+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
The truth of the matter is how many refugees has the oil rich regions around Syria agreed to accept? The Saudis, the Kuwaits, the Qatars.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi BabyBal, have no worries, all your delicacies are available here in the African shops. There are many of such in each city that cater to Nigerian, Ghanaian, even Caribbean palates. Went to an open market recently, when I saw Chinese people haggling for cow leg and ox tail just like Iya Basira, I knew I was in the right country :)

Wow.... great news then. So we can even price at their market? Hmmm I was thinking everything will have a pricetag just lik in d supermarket. Thks PH

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Donmakaveli said:
The truth of the matter is how many refugees has the oil rich regions around Syria agreed to accept? The Saudis, the Kuwaits, the Qatars.

Hmmmm make we rest for this Syria matter so. Let's just keep praying it will get to our turn now now.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Donmakaveli said:

Hmmmm make we rest for this Syria matter so. Let's just keep praying it will get to our turn now now.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Whew!!! Thanks so much for clarifying on that; so no need to lug packs of ola-ola and honeywell semolina be dat abi? Nice!

Pipis Husband said:
Hi BabyBal, have no worries, all your delicacies are available here in the African shops. There are many of such in each city that cater to Nigerian, Ghanaian, even Caribbean palates. Went to an open market recently, when I saw Chinese people haggling for cow leg and ox tail just like Iya Basira, I knew I was in the right country :)

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
My sista! Belle matter is a very serious matter fa! :D

CalgaryChic said:
Kai, you no joke with this list o...... :D :D :D

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Oga / Madam superzee, how you take enter my brain / house? Na these very matters we dey pontificate o! But how for do? As bolaopemire has rightly highlighted, we no fit vex say make dem comot us for queue ke... Na to dey pray for wisdom and guidance dey go; it shall all end in praise! As I dey so I dey make lists: list of things wey I go sell on top OLX before I comot; list of documents person gast to hold well well as we make the journey; list of things we go need to buy as soon as we land; list of companies / positions person go like to click in after landing; list of potential neighbourhoods person go like / afford; list of things wey we no go need to park for other people house as we no go fit carry them; plenty lists o... helps maintain sanity, he he

superzee said:
I know exactly what you are going through. You are not alone. Many plans for many applicants are stuck in limbo:

>House rent is about to expire. Should you renew or wait ?
>School fees for kids are due. Should you pay or wait?
>Broken furniture. Should you fix or wait?
>Walls are due for painting. Should you call a painter or wait?
>PHCN wants you to buy prepaid meter. Should you acquire or wait?
>Tempting need to start shopping for Christmas. Should you proceed or wait?
>Tired of your stressful job and cant wait to call it quits. Should you resign or wait?
>POF is lying fallow in the bank and possibly depreciating considering the time value of money. Should you spend, invest or wait?
>You planned to book your flight at least 6months to departure date in order to attract discounts. Should you proceed or wait?
>...The list goes on and on...

Like we would always say, it shall end in praise.
bolaopemire said:
Guess what, I was similarly lamenting just last week about how I feel about this AVO delay to a landed senior. Do you know the question he asked me? I'm sure you don't.

He asked if I will not mind informing CIC that am tired of waiting and won't mind calling it quits so I can do other things I wish to do. It was like pouring cold water on my body on a hot afternoon. I just kept quiet and was like, it's true o. Which option is best? To wait or to call it quit or to get anxious? I choose to wait because it is a DONE DEAL.

However, my own concerns are :p ;D How do we carry over OWAMBE parties, our ankara clothes in different styles, our chord lace, designer beads, local foods and so on. Or what is the means of unwinding na, cos I know we will gbaladun CANADA when we eventually land o.

Guyman, my guy, good to see ur cool again. The whole house is expecting the next joke jor

Jemmy123

Nov 16, 2015
Good evening my fellow Canadian citizens in the making, I am new to this forum and want to make some enquiries,

1. I just got married at a local government in Ikorodu (Registry) and sent the documents requested for the addition of my spouse to Accra visa office with a copy of the marriage certificate obtained, I Hope they will not have a problem with the certificate because it is state issued and not federal (Ikoyi)?

