11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Mkbaba said:
To God Almighty be all the glories, as I announce to the whole house the delivery of my visa and copr at exactly 11:02am on 2nd July.
It has been only God. This is the journey that started on Dec 2012. I submitted my application for fswp 2013 but was returned due to cap limit.
As I was preparing and waiting for EE, fswp 2014 was announced.
I put the sad incident behind me and moved on. Thank God that He moved with me and made all the crooked ways straight concerning fswp 2014.
I enjoyed His favour throughout the application process.
Though I used agent but I will forever be eternally grateful to the Most High and the forum members.
We shall all make it to canada via this our application IJN.
See you all in Canada by His grace.
Admin kindly update.
Na God win.
Cheers
Mkbaba
Congrats.....This a huge testimony I am so happy for you....God is faithful

flashk

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Doc's Request.
16/07/2015 (send bank statements)
Nomination.....
20/01/2015
AOR Received.
24/07/2015 (bank statements sent)
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
trusting and waiting on GOD
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOT MY PORTION O
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ayobunmi05 said:
Welcome Flashk am October applicant also.
I think AVO is on September app now..
We are eagerly waiting.
It will end in praise
hi ayobunmi05 , good to hear avo is on sept. app.
my timeline:
app rec'vd october 20
per: jan 20
ielts sent with application
police report:not sent yet.
pls house would like to know if to send my police report now or wait for avo to request for it.

Ayobunmi05

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
Mkbaba said:
To God Almighty be all the glories, as I announce to the whole house the delivery of my visa and copr at exactly 11:02am on 2nd July.
It has been only God. This is the journey that started on Dec 2012. I submitted my application for fswp 2013 but was returned due to cap limit.
I put the sad incident behind me and moved on. Thank God that He moved with me and made all the crooked ways straight concerning fswp 2014.
Though I used agent but I will forever be eternally grateful to the Most High and the forum members.
Admin kindly update.
Na God win.
Cheers
Mkbaba
CONGRATS!!!!! It is truly the Lords doing.
See you in Canada

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congratulations, all glory to God; amen to all your prayers.

Mkbaba said:
Admin kindly update.
Na God win.
Cheers
Mkbaba

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mkbaba said:
Admin kindly update.
Na God win.
Cheers
Mkbaba
Congrats MKBABA

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Patrioticanadian said:
Thank you Dotsng, Teed618 and Kollins for your responses. I did not pay the processing fee and Rprf for spouse. I will quickly raise the CSE as advised. Thanks for the advise.
This is the more reason why Shakira said it might be impossible.
The Medicals he did was a standard procedure for for AVO to be able to grant you permanent resident status since both of you are legally married ........you would be denied unless he did his Medicals.
Like I told you before in my scenario two which you realistically fall into,raise a CSE immediately to Accra and let them know of your intention of making him an accompanying spouse and let them know you're ready to pay all the necessary fees which has been skipped before now.
Realistically,you're meant to have done this few months before your Medicals for it to be much easier.
Just for future purposes for our friends here,if you find yourself in this kind of scenario during submission of your application....maybe express entry,you need not pick non accompanying spouse option.
The non accompanying spouse option is only good if the should are getting set for divorce but don't have documents to support it yet.
Trust me,you will have to go through sponsorship process to bring such spouse in to Canada again which could have been achieved by picking accompanying spouse option.
Please let the house knows how it turns out at the end...
Wishing you the best with AVO .
Cheers

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
kollins said:
The Medicals he did was a standard procedure for for AVO to be able to grant you permanent resident status since both of you are legally married ........you would be denied unless he did his Medicals.
Like I told you before in my scenario two which you realistically fall into,raise a CSE immediately to Accra and let them know of your intention of making him an accompanying spouse and let them know you're ready to pay all the necessary fees which has been skipped before now.
Realistically,you're meant to have done this few months before your Medicals for it to be much easier.
Just for future purposes for our friends here,if you find yourself in this kind of scenario during submission of your application....maybe express entry,you need not pick non accompanying spouse option.
The non accompanying spouse option is only good if the should are getting set for divorce but don't have documents to support it yet.
Trust me,you will have to go through sponsorship process to bring such spouse in to Canada again which could have been achieved by picking accompanying spouse option.
Cheers

Well Said Kollins!

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on KKE your CoPR and PRV, it has ended in praise.

KKE said:
Congratulations Azeezbaba! Alhamdulillah, this Ramadan is shaping up nicely.

I also received my pickup mail earlier this morning.

Timeline;
PPR: 16th of June
Passports received at AVO: 22nd of June
FLU on ecas: 30th of June
Pickup Mail: 2nd of July

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Mkbaba, it has indeed ended in praise.

Mkbaba said:
Admin kindly update.
Na God win.
Cheers
Mkbaba

De Explorer

Apr 30, 2015
kollins said:
Cheers
Dear Kollins

I dont completely agree. The check on non-accompanying spouse is not only good if the couple involved may be getting divorced in the near future. It may be tricky and erroneous to assume that non accompanying spouses may be getting divorced. The essence of non accompanying can be applied to a number of scenarios.
First and foremost we have to appreciate the essence of a PR visa. It implies permanent migration to Canada and you can only maintain this status if you are able to spend a certain cumulative number of years in Canada.

If the spouse is not immediately available to migrate and is unable to spend this required number of years in Canada, it is definitely not advisable to tick the accompanying option as the Visa would be issued and activated upon landing. The implication is that the spouse stands to loose the PR status if he or she is unable to fulfill residency requirements as the Visa will otherwise not be renewed.

Worse still, the spouse may also face difficulties in obtaining a temporary visa afterwards because of his or her records. Reasons being that he or she may have to explain why he or she was turned down at a Canadian Border which you agree may be complicated and require legal representation.

There are several reasons why the Spouse may not be able to immediately accompany the family which is not limited to the following:-
1. Political interests
2. Business concerns
3. Work priority
4. does not intend to reside in Canada permanently e.t.c.

It is therefore preferable to plan to sponsor the non accompanying spouse when he or she eventually intends to permanently migate to Canada. For this purpose there is an in-country application and out of country application.

The in-country application can be made from within Canada. The good news is that Canada has started a pilot program for this cadre of spouses which enables them work in Canada while their application is being processed. It is called the OPEN WORK PERMIT. Please click on this link to read information on this.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=177&t=17

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
A question to the house:

If someone is to be invited for an interview by the AVO, at what point is this done? Before or after MR, if it's before MR, how long notice does one get? Or how far from PER issue date is the invitation to appear for interview given before a MR is issued.

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
To the Glory of God alone, our MR landed today. its been a fruitful journey and so glad to be at the semi final with a calm assurance and confidence of reaching the final and landing safely and favorable at the destination

To those still waiting, be rest assured that its just a matter of time and effortlessly it will come and not tarry.

Jesus is Lord

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Thank you patecole, esttycan14, Ed_b_good.

We shall rejoice with you all soon.

AVO will be firing on all cylinders next week Insha Allah.

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
Guyman1234 said:
A question to the house:

If someone is to be invited for an interview by the AVO, at what point is this done? Before or after MR, if it's before MR, how long notice does one get? Or how far from PER issue date is the invitation to appear for interview given before a MR is issued.
How far, you do you have your stuff too now?