+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuskus said:
What's the method of payment, cash or card?
Bonblu has siad it all. Its better to go with ur debit or credit card to avoid delay.
On a lighter note though, BONBLU :D, Guy which tyme u take leave ur house to have arived at 6.30 ;D? Naija we no dey carry last ( no mind me wey dey talk :p, I reach dia ard after 7am and was lucky to be no 1 for the Canada test, 2 USA families dey ahead of me)

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alnako said:
Is it possible that MR can go to junk mail? I am also expecting mine but havent received it

Please does anyone know which email it will come from so i can add to my safe list or if a physical letter will still be sent for MR?
It came with an email address bearing CIC. And yes it can go to junk mail. Just keep refreshing ur inbox and ur bulk or junk mail, as soon as you get it, u add the email to ur safe list.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Geebee said:
@ Dotsngr.....thanks a millie!!! :)
Ure welkm. In addition, two passport photos of each family member plus your international passport (alongside photocopy of the biodata page), plus the MR forms plus debit card. And of course, if you are on any drugs or prescriptions, pls come along with it to show them ( eyeglasses too).

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Hello house: got a mail (not MR) from AVO asking of evidence of payment from employer and POF. To be responded to within 30 days.

If am sending a statement to show evidence of salaries, how long should it be? Is 6 months from Jan - Jun okay? Or will it have to be old statements?

Urgent replies pls..

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
alnako said:
Is it possible that MR can go to junk mail? I am also expecting mine but havent received it

Please does anyone know which email it will come from so i can add to my safe list or if a physical letter will still be sent for MR?
It is possible for the MR mail to go into the spam mail just check spam before deleting till you complete this process. You can add the accra visa office email to safe list ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. Wish you all the best

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Guyman1234 said:
Hello house: got a mail (not MR) from AVO asking of evidence of payment from employer and POF. To be responded to within 30 days.

If am sending a statement to show evidence of salaries, how long should it be? Is 6 months from Jan - Jun okay? Or will it have to be old statements?

Urgent replies pls..
Congratulation on your recent update from AVO, go ahead and show them your salary account statement 1-6months is ok as well as payslips if you have it handy. Make sure you print recent statements not old ones.
All the best

Takeit

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2015 PER
Med's Request
7-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
21-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
30-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
Soonest
Guyman1234 said:

Urgent replies pls..
Hello Guyman1234,

if this is what they require , please get atleast 1yr pay stub and salary statement. if possible highlight them for each month . also have a cover letter which will explain it in details..
i feel they want to have a proof of what you have submitted.

also attached FD deposits, T-Bills as additional evidence .

it will end up in praises as the saying goes!!!!

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyman1234 said:

Urgent replies pls..

If I am the one, I will do as much as 6months to one year statement on my salary account. Reason:- they want more info on salary payments, so for me there shdnt be any holds barred and like I said in ds race there is no over information or oversabi , oooo. I will also add my savings account statement, my fixed dep etc. Anything to tell them that my POF is gidigba. Well dts, if it is me ooo. I go show everything.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Dotsngr said:
If I am the one, I will do as much as 6months to one year statement on my salary account. Reason:- they want more info on salary payments, so for me there shdnt be any holds barred and like I said in ds race there is no over information or oversabi , oooo. I will also add my savings account statement, my fixed dep etc. Anything to tell them that my POF is gidigba. Well dts, if it is me ooo. I go show everything to tell dem dt I dey full grd for POF side.
my previous place of employment used to be payslips and cheques which we sign off. so if i was asked to send a statement what do i do?

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subsidy12 said:
my previous place of employment used to be payslips and cheques which we sign off. so if i was asked to send a statement what do i do?
U hv a steady account dt u paid in those cheques, isnt it? Dt account plus the coy payslips with a detailed cover note shd suffice. :D but they havent asked you for it abi.?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
From a Landed Naija Senior

In case you are landing in Evanston Calgary NW and needs a short-stay accommodation for 2weeks or more, there is a fully Furnished One (1) Bedroom +Living Room Basement suite available from July. It comes with full utilities such as Heat, Water, electricity, Internet, Cable+TV but excluding Phone. You have a separate entrance with new carpeted stairs and landing space, 9 inches deep ceiling, full washroom and closet for cloths, regulate heat, smoke detector and fire alarm. The suite has a Fridge and Microwave, (No kitchen Please). This offer is open to Nigerians only for now in order to help them settle in quickly. There is a free airport pickup if you are landing on weekends or evening. No references nor Credit check for Nigerians. Security deposit are refunded once you are moving out and no damage to the apartment. For more information please send a mail to elle4space @ gmail.com (Serious inquiries and only and only non-smokers are considered).
Thanks

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Dotsngr said:
U hv a steady account dt u paid in those cheques, isnt it? Dt account plus the coy payslips with a detailed cover note shd suffice. :D but they havent asked you for it abi.?
they haven't and i hope they don't. Just putting myself in his shoes

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Guyman1234 said:

Urgent replies pls..
Congratulation Guyman1234, please supply them at least six months salary statement and also show the salary payment into your account

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
Guyman1234 said:

Urgent replies pls..

Its not about quantity but the quality of the documents..
6 months salary account isn't the issue
you can send for 3 months as long as it meets and convinces the assessment officer .
in addition, if you don't have a payslip, as not everyone gets a payslip, i will advise you show evidence that you actually work .
and i would advise that you just go ahead and submit copy of your company id card and also pictures of your work place.. trust me its works perfectly fine.
assessment isn't convinced of your work place. also try to get a reference letter from HR too..

THIS IS MY OWN OPINION, HOWEVER THE DECISION IS YOURS.

cheers!

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Guyman1234 said:

Urgent replies pls..
Congrats in advance!! That's MR knocking.... Welcome it by sending if possible 1yr plus most recent bank statements of salary earnigs and most recent payslips of well over 6months,..... at least that's what I did!