10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
gentleiphy said:
First of all it is God i want to return all the glory and honour for no man can do what God has done....nothing pass God.

The Journey of Canadian PR that started for me exactly on the 27th August 2014 finally ended today 9th Nov 2015 when i got all my landing documentation completed.

My landing process was the best among the best as i travelled same day with a good brother from this great house with his wife,infact ours was an "and co"sort of as i travelled with my wife as well...so two couples heading same direction same date,same flight,same seating position for the two laps flying British Airways..Lagos Heathrow Calgary on the 5th of November 2015...Technolee i salute you my brother.ok..clearing customs and immigraton at MMIA lagos was smooth without issues....was not even asked how much i was travelling with becasue as soon as the customs guy saw "IMMIGRANT' on my wives passport he waved us on and had a second thought and called my wife back to ask her how she was able to get the immigrant visa,tried to exchange phone number with me to put him through on the application processes....i politely dodged that reminding him that Nigeria needs him as an agent of change we desired...he replied back with"if i hear" and i smiled and walked down towards my departure gate while trying to connect to Technolee to be sure he is alright too.

I made sure i selected our seats together both Tecnolee and my family so that we dont loose sight of each other.Flight from lagos was smooth,entertaining and fun with Technoo causing all the wahala of frowning at the mede medes being served as he had hoped for hot amala and ewedu...we landed at Heathrow smoothly,as usual purple signs took us to the connecting flight zone and i headed straight to the children play area because i knew they have this long soft sofas which we needed for technolees wife to relax and stretch with good rest since it was an 8hrs plus layover...we didnt even know when the time ran past because we had so much to do as a family traveling together(Advise..make forum members try dey book same day to fly..it makes sense).Finaly the last lap to getting closer to our PR was annoucned and off we headed to Gate A10....na only Technolee and my family be the black among all the passengers unlike lagos wey na all naija affairs to London.

we touched down in Calgary 6.03pm ahead of scheduled after a 9hrs plus flight...cleared the first CBSA process..went and picked out luggages then headed straight to the second and final CBSA clearance.20mins and we were done...POF asked and i told..ofcourse i declared same in the declaration card and "Welcome to Canada" with a handshake happened..i come dey feel like Obama sef.

hmmm....coming out to arrival..the ogbonge man himself DameKollins was already on his way to pick us even with the temperature dropping very low...this landed seniors i dough my hat for cos the sacrifice they make everyday to make us comfortable upon arrival no get part two and yet some of us are meeting them for the first time.Kollins took his time and drove us to our host place and stayed a while giving instructions on the next thing to do the following day.but we could not do anything as per documentation becasue it was weekend.Now today Monday...the baba himself oga KSA took over where Kollins stopped and was at my host place as early as possible regardless of the minus something weather and snow and off we went for the documentation.We did our SIN,open bank account,did out health card registration,went and registered for our benchmark English test for this thursday and concluded referals for other immigrant services benefits as well as got a contract phone,amidst all this waka waka,kollins was always calling to know how we are faring in the documentation....sacrifice more than what any can offer by this landed seniors.so today my family and i became full PR of Canada,to God be the glory.

Now as i don log in to Canada today...no logging out until data bundle finish(meaning until citizenship show.o.o)...i salute you all abd pray that AVO will release all the remaining PPR and MR's for us to lend a helping hand too to all coming behind us.The Indians are doing it..we can do better.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collins my brother im so happy for you. Regards to wify and make una settle in well oooo cos i go still come ya side for point and kill oooo :p :p :p :p :p

Kollins and KSA (the big Ks) keep up the good work. God bless u both

Iya Ibeji

so_law

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 1st March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
April 2015
Congrats on your landing, we shall join you soon IJN

I see AVO releasing our MR's and PPR's this week

gentleiphy said:
First of all it is God i want to return all the glory and honour for no man can do what God has done....nothing pass God.

The Journey of Canadian PR that started for me exactly on the 27th August 2014 finally ended today 9th Nov 2015 when i got all my landing documentation completed.

My landing process was the best among the best as i travelled same day with a good brother from this great house with his wife,infact ours was an "and co"sort of as i travelled with my wife as well...so two couples heading same direction same date,same flight,same seating position for the two laps flying British Airways..Lagos Heathrow Calgary on the 5th of November 2015...Technolee i salute you my brother.ok..clearing customs and immigraton at MMIA lagos was smooth without issues....was not even asked how much i was travelling with becasue as soon as the customs guy saw "IMMIGRANT' on my wives passport he waved us on and had a second thought and called my wife back to ask her how she was able to get the immigrant visa,tried to exchange phone number with me to put him through on the application processes....i politely dodged that reminding him that Nigeria needs him as an agent of change we desired...he replied back with"if i hear" and i smiled and walked down towards my departure gate while trying to connect to Technolee to be sure he is alright too.

