26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
They are on July applicants now.

Tario...34 said:
Hello everyone. ..
1.pls who know exactly where Accra vo are now.. in terms of sending MR.
2. Pls I would also appreciate opinions as to when likely will December applications will start receiving MR..

Thanks for building my hopes in anticipation. ... :p

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadabigboy said:
fast forward thoughts #random. please has anyone used any other courier company to dispatch their passports to Accra before? what courier company was it? what was the experience? and how much was it? do they charge per passport or is it just a flat charge? your responses will be highly appreciated. gracias
See previous page.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
bonblu said:
Well Noted, thanks but as for me, DHL is perfectly fine.. No hassles.they have their reason for recommending dhl as a matter of fact and that is perfectly fine by me regardless of the cost..
i will advise you go to other forums and see what some people are going through for not following instructions..
If you want an expedited approach to your application, follow their instruction as advised.
thats my opinion..

:) your choice is understood and respected.

However, instructions are quite different from recommendations.

AVO recommends DHL . That is not an instruction. And an applicant's courier choice has no bearing whatsoever on AVO ' S decision on the Applicant's file .

Instructions are to be obeyed. Recommendations are to be considered.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
esttycan14 said:
It's better if you use DHL as requested by AVO at this stage instead of gambling.
AVO does not request that you use DHL. AVO requests that you use courier or vfs. Amongst the courier options, AVO recommends DHL.

Heykay used UPS n got his passports delivered and picked in a timely manner. Some people have used FEDEX successfully.
Courier choice is dependent on the applicant. Some forumites had excellent service using DHL, some had stories of mix up n delay.

The choice of courier doesn't affect AVO ' S decision

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Preferred said:
AVO does not request that you use DHL. AVO requests that you use courier or vfs. Amongst the courier options, AVO recommends DHL.

Heykay used UPS n got his passports delivered and picked in a timely manner. Some people have used FEDEX successfully.
Courier choice is dependent on the applicant. Some forumites had excellent service using DHL, some had stories of mix up n delay.

The choice of courier doesn't affect AVO ' S decision
You are very correct Preferred. AVO only recommended DHL maybe their services are better within Ghana. VFS Global Nigeria uses UPS for all sort of passports deliveries. So just use anyone that you are okay with and follow up, ensure you get your tracking numbers usually on the waybills and track. UPS do have a software called Worldship, once your email is added when processing your shipments, you get a proactive mail detailing the current location of your passport.
So, its up to you which ever courier you use.
Heykay's stuff was easy and smooth, i helped with his so regardless ogf the courier, make God just answer everyone's canadian dream prayer.
AMen.

FnB

May 5, 2015
Hello guys,

I think the issue of passport submission has been, use DHL because AVO recommended them. Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss, for pick up dont go near DHL if you don't want hypertension.
I got my passport pick 18th May went straight to DHL that same date, they wrote me 22nd May that the passport was not ready for collection. I had to start writing AVO for update, but while waiting for reply from AVO i gave my details to UPS 1st June after reading DHL stories of messing up with pick up. UPS delivered by passport and COPR 5th June 2015.
In between AVO wroote me 2nd May that my passport has been ready since 15th May for collection

UPS charged me N 13k as against DHL N 20k.
I am gathering info to ask for refund.
Note, am adverting for UPS but i got value for my money.

Thanks PH, Don, Festy1, Ayoka and et el for your support.

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
oh please preferred,
are you still on this matter?????
Na wa o, are you a lawyer?

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
FnB said:
Hello guys,

I think the issue of passport submission has been, use DHL because AVO recommended them. Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss, for pick up dont go near DHL if you don't want hypertension.
I got my passport pick 18th May went straight to DHL that same date, they wrote me 22nd May that the passport was not ready for collection. I had to start writing AVO for update, but while waiting for reply from AVO i gave my details to UPS 1st June after reading DHL stories of messing up with pick up. UPS delivered by passport and COPR 5th June 2015.
In between AVO wroote me 2nd May that my passport has been ready since 15th May for collection

GBAM..case closed.

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
FnB said:
Hello guys,

Nice move FnB.....All the best with the next phase

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
pwettypwecious said:
I hear u technolee. Am not bothered. I know it would come eventually and we would all sing songs of praise. All d best everybody and have a great weekend.
Bagwan ki tru pase (By the grace of God).

bonblu

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2OTH 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 8TH 2015
AOR Received.
OCT 20TH 2014
Med's Request
APRIL 8TH 2015
Med's Done....
APRIL 15TH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
FnB said:
Hello guys,

thank you Fnb for the Update... like always say my statements are in my own opinion..
however, i must confess, when i sent my passport on the 27th to deliver on the 30th .. it got missing along the line as i had to call dhl centre and they couldn't give me an update as it wasn't tracking.(first time experiencing this after using them for years). so hence i decided to call dhl accra office and also no concrete feedback. so i started to threaten them over the phone, though i wasn't bothered cos i had insured it but the wait was annoying with no update.. regardless i just did the needful by calling and calling for update and finally i was informed there was a mix up at accra airport and i advised them to put it in writing, which they are yet to do.. seems this is a new trend at the moment with DHL and don't want to be caught in that drama..
anyway, since you successfully used ups, i will do the same once i get my pick up mail.. thanks for the update..

Ceco

Nov 15, 2014
Hi all,
To God be the glory, I just got PPR about 4pm today
Applicant Received 22nd July 2014
PER 15th November 2014
MR 19th May 2015
Medical Done 22nd May 2015

angel_eyes

Nov 14, 2014
I received pick up mail on monday 1st June and went to DHL same day to make payment. I called DHL customer care on tuesday evening and they told me my package had been picked up. They also gave me the tracking number. I received the package at 10am on Thursday 4th of June.

bonblu said:
thank you Fnb for the Update... like always say my statements are in my own opinion..
however, i must confess, when i sent my passport on the 27th to deliver on the 30th .. it got missing along the line as i had to call dhl centre and they couldn't give me an update as it wasn't tracking.(first time experiencing this after using them for years). so hence i decided to call dhl accra office and also no concrete feedback. so i started to threaten them over the phone, though i wasn't bothered cos i had insured it but the wait was annoying with no update.. regardless i just did the needful by calling and calling for update and finally i was informed there was a mix up at accra airport and i advised them to put it in writing, which they are yet to do.. seems this is a new trend at the moment with DHL and don't want to be caught in that drama..
anyway, since you successfully used ups, i will do the same once i get my pick up mail.. thanks for the update..

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
Hi guys.

I am planning to apply for skilled workers.....but I will need to know how long the whole process. Secondly, is it faster and better than Provincial Nomination?

Thanks.