Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Dotsngr said:
Oga Macfarr, its nearer than you think. Well done sir.
Dotsngr,
Txs 4 d encouragement. The waiting game continues. One can't help the anxiety atimes. You just keep adjusting your plans from time to time.
It is well !!!

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
pwettypwecious said:
Hello Yokusus, welcome to the forum. Looks like we hav d same PER date. I an a December 1st applicant. Pls share ur timeline.

Bonblu, congratulations to u once again. God will give us all reasons to celebrate. But on ur note to the Passive/silent people, I speak for myself alone. I am a December applicant and I am just being xposed to the different challenges dat could come up with an application such as this. So I am more of learning than having anything to say. So as developments come, I'd d be talking more.
you will learn a lot here and in no time you will also become an expert in this canada immigration stuff. welcome on board

yokusus

May 20, 2015
Hi Pweetypwecious
Noc 1224
App recieved Dec 5th
Debited Jan 28th
Per recieved Feb 19th
What is your timeline... if its similar, lets keep in touch

pwettypwecious said:
Hello Yokusus, welcome to the forum. Looks like we hav d same PER date. I an a December 1st applicant. Pls share your timeline

naijacanada

Apr 21, 2015
Please has any one ever used pre-paid return UPS courier to receive his or her passport from Accra visa office back to UK?

Please i need this information for a friend that decision has been made on his application since Tuesday 23rd of June and no email of passport pick, though he put UPS pre-paid envelope inside his envelope when sending his passport.

He has been tracking the return envelope since with no record and no email of pick up from the visa office

Please if you have used pre-paid envlope before do let me know how long it take them to finally send d passport back to you after the decision made

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Congratulation to all the people with updates , it will end in praise for all of us IJN, Well side bonblu, dis timeline will really go along way in helping other, coz dis wait is killing.

Application received on 19th of Nov, 2014
Per received on 10th of Feb; 2015

bonblu said:
Dear All secret/ private/ occasional and once in a life time admirers that do check up on this forum from time to time.
It may please you to know that this is a community of those with a sole purpose but are anonymous to each other. However,
we all have a single voice.
we know each other by our forum names and thats is enough reason to help each other. i joined this forum late but i have no regrets and it has given me the opportunity to plan accordingly for the trip and also to be able to understand and analyze my situation. However our situations differ but trust me when i say this, there are lessons learned in the forum and i have no regrets.
WE ARE A FAMILY OF UNKNOWNS AS WE HAVENT MET BUT we all work as a team to give the best input advise based on experience or someone else's experience..

I have gotten my PRV+COPR but that doesn't mean i should not help the rest with matters that may arise. Join the FAMILY and SHARE YOUR TIMELINE, SO YOU CAN BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.
PLLLSSSSS kindly share your timeline now so we can advise/ support/ provide information by any means necessary..

Thanks and Cheers!

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
August 26th already has an MR. what's happening to me? God have mercy!

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
DeeBruv said:

DeeBruv , it will come ........be patient , keep busy with other things make u no get BP oh.

Thank you all for your congratulations. memory no go fit recollect every body's name. We appreciate.

Congratulations also to all MR recepients!

To all expecting..... just keep calm it would definitely come.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
DeeBruv said:
Deebruv keep calm bro. U will have it before end of Tuesday next week tops.
All the best.
Why not thank God instead rather than worry :D

Geebee

Nov 7, 2014

DeeBruv....do not be worried as the time is almost here. I understand the feeling because I never knew I could be this patient for something in life. you must remind yourself that ALL WILL END IN PRAISE!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MONEYMONGER

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/12/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
Passport Req..
18/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2016
LANDED..........
August
Geebee said:

DeeBruv....do not be worried as the time is almost here. I understand the feeling because I never knew I could be this patient for something in life. you must remind yourself that ALL WILL END IN PRAISE!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be still. God will perform your expectations at the right time.