2. For the other females in the group, what test will the hospital conduct because a friend that applied for school visa said she had to do breast examination and the doctor was just touching her anyhow, I hope this does not apply to us too cos me I will be feeling somehow.

Thanks for your response in advance.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
superzee said:
I know exactly what you are going through. You are not alone. Many plans for many applicants are stuck in limbo:

>Tired of your stressful job and cant wait to call it quits. Should you resign or wait?
>POF is lying fallow in the bank and possibly depreciating considering the time value of money. Should you spend, invest or wait?
>You planned to book your flight at least 6months to departure date in order to attract discounts. Should you proceed or wait?

The list on events pending d outcome of VO reply is endless

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jemmy123 said:
Good evening my fellow Canadian citizens in the making, I am new to this forum and want to make some enquiries,

1. I just got married at a local government in Ikorodu (Registry) and sent the documents requested for the addition of my spouse to Accra visa office with a copy of the marriage certificate obtained, I Hope they will not have a problem with the certificate because it is state issued and not federal (Ikoyi)?

2. For the other females in the group, what test will the hospital conduct because a friend that applied for school visa said she had to do breast examination and the doctor was just touching her anyhow, I hope this does not apply to us too cos me I will be feeling somehow.

Welcome on board.

I would think that hospitals/clinics would have female doctors to cater to females that are not comfortable with male doctors. Am I wrong here?

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Correct yearns.If person starts looking at the wait you go pull out your hair finish.
bolaopemire said:
Guess what, I was similarly lamenting just last week about how I feel about this AVO delay to a landed senior. Do you know the question he asked me? I'm sure you don't.

He asked if I will not mind informing CIC that am tired of waiting and won't mind calling it quits so I can do other things I wish to do. It was like pouring cold water on my body on a hot afternoon. I just kept quiet and was like, it's true o. Which option is best? To wait or to call it quit or to get anxious? I choose to wait because it is a DONE DEAL.

However, my own concerns are :p ;D How do we carry over OWAMBE parties, our ankara clothes in different styles, our chord lace, designer beads, local foods and so on. Or what is the means of unwinding na, cos I know we will gbaladun CANADA when we eventually land o.

Guyman, my guy, good to see ur cool again. The whole house is expecting the next joke jor

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Welcome on board Jemmy123, and congratulations on your recent nuptials!

None of the females in my family had to undergo any breast exam as part of the immigration medical assessment; the only procedure that required taking off any garments was the x-ray. If you are uncomfortable with any procedure, please confirm that it is necessary for this purpose, and whether you can be attended to by a female physician.

Jemmy123 said:

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
superzee said:

This Superzee, u too much. Chai, no be only you waka come o. Ur list is so on point. Like Babybal said, its like u enter my brain too. The list still many sha. This AVO na wa. God have mercy, it will end in praise in Jesus name. Amen

stev122

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No Information yet
Med's Request
No Information yet
Med's Done....
No Information yet
Interview........
No Information yet
Passport Req..
No Information yet
VISA ISSUED...
No Information yet
LANDED..........
No Information yet
Jemmy123 said:

Welcome on board my brother. There is no difference in whether you use a state or federal registries. Just ensure that your forms are correctly filled up and see that no mistake is contained within it. You can also attach a cover not to describe any special circumstances so the Officer would not delay in making a quick decision about your case. Remind the Officer of any special circumstances of your case (if any).

Thanks and I wish you the best.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bolaopemire said:

Cudnt help but llol at ur post. Make I burst ur bubble small. Kosi owambe nbi oo. Which cold climate seff wey ankara go survive?
Not to talk of lace ni? Habaaaa, bros no show oo for aso ebi ooo. Na survival first ooo before owambe. :p