Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Na wa o.... Different different kian of challenges, like POF is not enough, ..Hospitals et all sef will do dem own. I swear dis tin.....very Spiritual Issue and God will help us surpass n subdue all challenges IJN. haha kilode???
IT WILL ONLY N SURELY END IN PERFECT PRAISE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Uddy

Aug 25, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Well, you are correct but you need to understand that there are certain issues that may come up. The VO or embassy can request the bank to confirm of the bank document is real, if the balance indicated on it is in place or for the bank to attest to the capacity of the account holder. Banks respond in different ways, some will say the document is real or fake and end there. Another bank can say the balance is intact, yet another will say the document is real but we are unable to comment further! You can read between the lines from that!!

Because of recent changes to money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, your bank can give out certain information they would not have done in the past. Some banks will not shield their customer at all as the laws can bite them in the form of sanctions if they withhold info in this age of financial data disclosure. That's the way it is now, it is better to be safe than to be sorry.
In as much as everyone needs to straighten out their POFs, I do know that your bank account is a private matter and your bank is not allowed to reveal details of your account balance to anyone at all. If they suspicions of money laundering then they report to the regulatory body involved, not to some embassy or any third party for that matter. I'm no expert on the Canada immigration thing but I do know about banking and I know that your bank is not supposed to reveal your account status to a third party. #Justsaying...
Many thanks to Pipis Husband for the good work you are doing here. :)

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Uddy said:
In as much as everyone needs to straighten out their POFs, I do know that your bank account is a private matter and your bank is not allowed to reveal details of your account balance to anyone at all. If they suspicions of money laundering then they report to the regulatory body involved, not to some embassy or any third party for that matter. I'm no expert on the Canada immigration thing but I do know about banking and I know that your bank is not supposed to reveal your account status to a third party. #Justsaying...
Many thanks to Pipis Husband for the good work you are doing here. :)
But i think the bank can ask for d authenticity of d stamp and signature in other to verify bank statement.

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
With my Lil experience on account statement related issues and bank confirmation. Firstly, authentication of statement and balance confirmation is not done at the branch level but at the head office through a dept that relates with embassies and foreign offices. Issues only get escalated to the branch if there are clarification to be done with signatories on the statements.
They will verify/authenticate the statements without the branch or state/zonal head office knowing anything.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Has anyone here successfully assessed ICAN with WES?

Please tell me about it, cos i'd like to have mine assessed as a 2nd qualification on my EE

Thanks

DoubleBam

Apr 11, 2015
Hi everyone in the house,
I just came across this section of the forum recently; I was dulling myself checking at the Asian guys section before now.
I have gone a little bit far with my application; You can see my timeline below.
But I have a question: Even though I have done my medicals, my ECAS is still not visible - it keeps giving me this message even though I know the correct info is what I enter "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided................" I have sent a message to the AVO but no response yet. