Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

I bless God I'm a success story, I bless Him He alone is the Lord and will never share His glory with any man. The journey started in 2008, before I could submit the cap was filled, in 2009 I submitted but I got a NER cos my profession was taken off the list, my Canadian consultant reckon I could appeal (more money) I went ahead and appeal but it wasn't favourable. I got to know about Manitoba nomination in November 2012 and I put in my application, for so long no news not even a file number cos of the paper application I filed. I stumbled on the canadavisa forum naija let's network by chance sometimes in 2013, IG the originator sent me a pm to call her and we picked up from there. I got to know much about the application thru her and I was able to call MNPN to get my file number, she always followed up with me to know if my sponsor had being interviewed n all, I was opportune to attend the eagle's meeting in Dec of 2013 where I met lovely friends n family like Jiji, kayb, mayoress and others, the whatsapp group is a support group that encourages me that there's light at the end of the tunnel esp as MNPN wasn't forthcoming. Earlier 2014 I decided to apply for student visa , rejection again!!! Then FSW 2014 opened n my profession was there live n direct. Luckily God directed my steps towards a very thorough n brilliant consultant, unlike my Canadian consultant all is not about money to her but about result. I sat for IELTS in may 2014 with my husband but for reasons best known to British council the result was withheld when I needed it most! I said to myself this is devil at work o, how else do u explain BC holding on to my result for no apparent reasons and WES and all other docs were ready but I can not post my application till I receive the English test result. When it was obvious I will never get the result i decided to sit for another one so I can shame the devil ( I threatened BC with law suit everyday o lol) the day I went to sit for another test my results was releases n I passed with an overall of 8.5, sitting for the other test was a waste of money n time. Anyway I sha posted my application to cic n was received on the 14th of aug 2014. PER was 4th of Dec, 2014. I got the long awaited LOA for my MNPN app on the 30th of march... i decided not to let it waste cos i waited long enough for it esp as its another opportunity to enter canada legally, so I filed the application, my cc was debited for MNPN app on the 21st of June n file transfered mail was received on the 22nd of June. Same 22 June I received MR for my FSW application. .He is indeed God of wonder. My consultant advised I should hold on till I receive PPR before I cancel any application i want. My PPR was on the 3rd of August and AVO automatically cancelled my MNPN app n closed the file. Much awaited Pick up mail arrived on 13th Aug though received on the 18th Aug cos it was lost in my consultant junk mail. My ECAS changed to decision made on the 14th of aug, 2015 exactly 1 year cic received my application. Time n money was invested in this Canadian journey. If anything I ve learnt the journey is not for the faint hearted and I bless God I am a success story. I ll forever be grateful to God for His mercies endureth forever. Yipee I'm a success story.
Such an inspiring story for everyone never to give up on your dreams no matter the obstacle(s). Congrats Balobabes! It has ended in praise!!!

Graced

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
23-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Awesome!! Congrats Balobabes!! Yours is a testimony of God's faithfulness!!

Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

I bless God I'm a success story, I bless Him He alone is the Lord and will never share His glory with any man. The journey started in 2008, before I could submit the cap was filled, in 2009 I submitted but I got a NER cos my profession was taken off the list, my Canadian consultant reckon I could appeal (more money) I went ahead and appeal but it wasn't favourable. I got to know about Manitoba nomination in November 2012 and I put in my application, for so long no news not even a file number cos of the paper application I filed. I stumbled on the canadavisa forum naija let's network by chance sometimes in 2013, IG the originator sent me a pm to call her and we picked up from there. I got to know much about the application thru her and I was able to call MNPN to get my file number, she always followed up with me to know if my sponsor had being interviewed n all, I was opportune to attend the eagle's meeting in Dec of 2013 where I met lovely friends n family like Jiji, kayb, mayoress and others, the whatsapp group is a support group that encourages me that there's light at the end of the tunnel esp as MNPN wasn't forthcoming. Earlier 2014 I decided to apply for student visa , rejection again!!! Then FSW 2014 opened n my profession was there live n direct. Luckily God directed my steps towards a very thorough n brilliant consultant, unlike my Canadian consultant all is not about money to her but about result. I sat for IELTS in may 2014 with my husband but for reasons best known to British council the result was withheld when I needed it most! I said to myself this is devil at work o, how else do u explain BC holding on to my result for no apparent reasons and WES and all other docs were ready but I can not post my application till I receive the English test result. When it was obvious I will never get the result i decided to sit for another one so I can shame the devil ( I threatened BC with law suit everyday o lol) the day I went to sit for another test my results was releases n I passed with an overall of 8.5, sitting for the other test was a waste of money n time. Anyway I sha posted my application to cic n was received on the 14th of aug 2014. PER was 4th of Dec, 2014. I got the long awaited LOA for my MNPN app on the 30th of march... i decided not to let it waste cos i waited long enough for it esp as its another opportunity to enter canada legally, so I filed the application, my cc was debited for MNPN app on the 21st of June n file transfered mail was received on the 22nd of June. Same 22 June I received MR for my FSW application. .He is indeed God of wonder. My consultant advised I should hold on till I receive PPR before I cancel any application i want. My PPR was on the 3rd of August and AVO automatically cancelled my MNPN app n closed the file. Much awaited Pick up mail arrived on 13th Aug though received on the 18th Aug cos it was lost in my consultant junk mail. My ECAS changed to decision made on the 14th of aug, 2015 exactly 1 year cic received my application. Time n money was invested in this Canadian journey. If anything I ve learnt the journey is not for the faint hearted and I bless God I am a success story. I ll forever be grateful to God for His mercies endureth forever. Yipee I'm a success story.

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Congrats Balobabes. God is indeed faithful. I key into your miracle for I shall share my testimony.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

A long term pursuit indeed.
Congratulations to you my Balobaby! Na limpopo we go dance today.
It has finally ended in praise.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

This is just one of those wow moments. God has finally answered you. Congratulations as you prepare for another phase in the struggle of life. I dedicate my 100th post to you.

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Surely an end shall come our expectations shall not be cut short.i rejoice with you because your are a fighter. Thanking our God of rewarder on your life . congratulations mate, I key into your breakthrough in Jesus name. We share almost the same situation.
God bless you

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
jjalex said:
Thanks Dimepiece for the info, I already got dere with my family dis morning and I was not along to go tru with the medicals, I was told to go make payment in the bank and come back with the payment slip, it will be us to book an appointment for me and my family tomorrow.

Thanks once again

Thanks Dimepiece once again, I was able get the MR done in waiting today after I made the payment in the bank, want back to book an appointment for 2mrw, met another nice lady that works dere, pleaded with her and she helped her.

Thank God

Canada ds year

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4,2014
Doc's Request.
March 12,2015
Nomination.....
Jan 30,2015
Med's Request
July 28,2015
Med's Done....
Aug 5,2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Truly inspiring..... Congratulations dear. You will enjoy more of God's favour in Canada in Jesus' name.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Our God is indeed faithful!!! Congrats and wish you the very best in your new country!!

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
subsidy12 said:
Hi jjalex, do you have your MR yet or you are doing this in wait of MR, because you havent declared MR yet

Boss, I was just worried and I decided to check Ecas page for my online status and I found the below update, so I called one or two people and they suggested I could go ahead with the medicals and send AVO the document I was given.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2015.
3. We sent you medical instructions on August 13, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
tbaba said:
my guy have u received your MR?

Boss, I was just worried and I decided to check Ecas page for my online status and I found the below update, so I called one or two people and they suggested I could go ahead with the medicals and send AVO the document I was given.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2015.
3. We sent you medical instructions on August 13, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

mrs_0

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
Med's Request
09-07-2015 (POf,Salary Acc,PPRF,Police report)
Med's Done....
13-07-2015 (SLU 23-07-2015, TLU 26-08-2015)
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Congratulations Balobabes.

Popsicle2014

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Nomination.....
18/01/2015
Med's Request
14/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
02/11/2015 pick up 19/11/2015 passports received 30/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2015
LANDED..........
Next year
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Wow wonderful testimony, congrats!

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Inspiring story. Congrats balobabe