Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Pel_adi (aka GODWIN)congratulations on ur MR.
wishing u speedy processing

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

I am happy to inform this honorable house that my passport and that of my entire family members were delivered to me this morning.

My case was really a miracle! I got the PPR Mail on the 26th of April, 2015. The mail caused a lot of worrying for me as I had committed to traveling for an extended period with my employer! I was really worried on how to manage the situation since from the analysis done by PH on the excel sheet shows that average return period for passport after delivery to AVO is about 21days. And my employer cannot wait for such a long period.

I contacted a few friends on the forum, who advised me to send an email to the consular officer explaining the situation to him/her. I did a very strongly worded, emotional and very professional mail to them. I waited for about 2 working days still without any response from them. I thought they will not response so I sent our passports with the hope that they will act on it based on their operational standards and may have to do a lot of explaining to my employer.

On the 3rd working days, a lady called me from AVO about my email! I explained everything to her and she asked me to send another mail as soon as our passports was delivered to AVO, which I did. After about 2 working days after the delivery of the passports, the Case officer sent me an email informing me that they have seen the documents and will process them. Later that day our passports were ready for pickup. It was issued in one day!

I got them this morning and in time for my official trip.

I am so so happy and I cannot stop praising God for this speedy processing. I also want to thank PH and my other friends. May God continue to bless all of us. Amen. We will all hear goodnews from AVO. Amen.
congrats bros its a miracle protocols broken for ur case

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
pel_adi said:
Hello all,

I just change my name to 'GOD WIN'.

Rejoice with my has my Medical Request was sent at exactly 12:34pm today.
My timeline is below:

App Recd : 30th June 2014
PER date : 27th Oct 2014
MR date : 30th April 2015.

We will all praise HIM at the end.

Have a nice weekend
congrats brau

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
pel_adi said:
Hello all,

My timeline is below:

Have a nice weekend
Congrats and a big Amen too. All the best always

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

I am happy to inform this honorable house that my passport and that of my entire family members were delivered to me this morning.

My case was really a miracle! I got the PPR Mail on the 26th of April, 2015. The mail caused a lot of worrying for me as I had committed to traveling for an extended period with my employer! I was really worried on how to manage the situation since from the analysis done by PH on the excel sheet shows that average return period for passport after delivery to AVO is about 21days. And my employer cannot wait for such a long period.

I contacted a few friends on the forum, who advised me to send an email to the consular officer explaining the situation to him/her. I did a very strongly worded, emotional and very professional mail to them. I waited for about 2 working days still without any response from them. I thought they will not response so I sent our passports with the hope that they will act on it based on their operational standards and may have to do a lot of explaining to my employer.

On the 3rd working days, a lady called me from AVO about my email! I explained everything to her and she asked me to send another mail as soon as our passports was delivered to AVO, which I did. After about 2 working days after the delivery of the passports, the Case officer sent me an email informing me that they have seen the documents and will process them. Later that day our passports were ready for pickup. It was issued in one day!

I am so so happy and I cannot stop praising God for this speedy processing. I also want to thank PH and my other friends. May God continue to bless all of us. Amen. We will all hear goodnews from AVO. Amen.
Great News ICraft!!! Congrats and Amen too.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations iCraft, goes to show that nothing is impossible, welcome to your Canadian dream. Wishing you successful integration when you finally land.

iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
GOD WIN!

pel_adi said:
Hello all,

My timeline is below:

Have a nice weekend

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
pel_adi said:
Hello all,

My timeline is below:

Have a nice weekend
Congrats. It will surely end in praise for you.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

This is awesome and miraculous. God be praised.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

Congrats my friend!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pel_adi said:
Hello all,

My timeline is below:

Have a nice weekend
Congrats! God Bless!

Mr Kene

Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 July 2014
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2014
Med's Request
18 May 2015
Med's Done....
21 May 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 16 2015
iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

congrats bro

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
iCraft said:
Dear Friends,

Congrat, start packing your load now

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
pel_adi said:
Hello all,

My timeline is below:

Have a nice weekend
Congrat on your MR, July applicant should get ready by Monday