27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
Canadian mum said:
My lovely people, I know its been forever but trust me you guys have been on my mind. I logged in today and my greatest fear was confirmed, over 600 messages :eek: and typical me would have read every single page to catch up with where most of my people are but unfortunately I couldn't :'(
Just want to drop a line for those of us still waiting on AVO. There is a time and a season for everything under the face of earth and God that started the good work will bring it to completion. please take the wait period as a time to save more money (when you consider our exchange rate i'm sure you understand better) So NEVER GIVE UP. Face each day as it comes, anxiety will show up but do not give in to it.
Please send me a PM if you need any clarifications. I would love to say I will be able to reply to every single message here but sadly I cannot promise that.
Bravo to all of you guys for keeping the thread alive...Together we all will achieve our dreams by GOD's grace...
btw thanks to Babybal for nudging me :)
Thanks so much for stopping by. Appreciate your encouragement. Deebruv its well with you. The devil will not prevail over your case in Jesus name.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaqueen said:
What is IOM?
IOM (International Organization for Migration) is one of the Panel Physitians (PP) approved to conduct medicals for Canada immigration. They were recently added.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
DeeBruv, sorry about your situation. What exactly is IOM saying? Why haven't they sent the results?

Here in Abuja we only have "Abuja Clinics" as the approved panel and so far they have been cooperative, they even gave us a copy of the results once it was ready. What ever the issue, may it be resolved today in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!

DeeBruv said:
Gentleiphy and Technolee. All Glory to God for your landing. The land is already yours to possess.

GREAT FORUMITES. I thank God for your prayers for my family. Please help us pray against the evil persons in IOM Lagos. I dont know about Abuja, but I will never recommend the lagos branch to any applicant. The people there are not bothered. It seems that its none of their businhess whether you get the visa or not.They are becoming a nightmare now. They are so relaxed and dont worry about timing. AVO sent a mail to me on Monday 9th Nov. to confirm if my spouse has complied to the additional test instructions saying that they never heard anything from us since August 2015. They stated that we should reply them within 15 days, otherwise they'll refuse the PR visa for non-compliance. They asked for a receipt scan of the additional medicals as evidence and i replied them immediately with the scan copy. According to AVO, they needed the receipt in order to follow up on her results. IOM is becoming more than a principality. If they have been doing this evil to others, mine will be the last in Jesus name. But in everything so far, I give all glory to God, and pray that it will end in praise for us all. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Pastor Daniel said:
Dear Lord we ask that AVO awake from her long slumber and let there be release and mighty pour of MRs, PPRs, Visas soonest. IJMN (Amen)
Amen

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
DeeBruv said:
Gentleiphy and Technolee. All Glory to God for your landing. The land is already yours to possess.

GREAT FORUMITES. I thank God for your prayers for my family. Please help us pray against the evil persons in IOM Lagos. I dont know about Abuja, but I will never recommend the lagos branch to any applicant. The people there are not bothered. It seems that its none of their businhess whether you get the visa or not.They are becoming a nightmare now. They are so relaxed and dont worry about timing. AVO sent a mail to me on Monday 9th Nov. to confirm if my spouse has complied to the additional test instructions saying that they never heard anything from us since August 2015. They stated that we should reply them within 15 days, otherwise they'll refuse the PR visa for non-compliance. They asked for a receipt scan of the additional medicals as evidence and i replied them immediately with the scan copy. According to AVO, they needed the receipt in order to follow up on her results. IOM is becoming more than a principality. If they have been doing this evil to others, mine will be the last in Jesus name. But in everything so far, I give all glory to God, and pray that it will end in praise for us all. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.
God will perfect all that concerns you and yours IJMN. It will end in praise.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:

Dee Bruv, they will not succeed in Jesus name, Amen. Pls can u also go to IOM n request for evidence of thier correspondence with AVO on ur case, pls be very stern with dem.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Dotsngr said:
I feel u Dr TARIO. when I initially applied in 2007 n had subsequent sets of 2010, 2011 getting thier 'pali' , when AVO did not even ask u don wash ur beans not talk of u don grind am? I felf so upset, dt I just allowed emotions get over me in 2013 , when they asked me if I am still interested ? This was after the M. I had cancelled our set. I said u know wht., just give me back my money. :eek: :p. One week later, I now discovered dt my colleagues that were my set, who had said they were still interested, were pushed to provinces of thief choice. ;D. They all landed last year while I had to strt AFRESH again last year. I barely got my visa before AVO went on PPR recess,
Moral ls hang in there! Jo ooo 8) :D
I know. .. this wait is really a trying one esp as so many plans depends on it!

