Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Request
Awaiting
jjalex said:
Boss, I was just worried and I decided to check Ecas page for my online status and I found the below update, so I called one or two people and they suggested I could go ahead with the medicals and send AVO the document I was given.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2015.
3. We sent you medical instructions on August 13, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Jjalex..Please check your spam and inform cic if you didn't receive an email even though your status is showing it has been sent. Sending the paper you were given by the hospital is not enough as they may have requested for additional documents and payment in the email you are yet to see.

Twinkle-C

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Request
Awaiting
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

I bless God I'm a success story, I bless Him He alone is the Lord and will never share His glory with any man. The journey started in 2008, before I could submit the cap was filled, in 2009 I submitted but I got a NER cos my profession was taken off the list, my Canadian consultant reckon I could appeal (more money) I went ahead and appeal but it wasn't favourable. I got to know about Manitoba nomination in November 2012 and I put in my application, for so long no news not even a file number cos of the paper application I filed. I stumbled on the canadavisa forum naija let's network by chance sometimes in 2013, IG the originator sent me a pm to call her and we picked up from there. I got to know much about the application thru her and I was able to call MNPN to get my file number, she always followed up with me to know if my sponsor had being interviewed n all, I was opportune to attend the eagle's meeting in Dec of 2013 where I met lovely friends n family like Jiji, kayb, mayoress and others, the whatsapp group is a support group that encourages me that there's light at the end of the tunnel esp as MNPN wasn't forthcoming. Earlier 2014 I decided to apply for student visa , rejection again!!! Then FSW 2014 opened n my profession was there live n direct. Luckily God directed my steps towards a very thorough n brilliant consultant, unlike my Canadian consultant all is not about money to her but about result. I sat for IELTS in may 2014 with my husband but for reasons best known to British council the result was withheld when I needed it most! I said to myself this is devil at work o, how else do u explain BC holding on to my result for no apparent reasons and WES and all other docs were ready but I can not post my application till I receive the English test result. When it was obvious I will never get the result i decided to sit for another one so I can shame the devil ( I threatened BC with law suit everyday o lol) the day I went to sit for another test my results was releases n I passed with an overall of 8.5, sitting for the other test was a waste of money n time. Anyway I sha posted my application to cic n was received on the 14th of aug 2014. PER was 4th of Dec, 2014. I got the long awaited LOA for my MNPN app on the 30th of march... i decided not to let it waste cos i waited long enough for it esp as its another opportunity to enter canada legally, so I filed the application, my cc was debited for MNPN app on the 21st of June n file transfered mail was received on the 22nd of June. Same 22 June I received MR for my FSW application. .He is indeed God of wonder. My consultant advised I should hold on till I receive PPR before I cancel any application i want. My PPR was on the 3rd of August and AVO automatically cancelled my MNPN app n closed the file. Much awaited Pick up mail arrived on 13th Aug though received on the 18th Aug cos it was lost in my consultant junk mail. My ECAS changed to decision made on the 14th of aug, 2015 exactly 1 year cic received my application. Time n money was invested in this Canadian journey. If anything I ve learnt the journey is not for the faint hearted and I bless God I am a success story. I ll forever be grateful to God for His mercies endureth forever. Yipee I'm a success story.
Congratulations Balobabes, your tenacity is impressive.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

