Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
KKE said:
Thank you Sambade. I entered into a meeting before I could announce its arrival.

My MR arrived at 10am today, please join me in praising God

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow. Received
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. Best payment method???
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria.
- Letter of reference from current employer Is this common???

Also, my passport will expire n exactly 6 months from today and I want to renew it now. Should I do this before sending my medicals in or after?

Mods, I can't find my entry link so please update for me. Also answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Congrats on the receipt of this email. It worth celebration.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. Best payment method??? Online payment.

Follow the step here;
1. You will need to register on https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do after registration go to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

2. Select Nigeria and Express entry additional spouse or dependent and click on 'get payment instruction'
3. Click on pay my fee online
4. click continue
5. tick terms & conditions and click continue
6. Select immigration
7. click on right of permanent resident fee
8. type in 2 if you are paying for u and ur wife otherwise 1 for u only and click submit

and complete the payment. You will need to print out the receipt that will be sent to your email, fill details appropriately and send to accra.

Member of this forum was asked to provide same. Ensure you get it on time.

Cheers!

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Unibadan said:
Congrats on the receipt of this email. It worth celebration.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. Best payment method??? Online payment.

Follow the step here;
1. You will need to register on https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do after registration go to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

2. Select Nigeria and Express entry additional spouse or dependent and click on 'get payment instruction'
3. Click on pay my fee online
4. click continue
5. tick terms & conditions and click continue
6. Select immigration
7. click on right of permanent resident fee
8. type in 2 if you are paying for u and ur wife otherwise 1 for u only and click submit

and complete the payment. You will need to print out the receipt that will be sent to your email, fill details appropriately and send to accra.

Member of this forum was asked to provide same. Ensure you get it on time.

Cheers!
Thank you Unibadan.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Edionwa said:
Hello patient people,

Praise the Lord!!!

Great news!!!

This is to inform the house that MER notification and forms for all members of the family arrived today @ 10:34am and 10:36am respectively, with request for the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow - already received.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Hospital birth certificate for your oldest child as well as family photos taken with this child since the time he was born until the present.

One of my boys is in boarding house and his school will be vacating sometime in July - which is more than the 30 days given for the medicals from today. What should I do?

Depending on the appointment date I get from the approved panel physician, should I visit his school (which is outside Lagos) to fetch him for the medicals?

This may even prove difficult, as the school hardly allows parents to take away their children from school, except under medical/life-threatening situations or other terminal situations such as if you are withdrawing your child from school.

Can I apply for extension to the AVO to sometime in August 2015 and can anyone in the house with experience in this area confirm that AVO typically honours such requests?

Meanwhile, the CIC webpage provided on their website for finding approved panel physicians is not loading (by way of dropdown) the list of countries to enable me select 'Nigeria' to determine the approved panel physicians for the medical exams in Lagos, Nigeria.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Meanwhile, kindly assist to update the excel sheet.

Regards.

Edionwa
Big congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
KKE said:
Thank you Sambade. I entered into a meeting before I could announce its arrival.

My MR arrived at 10am today, please join me in praising God

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow. Received
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. Best payment method???
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria.

Also, my passport will expire n exactly 6 months from today and I want to renew it now. Should I do this before sending my medicals in or after?

Mods, I can't find my entry link so please update for me. Also answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Big congrats

something2014

May 19, 2015
Heropop said:
Come and help me shout haleluyah!! Jehovah Jireh has done me well.
I just got my MR today at 9:02 am with all medical forms attached. also with the following requests.

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow. (received)
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. (I have two kids 6 and 4 years, does it mean that they wont pay PR fees)
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Admin please help update spreadsheet, cant find my link.
Thank you team for the support.
congratulation

Edionwa

Mar 12, 2015
Thanx a lot, everyone. @MacFar, @Unibadan and @bonblu, your individual advice is no doubt wise and very valuable.

I have tried severally to reach Life Family Clinic and Maria on 01-804 2000 without success. Do they have any mobile phone contact and does anyone have it?

Regards.

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi People,
Received my MR yesterday.
But is it normal for some people to receive only MR while others receive MR and Right of Permanent Residence fee?

Thanks alot

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Edionwa said:
Thanx a lot, everyone. @ MacFar, @ Unibadan and @ bonblu, your individual advice is no doubt wise and very valuable.

I have tried severally to reach Life Family Clinic and Maria on 01-804 2000 without success. Do they have any mobile phone contact and does anyone have it?

Regards.
Congrats Edionwa on your MR.
Kindly get Qlife Clinic on 07027704055 & 08099742000.
Mkbaba

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heykay said:
I just receive my Passport now. All glory to God. The relationship between me and AVO has come to an end. I thank Neyobash14 for his assistance today. God bless us all.
Congrats!

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Heropop

Heropop said:
Come and help me shout haleluyah!! Jehovah Jireh has done me well.
I just got my MR today at 9:02 am with all medical forms attached. also with the following requests.

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow. (received)
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. (I have two kids 6 and 4 years, does it mean that they wont pay PR fees)
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Admin please help update spreadsheet, cant find my link.
Thank you team for the support.

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
heykay said:
I just receive my Passport now. All glory to God. The relationship between me and AVO has come to an end. I thank Neyobash14 for his assistance today. God bless us all.
You are welcome bro. UPS was so smooth in facilitationg Heykay passport pick up..awesome.
Incase anybody wants UPS to do their passport delivery to Accra and also passport pick up, feel free to communicate with me.
Cheers

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats teed618

teed618 said:
hello gud people,

I am happy to announce the arrival of our visa and COPR yesterday.

God be praised.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Edionwa

Edionwa said:
Hello patient people,

Praise the Lord!!!

Great news!!!

This is to inform the house that MER notification and forms for all members of the family arrived today @ 10:34am and 10:36am respectively, with request for the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow - already received.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Hospital birth certificate for your oldest child as well as family photos taken with this child since the time he was born until the present.

One of my boys is in boarding house and his school will be vacating sometime in July - which is more than the 30 days given for the medicals from today. What should I do?

Depending on the appointment date I get from the approved panel physician, should I visit his school (which is outside Lagos) to fetch him for the medicals?

This may even prove difficult, as the school hardly allows parents to take away their children from school, except under medical/life-threatening situations or other terminal situations such as if you are withdrawing your child from school.

Can I apply for extension to the AVO to sometime in August 2015 and can anyone in the house with experience in this area confirm that AVO typically honours such requests?

Meanwhile, the CIC webpage provided on their website for finding approved panel physicians is not loading (by way of dropdown) the list of countries to enable me select 'Nigeria' to determine the approved panel physicians for the medical exams in Lagos, Nigeria.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Meanwhile, kindly assist to update the excel sheet.

Regards.

Edionwa

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats heykay.....Make you go keep the passport where rat no fit chop am ooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

heykay said: