+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
blacky said:
I was expecting to see some july applicant get MR this outgoing month of April,but that seems almost imposible now as we have only one day left.Avo is really unpredictable.
cant wait to see showers of MR and PPr again.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The torrents are near

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tehillah said:
I can't wait for the tone to change o, I am about to burst because of the tension of this wait. When I read "September" in the post, I had to adjust my seat and read again, I was happy momentarily until various other posts punctured my short-lived joy that it was finally my turn. I guess it was all wishful thinking. Like we say here in this family: "It shall end in praise". Lord may Your will be done, let the tone change in our favour in Jesus name, amen.
hahhahahahaha. Nice post. Dont worry, it will definitely end in praise

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FEMOL said:
It seems AVO don skip November 2014 PER Set, there are lots of November PER without MR email yet, Are there reasons for this? Please we need information to be thoroughly guided. we would appreciate insight .....
Femol dnt worry u hear? 8). We are all in d same shoes. Waiting with hope. We will smile soonest. :D

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone with a positive update. Its just too numerous to mention. Happy to know also that most 2013 applicants are been sorted out. It gladdens my heart too. D more we all are in Canada land, the merrier it will be. Like we say, it will surely end in praise.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
donmaxman said:
Please i have been getting messages that i have been banned from posting anything on this forum. I want to ask if i did anything wrong so as not to repeat it. I only use the web like other users.
Anyway back to my question i have sent my passport for stamping to Accra Visa Office based on the PPR mail i received on the 20th of April. Please how long would it take on the average to get passport back hopefully with the visas stamped.
Hi, don't be alarmed. I think there is a bug on this blog that returns that error message. Just ignore it and keep on posting as I used to have that challenge two years ago.
Passports are returned an average of three weeks based on our spread sheet. All the best.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
keysgav

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

« Reply #10260 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:09 am »

It should be PER excluding other factors....
Application date will be irrelevant as long as you're included in your NOC CAP

Quote from: samuel.eled on April 29, 2015, 09:49:51 am

Are Medicals issued based on applicants Application Date or applicants PER Date at the VO level, considering other factors?

Hi PH,

You are very correct but all these factors are dependent on the PER Date, not the Application Date. VO puts the package on queue for cetain VO to attend to it based on the date the package was received which is based on PER date of the applicant, not the applicant application date.

Application Date is applicable (all other factors considered) for PER issuance.

I hope you understand my thrust. Do you agree with Keysgav response on my question above?

Pipis Husband said:
Hi sam, medicals request come after some of your background checks return as positive. An inconclusive background check leads to interview request.

The other background checks and criminality checks are concluded after medicals and before PPR.

If all the background checks are concluded as positive (no issue), then positive decision is made and visa issued. Negative background check leads to negative decision being made, no visa is issued.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
samuel.eled said:
keysgav

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

« Reply #10260 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:09 am »

Quote from: samuel.eled on April 29, 2015, 09:49:51 am

Are Medicals issued based on applicants Application Date or applicants PER Date at the VO level, considering other factors?

Hi PH,

You are very correct but all these factors are dependent on the PER Date, not the Application Date. VO puts the package on queue for cetain VO to attend to it based on the date the package was received which is based on PER date of the applicant, not the applicant application date.

Application Date is applicable (all other factors considered) for PER issuance.

I hope you understand my thrust. Do you agree with Keysgav response on my question above?
Hi samuel, you're right. AVO processes applications in the order of PER date. Once processing begins, others factors determine the progress of applications.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
I totally agree with you and you hit the nail on the head. If this is true, the i think it will be right to make reference to PER date concerning MR, not Application date as pple keep mention.

keysgav said:

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Good. Thanks

Pipis Husband said:
Hi samuel, you're right. AVO processes applications in the order of PER date. Once processing begins, others factors determine the progress of applications.

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Good evening all, just for clarity sake, i got my MR on the 18th august and sent all d additional update request almost immediately a say after. My ecas also changed to medical received. Waited for my PPR , but on the 20th of April i got another update request now asking for POF for additional family member,as my medical result showed them i am presently pregnant in my second trimester update of schedule A and additional family form. Av sent all these back to them on friday and d package delivered. My question is how long do i have to wait again for the PPR , will i have to join the queue again or will b given preference since i gad done my medical since 20th of march. Is there anyone with such experience in the house.

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Good evening all, just for clarity sake, i got my MR on the 18th feb and sent all d additional update request almost immediately a say after. My ecas also changed to medical received. Waited for my PPR , but on the 20th of April i got another update request now asking for POF for additional family member,as my medical result showed them i am presently pregnant in my second trimester update of schedule A and additional family form. Av sent all these back to them on friday and d package delivered. My question is how long do i have to wait again for the PPR , will i have to join the queue again or will b given preference since i gad done my medical since 20th of feb Is there anyone with such experience in the house.

donmaxman

Aug 31, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, don't be alarmed. I think there is a bug on this blog that returns that error message. Just ignore it and keep on posting as I used to have that challenge two years ago.
Passports are returned an average of three weeks based on our spread sheet. All the best.
Thanks pipis husband for the clarification. I am so grateful

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ayoka said:
Good evening all, just for clarity sake, i got my MR on the 18th feb and sent all d additional update request almost immediately a say after. My ecas also changed to medical received. Waited for my PPR , but on the 20th of April i got another update request now asking for POF for additional family member,as my medical result showed them i am presently pregnant in my second trimester update of schedule A and additional family form. Av sent all these back to them on friday and d package delivered. My question is how long do i have to wait again for the PPR , will i have to join the queue again or will b given preference since i gad done my medical since 20th of feb Is there anyone with such experience in the house.
Hi ayoka, you are not really going to join any queue again but rather your file will return to your review officer with your additional documents accordingly. He is the one who will determine when you get to the next stage especially considering that background checks for you will be ongoing now. It is these background checks that determine how fast your file will move ahead. Remember, there are other people who did medicals before you who are also still waiting. Just have patience, good things come to those who wait :)

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Thanks PH, you always av a way of calming us down. Jah bless. It will end in praise ijn.

keysgav

Feb 19, 2015
Good evening.
if you go through our discussions since morning, you will discover its the same issue we've been trashing out.
There's no queue anywhere. Applications are judged on a case by case basis.
some people had medicals in January and are yet to get ppr.
same for some in February.
some had in February and they are already on ppr.
just relax and enjoy the waiting game

ayoka said: