Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
kollins said:
Dear All,
Please kindly check your details on the SS to see if its updated accordingly...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575
Its a pity that the "edit link" generated for everybody was never bookmarked or saved down for use...which has resulted in the manual update of the spreadsheet.
If not well updated,please reach out to the admins individually to make sure its done since they may not be able to catch up with everybody update on the thread.
For numerous of us who are our secret admirers,members,readers and guest,the larger the database we have on the SS,the better for all of us....
Your timelines and updates may just calm down the nerves of anxious applicants when it is seen on the SS so please kindly help include your details via the link below regardless of your processing level....
http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D
I may not be able to reach out to our members on the whatsapp groups but I am sure one of us will see this post....please help broadcast it especially for so many updates that may be discussed on our respective chats that doesn't get updated in time....let us remember that we have bigger audience that follow the thread than the group chats....please,don't deny us your good/positive updates.
Thanks to you all....
Cheers.
Well done Kollins. The solution to the calculus question you have been posting is; http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D.
I have filled in my timeline as required.
It will surely end in praise for all of us IJN.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Dotsngr said:
I didn't scan mine though. I am waiting for further update from AVO, then I wud add a copy of d receipt with my passport etc.
I am sure they know one cant do medicals without paying, guess dts y dey dont ask us to submit it immediately.
Oh thanks Dotsngr....i can see we are off same August...i will wait then for any further update from AVO.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
canadamyplace said:
A friend of mine who is Aug 21 is yet to get her MR. Any suggestions to what may have caused the delay?
only AVO has that answer for now, a lot of people have been skipped. we just have to keep fingers crossed and pray that those that were skipped will be revisited as quickly as possible.

Cheers

De Explorer

Apr 30, 2015
Kayb said:
Kollins well said and seconded due to personal experience with AVO both means are acceptable and works with AVO.

I dont think Kollins said that both means work with AVO. Let us not send the wrong message or cause people's applications to be rejected or refused when this can be carefully avoided.

If Kollins mail is read carefully, you will note that he also stated that you can never go wrong with Courier if u are not sure which mode of delivery is acceptable. Put differently, you should either send eMail and Courier simultaneously or just send Courier to avoid the stress of scanning. Especially when courier will always be accepted.

On a lighter note, your courier parcel should reach AVO in max. 3 days and you will get proof of delivery with the name of the Visa Officer who signed for it so really, whats the rush?

Importantly, i must state here that as each case is individually different and timebound, when AVO specifically requests for Original document, THIS CANNOT BE SENT BY eMAIL. A scanned copy is not an Original document.

If in doubt, kindly conduct research on Original document to avoid being refused based on an erroneous premise.

Please be guided.

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
kollins said:
Congrats buddy...
If you dont mind,kindly help us input your name into the SS via the link below...
http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D
Cheers.
dear Kollins,
SS updated. thanks for the selfless assistance on this forum

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
De Explorer said:
I dont think Kollins said that both means work with AVO. Let us not send the wrong message or cause people's applications to be rejected or refused when this can be carefully avoided.

If Kollins mail is read carefully, you will note that he also stated that you can never go wrong with Courier if u are not sure which mode of delivery is acceptable. Put differently, you should either send eMail and Courier simultaneously or just send Courier to avoid the stress of scanning. Especially when courier will always be accepted.

On a lighter note, your courier parcel should reach AVO in max. 3 days and you will get proof of delivery with the name of the Visa Officer who signed for it so really, whats the rush?

Importantly, i must state here that as each case is individually different and timebound, when AVO specifically requests for Original document, THIS CANNOT BE SENT BY eMAIL. A scanned copy is not an Original document.

If in doubt, kindly conduct research on Original document to avoid being refused based on an erroneous premise.

Please be guided.

