-of-intense-screening.html

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Very insightful link.

superzee said:
Hey guys,

I found this post, and thought it reassuring, for those skeptical about the possible settlement of Syrian refugees in the Maple Leaf Country.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/18/syrian-refugees-will-face-three-levels-of-intense-screening.html

ozone

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015
Nomination.....
16-1-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
11-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-09-2015
Interview........
Waive mode activated by AVO
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everyone.I am new here but i have been reading comment for the past to weeks.It's heart warming seeing the brotherhood here.I just want to encourage us to keep up the faith.....the vision may tarry but it ll come to pass.If there is anyone who should be on the panic mode...i guess that person should be me.i did my medicals in February n got a third line update in march(medical received).i got a mail from Accra in june cos i made a RPRF in excess cos i sent two bank drafts for my self n my spouse.My spouse is non accompany but i wasn't sure weather i needed to pay or not since it was not specified,i just assumed if his payment is not necessary,they ll return his bank draft.so in june they sent a form for the return of my husband's bank draft "since he is not accompanying you to canada",that was their word.I didn't hear from them again
so i decided to do a mail to them in august, a courteous one asking for an update of my process.I got a respond from them five days later. Visa Officer Kas replied telling me,"pls be assured your refund(spouse) n application are in queue for review.He said no further document is required from me at this time.He or she thanked me for my patience n minimum correspondence. I noticed my esca (i hope i got it right) was modified in the first week of october....the initial date processing started was changed from october to september.My processing actually started in september according to the positive eligibility mail i got in september so that must have been a mistake on their part.Anyways,it was corrected in october without prompting them.So when i come here come see say people wey we do medical about the same month don land finish,fear come catch me(lol).So last week against my decision not to contact them again,i sent a second mail.I got a response today...i read a little bit of sternness in the content on like the first one that was understanding n sympathetic.officier Kas again assured me that my husband's refund is in process n that i should kindly keep my correspondence to a minimum while they process the backlog of refunds. And that i ll be notify by email as soon it is done.And in the main time,pls be assured that your application is in queue for review.I got the mail this afternoon. So my brothers n sisters,let s exercise patience.These people are working,i guess the press is much n the more we send mails here n there ,the more we distract them.As for me,am not sending nada to them again....na their corpse,na them go bury am.I am assured that the covenant i have with God concerning this cant be broken,He has started it,He ll complete it.Let hem do their background check if that is what is delaying it.i dey here dey wait them.So let us give them space so that they can concentrate on giving us our good news. Meanwhile as we wait,let us concentrate on what we really want to do when we get there....getting the visa is a big step but settling down is another big issue.Canada has prospects.....a country that u can be what you want to be through hard work but hard work needs opportunities n that is what we should be praying for.A relative who is there told me that once i land,i should just enter one of the rest rooms at the airport,remove my shoes n step on the floor with my bare feet n begin to call on God to command all the forces that controls canada to start to work in my favor.She said i have to charge n control spiritually before i start my hustle.I have a pharmacist big sister,who told me she would have come back to Naija if she had not burnt the bridge(resigned her job) before leaving Naija. Today,she has settled down with her family....had to change her career as a pharmacist but she said looking back,she has no regret but initially,settling down was kind of tough.I am not scaring us,we be Naija now..we can adapt anywhere,let us focus on the bigger picture n leave Accra to finish what God has prepared for us....na with good health we go take possess our possession in Jesus name. My medicals expires early next year....am not moved cos i know my PPR ll hit my mail before the end of this year as long as God is on the throne.My colleague left with her family in May this year,they did their medicals in March,2014 n got their PPR in January this year,they got their visas a month before the expiration of their medicals,they had to rush down to land n left finally in may.My ticket money dey inside bank,i ready for them even three weeks before medical expire.Make we just stay positive n see God at work cos God needs our positive spirits oooh,can two work together except they agree.It is not starting the race first that matters,it is how well u end it.Who knows,God might be preparing u to be at the right place at the right time in canada n if u land now,u might miss it.It is well in Jesus name ,amen
I have sent requested docs for family addition and it has arrived AVO, waiting mode is now activated and i pray that we all get positive updates like a thief in the night. it will surely end in praise. welcome on board Gentlecanadian and thanks for the word of encouragement. Also thanks to PH, tbaba and all other forumnites for your advise concerning the family addition and any other issue i needed clarity on.