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Guyman1234 said:
I have been silent for a few days now, due to some personal issues. But during that period, someone shared a link with me which I just read, and the discussion there made a lot of sense to me. Let's all read it when we are free.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp2014-applicants-from-india-with-files-transferred-to-warsaw-visa-office-t268856.13470.html

I guess we might be in for a longer ride than expected.
Well I sincerely hope its not not case for us here in 9ja using AVO. Recently learnt the visa offices have been given a deadline to process all of 2014 applications before dec 30th 2015. Let's just pray earnestly in one accord that AVO will comply...!!!!

The second week of nov is gradually coming to an end no news yet. :-\ :'(

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Dr. Tario said:
Well I sincerely hope its not not case for us here in 9ja using AVO. Recently learnt the visa offices have been given a deadline to process all of 2014 applications before dec 30th 2015. Let's just pray earnestly in one accord that AVO will comply...!!!!

How did you come about your information.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Well I have been reading through other threads and I came across the discussion concerning the syrian refugees.

Cic is working to take over 25 thousand syria refugees b4 dec 30th this year as these people are homeless and suffering. To this end we may have to channel our prayers for cic and various visa offices that more hands be employed to ensure a speedy process for them. Now we may be lucky is AVO isn't involved in processing Syria refugee applications. Whatever it is let's continue to pray.

Baba God let your will be done.

dguru

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 (1st Landing)
Dr. Tario said:
Well I have been reading through other threads and I came across the discussion concerning the syrian refugees.

Cic is working to take over 25 thousand syria refugees b4 dec 30th this year as these people are homeless and suffering. To this end we may have to channel our prayers for cic and various visa offices that more hands be employed to ensure a speedy process for them. Now we may be lucky is AVO isn't involved in processing Syria refugee applications. Whatever it is let's continue to pray.

Baba God let your will be done.

It shall end in praise....Please let us not loose faith in what God is about to do--Showers of MRs and PPRs. Amen

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Dr. Tario said:

Docy,

Abeg where did you get the information above from o? It's a good one if true though.

ozone

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015
Nomination.....
16-1-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
11-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-09-2015
Interview........
Waive mode activated by AVO
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Greetings to the house. Please house help me out on this issue. My wife had a baby boy on Nov 2 and i raised CSE on how to add baby. Please see below in quote the instructions gotten from AVO. Please house help me answer or give advise on the following numbered questions. Thanks and I pray that God grant all of us positive updates.

(1) when i applied initially in 2014 i included all personal history up till the month and year i sent my application that is October 2014. Should I include all personal history up till this month and year i intend sending the updated forms requested by AVO i mean up till November 2015?

(2) US embassy denied me visa in February 2015 and May 2015. Should I declare it when filling the forms?

(3) Please kindly give me the link to get the updated forms.

" For the new addition to your family, kindly provide the following:

* An Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] for you.

* Updated the Schedule A: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE A] for you and your spouse respectively

* Updated Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406] for you and your spouse respectively.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying.

* Copy of State issued birth certificate for your new dependant. Please note that hospital birth certificates will not be accepted

* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions.

* Copy of the biographical page from valid passport for your new dependant.

* If you have indicated your province of destination as Québec, a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) is required for yourself and all accompanying family members. We therefore request that you apply for CSQ for your spouse if he/she is accompanying. For more information, please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp "

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ozone said:
Greetings to the house. Please house help me out on this issue. My wife had a baby boy on Nov 2 and i raised CSE on how to add baby. Please see below in quote the instructions gotten from AVO. Please house help me answer or give advise on the following numbered questions. Thanks and I pray that God grant all of us positive updates.

(1) when i applied initially in 2014 i included all personal history up till the month and year i sent my application that is October 2014. Should I include all personal history up till this month and year i intend sending the updated forms requested by AVO i mean up till November 2015? yes

(2) US embassy denied me visa in February 2015 and May 2015. Should I declare it when filling the forms? Yes. If the refusal was not based on criminality, you will be fine

(3) Please kindly give me the link to get the updated forms. All forms available here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

" For the new addition to your family, kindly provide the following:

* An Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] for you.

* Updated the Schedule A: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE A] for you and your spouse respectively

* Updated Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406] for you and your spouse respectively.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying.

* Copy of State issued birth certificate for your new dependant. Please note that hospital birth certificates will not be accepted

* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions.

* Copy of the biographical page from valid passport for your new dependant.

* If you have indicated your province of destination as Québec, a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) is required for yourself and all accompanying family members. We therefore request that you apply for CSQ for your spouse if he/she is accompanying. For more information, please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp " Hope you did not indicate Quebec as your destination via your FSW application. Quebec have their own immigration programs. If you did not indicate Quebec in your application, you are okay
See above in red, cheers.