I made sure i selected our seats together both Tecnolee and my family so that we dont loose sight of each other.Flight from lagos was smooth,entertaining and fun with Technoo causing all the wahala of frowning at the mede medes being served as he had hoped for hot amala and ewedu...we landed at Heathrow smoothly,as usual purple signs took us to the connecting flight zone and i headed straight to the children play area because i knew they have this long soft sofas which we needed for technolees wife to relax and stretch with good rest since it was an 8hrs plus layover...we didnt even know when the time ran past because we had so much to do as a family traveling together(Advise..make forum members try dey book same day to fly..it makes sense).Finaly the last lap to getting closer to our PR was annoucned and off we headed to Gate A10....na only Technolee and my family be the black among all the passengers unlike lagos wey na all naija affairs to London.

we touched down in Calgary 6.03pm ahead of scheduled after a 9hrs plus flight...cleared the first CBSA process..went and picked out luggages then headed straight to the second and final CBSA clearance.20mins and we were done...POF asked and i told..ofcourse i declared same in the declaration card and "Welcome to Canada" with a handshake happened..i come dey feel like Obama sef.

hmmm....coming out to arrival..the ogbonge man himself DameKollins was already on his way to pick us even with the temperature dropping very low...this landed seniors i dough my hat for cos the sacrifice they make everyday to make us comfortable upon arrival no get part two and yet some of us are meeting them for the first time.Kollins took his time and drove us to our host place and stayed a while giving instructions on the next thing to do the following day.but we could not do anything as per documentation becasue it was weekend.Now today Monday...the baba himself oga KSA took over where Kollins stopped and was at my host place as early as possible regardless of the minus something weather and snow and off we went for the documentation.We did our SIN,open bank account,did out health card registration,went and registered for our benchmark English test for this thursday and concluded referals for other immigrant services benefits as well as got a contract phone,amidst all this waka waka,kollins was always calling to know how we are faring in the documentation....sacrifice more than what any can offer by this landed seniors.so today my family and i became full PR of Canada,to God be the glory.

Now as i don log in to Canada today...no logging out until data bundle finish(meaning until citizenship show.o.o)...i salute you all abd pray that AVO will release all the remaining PPR and MR's for us to lend a helping hand too to all coming behind us.The Indians are doing it..we can do better.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congratulations gentleiphy, welldone my brother Kollins and KSA God bless you guys real good!
gentleiphy said:

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations gentleiphy for your safe landing and here is wishing you the very best in Canada. I join you in appreciating Kollins & KSA for their continuous support to you, may God reward them both, amen!

gentleiphy said:

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
gentleiphy said:

Congratulations on your safe landing Gentleiphy!

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
CIC NEWS UPDATE: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1019909

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Mabertia said:
CIC NEWS UPDATE: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1019909
Hmm...... I just pray and hope this won't further slow down the pace in the various Visa Offices as regards the FSW applications currently being processed

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Meanwhile I see lots of people on other fora getting their Visa, alot from the express entry pool sef..............God dey sha

SOTAJ said:
Hmm...... I just pray and hope this won't further slow down the pace in the various Visa Offices as regards the FSW applications currently being processed

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
gentleiphy said:

Congrats once again gentleiphy on your safe landing. Greeting to KSA and Kollins. You guys are wonderful

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
gentleiphy said:

The Journey of Canadian PR that started for me exactly on the 27th August 2014 finally ended today 9th Nov 20x15 when i got all my landing documentation completed.

Congrats GentleIphy!!!!! God will bless you in your new home and country. Don't forget our pepper soup arrangements o ;D

Sir K & KSA.......You both are awesome!!! God bless you and yours

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
Congrats Technolee and Gentleiphy on your safe landing. Your stories have brought much joy and encouragement at a time when correspondence from AVO is at an all time low. Wishing you guys the best in your new home. The rest of us are next in line for a miraculous landing story. Amen. God bless us all.

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
Congrats Gentleiphy, very nice story. I wish you all the best. God will settle you. It was so thoughtful of Kollins and KSA. I pray in Jesus name for update this day. Amen!!!.

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
The selflessness and humility exhibited of some landed seniors KSA and KOLLINS gives me hope that there are still lots of good people from the Nigerian extraction, I pray that God continually bless you for your love and efforts towards fellow forum members, I encourage everyone to emulate their gesture.

Congratulations on your successful landing experience Gentleiphy, may the good Lord grant you favour in all your endeavours.