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
Good evening House,

I remember seeing something once about discount for sending international documents, I have some documents I want to send to AVO and need to find out how I can access the discount...Anybody with information should please help a brother out

All na to cut cost ohh....................

Regards

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Pastor Daniel said:
Hello Friends, let's remain hopeful. CIC has not totally forgotten us from the FSWP 2014 stream. Read recent article below or visit cicnews.com/2015/11/important-updates-express-entry-selection-system-canadian-immigration-116607.html#sthash.UABOYBiz.dpuf

The month of November has so far seen some significant developments with respect to the Express Entry selection system for Canadian immigration, which is approaching one year since its initial launch. In addition to a new draw having been made in which the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) point requirement decreased, there were important announcements and developments from the government of Canada. CIC spokesperson says CRS points requirement likely to go down over time At the 23rd Annual Immigration Law Summit held earlier this month in Toronto, Ontario, a spokesperson for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) made some notable comments about the past, present, and future of draws made from the Express Entry pool. The main takeaway, however, is that the CRS point requirement for Express Entry draws is likely to go down. Foremost among the forecasts made by CIC is that the total intake of economic immigrants to Canada through Express Entry is set to increase once the backlog of applications from 2014 has been cleared. This was first disclosed in a mid-year CIC report that was released in August, and was reiterated this month at the Immigration Law Summit. In addition, the spokesperson said that the first few Express Entry draws had a relatively high CRS point requirement because of pent-up demand from candidates who already had job offers supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). These candidates benefited from a 600-point bonus under the CRS and received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in one of the earlier draws. This information is backed by the mid-year CIC report, which disclosed that most early recipients of an ITA were already working in Canada on LMIA-supported work permits. Once the bulk of those candidates had received ITAs, the minimum CRS point requirement in order to receive an ITA dipped sharply to 453 by the end of March, and 450 by the 17th and 18th draws, which were held on September 18and October 2, respectively. With the exception of one draw in May, each draw since February has seen a portion of candidates without a job offer or provincial nomination certificate receive ITAs. More recently, however, the CRS points requirement has increased. The CIC spokesperson stated that this is largely due to the fact that many provinces did not open their Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) streams, through which successful candidates may obtain an additional 600 CRS points, until months after the system was launched. As a result, there has been a rush of PNP certificates being issued to proactive candidates in the Express Entry pool. This has had the effect of increasing the number of candidates who have received an additional 600 CRS points. With both an LMIA rush and a PNP rush out of the way — together with the 2014 backlog being cleared and CIC having previously stated that “Express Entry will become the main source of applications to meet annual immigration levels targets” — CIC has said that it expects the CRS requirement for Express Entry draws to drop over time. - See more at: http://www.cicnews.com/2015/11/important-updates-express-entry-selection-system-canadian-immigration-116607.html#sthash.UABOYBiz.8rioV1Y3.dpuf
Thank you,Pastor Daniel.Quite insighful.