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
To God be the glory. The good Lord has done it again.
This is to annoounce the arrival of my pick-up mail.
MR Done - April 29
PPR - June 9
Passports Sent - June 15
Passports delivered - June 18
Pick-up Mail - June 26.
It is well with us all.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
FEMOL said:
Dear All,
Good to hear from landed seniors, and all the seniors still holding forth. Congrats to everyone with updates recently, it will end in praise, advise here is worth more than million in any currency.
I would like to ask from senior in the house, about the driving test after landing, please shed more light, is it in writing and if so, what are likely question, common knowledge or what....
How can one get IOM to book cheaper flight go Canada, also anyone with how to cargo luggage from Nigeria to Canada for items on can travel with immediately.
Advise and responses would be appreciated.
PH, Kollins, KSA, flosure, Calgary chic, dotsngr, Ayoka,, zoze, and everyone I hail oooooo, but some seniors are silent please let's continue to share experiences, even after landing for opportunities and chances, remember time and chance happens, not how swift or strong we are.
As advised,please just send a mail to oabikoye.iom.int preferably about two months to your preferred date of departure....If you contact them about four months to go,chances are that they might not take you serious and will have to attend to applicants before you.
For the driving stuff,there are are different stages.
You will first need to do a knowledge test to secure your learner's driving license (Class 7 GDL) after which(if you pass) you will give submit your home country license to apply for Leaner's class exemption.The exemption is for you not to be a GDL class 7 driver for one year.You will be told to come back after two weeks to hear the findings of your license exemption which normally will be that you can now either go for a basic road test drive or advanced road test drive.
The knowledge test is a computer based test consisting of 30 questions and you are expected to get a pass mark of 25 to scale through it successfully....you can use the link below to prepare for it...
http://www.practiceexam.keys2drive.ca/
For the Basic or Advanced road test,they are not computer based test....they are actually full road practical test in which the instructor have a skill set assessment of your driving skills to that specified in Canada.There are points adjudged for any mistakes you make and when you have 75 points or more,it means you are not successful.Apart from the 75 points decision,there are certain one-off mistakes that can make you fail the driving test.
Please note the duration for the test below...
Basic driving test - you will be examined on the road practically for 30 mins ....cost about 85 CAD for the test (additional 50 CAD for the registry car depending on registry involved)
Advance driving road test - you will be examined for one (1) hour on the road.....cost about 145 CAD for the test (additional 70 CAD for the registry car depending on the registry involved)
It is generally believe that Basic is easier to Pass than advanced because of the duration involved in which the 75 points decision is used to determine your credibility.....its easy to accumulate 75 points(makes more mistakes) in a one hour duration than in a 30 mins duration.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The above ONLY applies for Alberta Province.
Cheers.

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
kollins said:
Congrats on your recent update..
Well said about plea for our secret admirers/passive members/visitors to let us know their updates.
Its good for the updates to be shared but better for us to have a detail info to track updates and compare it with others.
Tried locating your details on the SS but seems you used another name for entry....
If by chance your details are no longer there,please kindly make the entry with the link below...

Thank you Kollins.
I have entered in my details through the link you provided, but I am yet to see it reflect on the spreadsheet. Kindly advise.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
naijacanada said:
Please has any one ever used pre-paid return UPS courier to receive his or her passport from Accra visa office back to UK?

Please i need this information for a friend that decision has been made on his application since Tuesday 23rd of June and no email of passport pick, though he put UPS pre-paid envelope inside his envelope when sending his passport.

He has been tracking the return envelope since with no record and no email of pick up from the visa office

Please if you have used pre-paid envlope before do let me know how long it take them to finally send d passport back to you after the decision made
MY advise is contact UPS accra for a follow up

FEMOL

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2014
Nomination.....
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2015
LANDED..........
12/09/2015
Many thanks kollins, I will PM if I further enquiries.

quote author=kollins link=topic=202722.msg4430175#msg4430175 date=1435337621]
As advised,please just send a mail to oabikoye.iom.int preferably about two months to your preferred date of departure....If you contact them about four months to go,chances are that they might not take you serious and will have to attend to applicants before you.
For the driving stuff,there are are different stages.
You will first need to do a knowledge test to secure your learner's driving license (Class 7 GDL) after which(if you pass) you will give submit your home country license to apply for Leaner's class exemption.The exemption is for you not to be a GDL class 7 driver for one year.You will be told to come back after two weeks to hear the findings of your license exemption which normally will be that you can now either go for a basic road test drive or advanced road test drive.
The knowledge test is a computer based test consisting of 30 questions and you are expected to get a pass mark of 25 to scale through it successfully....you can use the link below to prepare for it...
http://www.practiceexam.keys2drive.ca/
For the Basic or Advanced road test,they are not computer based test....they are actually full road practical test in which the instructor have a skill set assessment of your driving skills to that specified in Canada.There are points adjudged for any mistakes you make and when you have 75 points or more,it means you are not successful.Apart from the 75 points decision,there are certain one-off mistakes that can make you fail the driving test.
Please note the duration for the test below...
Basic driving test - you will be examined on the road practically for 30 mins ....cost about 85 CAD for the test (additional 50 CAD for the registry car depending on registry involved)
Advance driving road test - you will be examined for one (1) hour on the road.....cost about 145 CAD for the test (additional 70 CAD for the registry car depending on the registry involved)
It is generally believe that Basic is easier to Pass than advanced because of the duration involved in which the 75 points decision is used to determine your credibility.....its easy to accumulate 75 points(makes more mistakes) in a one hour duration than in a 30 mins duration.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The above ONLY applies for Alberta Province.
Cheers.

[/quote]