@ Deexplorer,

please re-read the Kollins message properly..
Its his own opinion as he said and i quote :

Personally, i always advice that applicants respond electronically and via courier service to be on the safe side of caution.
There have been couple of applicants who have responded electronically even before they send by courier.....and got further positive updates without bothering to send by courier....and there was no issues till conclusion of their processing.
That been said,this should not form the basis of saying it will always be accepted electronically if applicants sent it like that.
Like I said,explore both options as a parallel form of response.

THERE IS NO MIXED SIGNAL HERE AS HE USED THE WORD AND MEANING SEND SCANNED DOCUMENTS AND ALSO SEND VIA COURIER..

a good example is someone on this forum i personally know as she was asked for additional documents and she decided to scan and also send via courier to AVO. she was asked for her ppr even before the documents got to AVO via courier.

Always remember no matter the advise.
The applicant will end up making his or her own informed decision.
original documents can be scanned and the hard copy sent.
( Remember Express entry is all about migrating to digital form of paper work to was the process).
so Avo is more than happy, to receive both ways too even though i dentine encourage scanning, its still the fastest way

SO YES KOLLINS IS RIGHT and not sending mixed signals....!

De Explorer

Apr 30, 2015
bonblu said:
@ Deexplorer,

Personally, i always advice that applicants respond electronically and via courier service to be on the safe side of caution.
There have been couple of applicants who have responded electronically even before they send by courier.....and got further positive updates without bothering to send by courier....and there was no issues till conclusion of their processing.
That been said,this should not form the basis of saying it will always be accepted electronically if applicants sent it like that.

THERE IS NO MIXED SIGNAL HERE AS HE USED THE WORD AND MEANING SEND SCANNED DOCUMENTS AND ALSO SEND VIA COURIER..

a good example is someone on this forum i personally know as she was asked for additional documents and she decided to scan and also send via courier to AVO. she was asked for her ppr even before the documents got to AVO via courier.

( Remember Express entry is all about migrating to digital form of paper work to was the process).
so Avo is more than happy, to receive both ways too even though i dentine encourage scanning, its still the fastest way

@Bonblu- its really funny how i always get to respond to you first.

Again, you have misread my post.

Ofcourse, Kollins is right. I said that in my post. I was responding to another comment by a certain other member who seconded Kollins but may have misquoted him.

Kollins did not say that eMail or scans are always acceptable as this is down to the individual request from the Visa Officer.

I clarified what he meant which is that it is always better to thread with caution and send both eMail and courier.

NB: All applications are unique.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT

Big smile,
i attacked the message not the messenger (wink)
hope your enjoying your weekend

De Explorer

Apr 30, 2015
bonblu said:
@ Deexplorer,

@ Bonblu- its really funny how i always get to respond to you first.

Ofcourse, Kollins is right. I said that in my post. I was responding to another comment by a certain other member who seconded Kollins but may have misquoted him.

Kollins did not say that eMail or scans are always acceptable as this is down to the individual request from the Visa Officer.

I clarified what he meant which is that it is always better to thread with caution and send both eMail and courier.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
De Explorer said:
@ Bonblu- its really funny how i always get to respond to you first.

@ de explorer,

Big smile,
i attacked the message not the messenger (wink)
hope your enjoying your weekend

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
As from Monday, no story o, anyone that got AVO contact should tell them o, smiling things to all pending members waiting for updates, but MR especially.

TGIM: Thank God It's Monday.

mrs_0

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
Med's Request
09-07-2015 (POf,Salary Acc,PPRF,Police report)
Med's Done....
13-07-2015 (SLU 23-07-2015, TLU 26-08-2015)
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Congratulations to everyone with good news from Avo. More good news coming In Shaa Allah.

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Just hope AVO speeds up the process with September applicants this week.
We're waiting eagerly for October's turn.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Gbagbe, they have to be on fire this week....Haba AVO.... Kilode

Guyman1234 said:
As from Monday, no story o, anyone that got AVO contact should tell them o, smiling things to all pending members waiting for updates, but MR especially.

TGIM: Thank God It's Monday.