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everyone.I am new here but i have been reading comment for the past to weeks.It's heart warming seeing the brotherhood here.I just want to encourage us to keep up the faith.....the vision may tarry but it ll come to pass.If there is anyone who should be on the panic mode...i guess that person should be me.i did my medicals in February n got a third line update in march(medical received).i got a mail from Accra in june cos i made a RPRF in excess cos i sent two bank drafts for my self n my spouse.My spouse is non accompany but i wasn't sure weather i needed to pay or not since it was not specified,i just assumed if his payment is not necessary,they ll return his bank draft.so in june they sent a form for the return of my husband's bank draft "since he is not accompanying you to canada",that was their word.I didn't hear from them again so i decided to do a mail to them in august, a courteous one asking for an update of my process.I got a respond from them five days later. Visa Officer Kas replied telling me,"pls be assured your refund(spouse) n application are in queue for review.He said no further document is required from me at this time.He or she thanked me for my patience n minimum correspondence. I noticed my esca (i hope i got it right) was modified in the first week of october....the initial date processing started was changed from october to september.My processing actually started in september according to the positive eligibility mail i got in september so that must have been a mistake on their part.Anyways,it was corrected in october without prompting them.So when i come here come see say people wey we do medical about the same month don land finish,fear come catch me(lol).So last week against my decision not to contact them again,i sent a second mail.I got a response today...i read a little bit of sternness in the content on like the first one that was understanding n sympathetic.officier Kas again assured me that my husband's refund is in process n that i should kindly keep my correspondence to a minimum while they process the backlog of refunds. And that i ll be notify by email as soon it is done.And in the main time,pls be assured that your application is in queue for review.I got the mail this afternoon. So my brothers n sisters,let s exercise patience.These people are working,i guess the press is much n the more we send mails here n there ,the more we distract them.As for me,am not sending nada to them again....na their corpse,na them go bury am.I am assured that the covenant i have with God concerning this cant be broken,He has started it,He ll complete it.Let hem do their background check if that is what is delaying it.i dey here dey wait them.So let us give them space so that they can concentrate on giving us our good news. Meanwhile as we wait,let us concentrate on what we really want to do when we get there....getting the visa is a big step but settling down is another big issue.Canada has prospects.....a country that u can be what you want to be through hard work but hard work needs opportunities n that is what we should be praying for.A relative who is there told me that once i land,i should just enter one of the rest rooms at the airport,remove my shoes n step on the floor with my bare feet n begin to call on God to command all the forces that controls canada to start to work in my favor.She said i have to charge n control spiritually before i start my hustle.I have a pharmacist big sister,who told me she would have come back to Naija if she had not burnt the bridge(resigned her job) before leaving Naija. Today,she has settled down with her family....had to change her career as a pharmacist but she said looking back,she has no regret but initially,settling down was kind of tough.I am not scaring us,we be Naija now..we can adapt anywhere,let us focus on the bigger picture n leave Accra to finish what God has prepared for us....na with good health we go take possess our possession in Jesus name. My medicals expires early next year....am not moved cos i know my PPR ll hit my mail before the end of this year as long as God is on the throne.My colleague left with her family in May this year,they did their medicals in March,2014 n got their PPR in January this year,they got their visas a month before the expiration of their medicals,they had to rush down to land n left finally in may.My ticket money dey inside bank,i ready for them even three weeks before medical expire.Make we just stay positive n see God at work cos God needs our positive spirits oooh,can two work together except they agree.It is not starting the race first that matters,it is how well u end it.Who knows,God might be preparing u to be at the right place at the right time in canada n if u land now,u might miss it.It is well in Jesus name ,amen
Thank you,Gentlecanadian for this encouraging piece.Really nice that you eventually came out to share.Your story must have helped one or two persons.That is what this house is all about.I salute your courage and i'm optimistic that you will get your PPR any moment from now.Please let the house know when you do get it.Thanks for sharing.It shall sure end in praise for all of us.

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
so_law said:
Good evening House,

I remember seeing something once about discount for sending international documents, I have some documents I want to send to AVO and need to find out how I can access the discount...Anybody with information should please help a brother out

All na to cut cost ohh....................

Regards
Its Neyobash that is helping us with the discount through UPS.Maybe you do a PM to him.But i'm sure he will see your post and respond to you sharperly.Neyo no dey slack for this kind matter,trust me

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
BigDon said:
Its Neyobash that is helping us with the discount through UPS.Maybe you do a PM to him.But i'm sure he will see your post and respond to you sharperly.Neyo no dey slack for this kind matter,trust me
Just evaporate from your house or office and condense @any UPS office near you.
Ask for 40% discount, if you dey hear any english wey different from 40%, jst call me up on 07033804818.
shikenna

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
Thanks Boss.... You guys are the best

neyobash14 said:
Ask for 40% discount, if you dey hear any english wey different from 40%, jst call me up on 07033804818.
shikenna

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
neyobash14 said:
shikenna
Well done,Neyo.You are the original son of your father.Just keep your rate like this,until we have all gotten our VISA.