Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
@kuskus, nice one.
@DoubleBam, see 100% correct orijo from kuskus fyi

kuskus said:
Congrats on your journey so far.

With regards to the e-CAS issue, I had the same problem, and informing AVO is not the solution. AVO will only respond by telling you that your application is still within the processing time.
If you look at my timeline to the left, you'll see that the issue was resolved for me. It took about a month for them to get it resolved.

Send a mail to web-tech-support @ cic.gc.ca explaining that you have no e-CAS access. You might be required to send the bio data page of the PA, but they'll fix the issue for you.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Doublebam you are welcome on board.

DoubleBam said:
Hi everyone in the house,
I just came across this section of the forum recently; I was dulling myself checking at the Asian guys section before now.
I have gone a little bit far with my application; You can see my timeline below.
But I have a question: Even though I have done my medicals, my ECAS is still not visible - it keeps giving me this message even though I know the correct info is what I enter "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided................" I have sent a message to the AVO but no response yet. Am I safe with this? Also, what do you advice that I do?

CIC application submission: 27th May, 2014

CIC requested WES online report: 18th Sept, 2014

WES online report availability sorted: 4th Nov, 2014

Debit card charged: 11 Nov, 2014

PER: 17th Nov, 2014

Notified AVO of changes: 19th Dec, 2014

AVO requested additional docs: 10 Feb, 2015

Submitted additional docs to AVO: 9th March, 2015

MR: 27th March, 2015

Medicals done: 4th April, 2015

DoubleBam

Apr 11, 2015
I sincerely appreciate everyone for the warm welcome.
Special thanks to Pipis Husband, Kuskus, kay-diwe2014, esttycan14, tbaba etc.
@Pipis Husband, I have updated the link you sent me.
@Kuskus, God bless you for the info on e-CAS access complaint; I have sent a mail as you advised.
I pray we all get the desires of our heart especially regarding our Canada immigration dreams.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
DoubleBam said:
Hi everyone in the house,
I just came across this section of the forum recently; I was dulling myself checking at the Asian guys section before now.
I have gone a little bit far with my application; You can see my timeline below.
But I have a question: Even though I have done my medicals, my ECAS is still not visible - it keeps giving me this message even though I know the correct info is what I enter "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided................" I have sent a message to the AVO but no response yet. Am I safe with this? Also, what do you advice that I do?

CIC application submission: 27th May, 2014

CIC requested WES online report: 18th Sept, 2014

WES online report availability sorted: 4th Nov, 2014

Debit card charged: 11 Nov, 2014

PER: 17th Nov, 2014

Notified AVO of changes: 19th Dec, 2014

AVO requested additional docs: 10 Feb, 2015

Submitted additional docs to AVO: 9th March, 2015
MR: 27th March, 2015
Medicals done: 4th April, 2015
Welcome to this forum of like minds, I pray that the rest part of your journey be smooth in Jesus' name, Amen.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Pipis Husband said:
Hi T Rap, the whole scenario can prove to be annoying cos we have repeatedly preached to everybody to work on their POF and make every crooked path straight before POF update request arrives. Everybody on this thread submitted their applications last year which means the least person has had 4 months this year to maintain/correct their POF. Some people used crooked agent like this poor agent who helped to doctor his application including the POF. Others had the money but have been spending it. The VO contacted this Asian guy's bank to confirm its validity, the bank disowned the fake statement and called the guy to tell him you are on your own!

Please and please, to all concerned, we will not be interested to hear your story of how 'things are hard so you used the money'. If things were not hard, none of us will be looking at Canada. This is your chance to do the needful, please act fast and wisely.
@PH i get your annoyance, i mean like seriously somebody will do racket as in crooked racket for something this serious, its sad especially if he was unaware. Since i came on this forum i advise everybody that is interested in migrating to Canada that talks to me to avoid agents at all cost. This Forum is worth more and the info is free. I feel for this person especially if he/she is innocent or rather ignorant of what the agent did.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
only God knows said:
Is there anybody here who got PER just recently???

Please share your application date and when PER was received.
Hello, you can see the date applications were sent and PER was received for everyone here if you check our spreadsheet using the link below.

We would also appreciate of you added your details to the sheet (edit link provided below) so that others can learn from your timeline as well. Wish you the best ahead.

Henry Chuks

Mar 18, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-01-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-03-2015
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
**-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
**-06-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
Good Day Pipis Husband,

Please i need to ask you a few personal questions regarding my application. How do i reach you directly...a phone number or something.?

I'm a bit befuddled and its urgent.

Best Regards.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Henry Chuks said:
Good Day Pipis Husband,

Please i need to ask you a few personal questions regarding my application. How do i reach you directly...a phone number or something.?

I'm a bit befuddled and its urgent.

Best Regards.
Hi Henry Chuks, I just sent you a Private Message - PM. It will go to your email, please check and reply so I can help. All the best.

naijacanada

Apr 21, 2015
Hi All

Please is it normal for Medical request email to arrive without payment for right of permanent resident fee? because my wife just received her medical request email today without Schedule A update form and payment for RPRF

Is this normal or we should contact AVO ?

Though i contacted AVO about our marriage last week and yet to receive response as both of us have our application been process .

we got married after we submitted our application separately and i have done my own medical too but i did not receive any response in regards to my Case specific enquiry i sent last week wednesday

Thank you for your help

Her timeline:
Application recd : Sept 4 2014
PER ; 15 Dec 2014
MR : 28 April 2015

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Naijacanada,congratulations on ur medicals.
Avo will update ur file with additional informations sent by u and will guide u accordingly on what to do.

nosike

Nov 14, 2013
naijacanada said:
Hi All

Please is it normal for Medical request email to arrive without payment for right of permanent resident fee? because my wife just received her medical request email today without Schedule A update form and payment for RPRF

Though i contacted AVO about our marriage last week and yet to receive response as both of us have our application been process .

we got married after we submitted our application separately and i have done my own medical too but i did not receive any response in regards to my Case specific enquiry i sent last week wednesday

Thank you for your help

Her timeline:
PER ; 15 Dec 2014
Are You kidding me! Sept 4 2014 applicant With MR. AVO is really unpredictable.

Quartza

Nov 18, 2014
naijacanada said:
Hi All

Thank you for your help

Her timeline:
PER ; 15 Dec 2014
Their respond is the MR for your wife, as your application recd date is June 12. They sent her MR because they are treating your application.

naijacanada

Apr 21, 2015
Thank you very much for your response, i will wait to hear from them before know what to do next

Quartza said:
Their respond is the MR for your wife, as your application recd date is June 12. They sent her MR because they are treating your application.