I bless God I'm a success story, I bless Him He alone is the Lord and will never share His glory with any man. The journey started in 2008, before I could submit the cap was filled, in 2009 I submitted but I got a NER cos my profession was taken off the list, my Canadian consultant reckon I could appeal (more money) I went ahead and appeal but it wasn't favourable. I got to know about Manitoba nomination in November 2012 and I put in my application, for so long no news not even a file number cos of the paper application I filed. I stumbled on the canadavisa forum naija let's network by chance sometimes in 2013, IG the originator sent me a pm to call her and we picked up from there. I got to know much about the application thru her and I was able to call MNPN to get my file number, she always followed up with me to know if my sponsor had being interviewed n all, I was opportune to attend the eagle's meeting in Dec of 2013 where I met lovely friends n family like Jiji, kayb, mayoress and others, the whatsapp group is a support group that encourages me that there's light at the end of the tunnel esp as MNPN wasn't forthcoming. Earlier 2014 I decided to apply for student visa , rejection again!!! Then FSW 2014 opened n my profession was there live n direct. Luckily God directed my steps towards a very thorough n brilliant consultant, unlike my Canadian consultant all is not about money to her but about result. I sat for IELTS in may 2014 with my husband but for reasons best known to British council the result was withheld when I needed it most! I said to myself this is devil at work o, how else do u explain BC holding on to my result for no apparent reasons and WES and all other docs were ready but I can not post my application till I receive the English test result. When it was obvious I will never get the result i decided to sit for another one so I can shame the devil ( I threatened BC with law suit everyday o lol) the day I went to sit for another test my results was releases n I passed with an overall of 8.5, sitting for the other test was a waste of money n time. Anyway I sha posted my application to cic n was received on the 14th of aug 2014. PER was 4th of Dec, 2014. I got the long awaited LOA for my MNPN app on the 30th of march... i decided not to let it waste cos i waited long enough for it esp as its another opportunity to enter canada legally, so I filed the application, my cc was debited for MNPN app on the 21st of June n file transfered mail was received on the 22nd of June. Same 22 June I received MR for my FSW application. .He is indeed God of wonder. My consultant advised I should hold on till I receive PPR before I cancel any application i want. My PPR was on the 3rd of August and AVO automatically cancelled my MNPN app n closed the file. Much awaited Pick up mail arrived on 13th Aug though received on the 18th Aug cos it was lost in my consultant junk mail. My ECAS changed to decision made on the 14th of aug, 2015 exactly 1 year cic received my application. Time n money was invested in this Canadian journey. If anything I ve learnt the journey is not for the faint hearted and I bless God I am a success story. I ll forever be grateful to God for His mercies endureth forever. Yipee I'm a success story.
Wonderful testimony and a staunch NEVER SAY NEVER APPLICANT ooops my bad PERMANENT RESIDENT :p
Congrats dearie. It will end in praise, Amen

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
congratulations Balobabes and everyone with updates. We shall enter the land and the Lord will prosper each one.

Bbmj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

Congratulations Balobabes! It has indeed ended in praise. Our God has promised that even thou it may tarry, it will surely come. I rejoice with you as I await mine ;D ;D ;D

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
Thanks everyone. It will end in praises for all us IJMN. The good Lord is forever able all the time.

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

This can only be God! I am wow by this testimony.
Bigger and better you in the Maple country

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
technolee said:
Am ok man.
Passport dey Warri.
My Oga, you dey Warri? PM me if affirmative :)

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Hope your baby is feeling much better now BJ1

BJ1 said:
Hello House,

My baby has been coughing for some days now and has taken prescribed cough syrup. She now in Hospital awaiting test result. She is also scheduled to go for her medicals from AVO tomorrow morning.

Does anyone know if this condition will affect her medical result or what other measure to be taken fora successful medical result.

Your prompt response will mean a lot.

Thanks

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations!

GCanada said:
Kindly help to update my timeline:

Medicals done 8th July, 2015
PPR mail received 12th August, 2015

Thanks

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Kudos and congratulations Balobabes!

Balobabes said:
Pick up mail today.

I bless God I'm a success story,

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations dguru.

dguru said:
Faithful God...thank you oooooooooooo

Application received: 24/11/2014
PER:12/02/2015
MR: 17/08/2015

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Dimepiece, it will end in praise.

Dimepiece said:
God is indeed faithful!!!

Just checked my mail just now, and noticed that our MR was sent since 12pm today.

My timeline below
Appl received date 03-12-2014
PER 19-02-2015
MR 17-08-2015

Pls I need the assistance of seniors....
My passport and that of my wife expires in sept 2015 although we have renewed them a month ago, at what stage can I inform AVO? No other request but the MR was sent today.

I look forward to a quick response. Thank you

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations GCanada, it will end in praise.

GCanada said:
Kindly help to update my timeline:

Medicals done 8th July, 2015
PPR mail received 12th August, 2015

Thanks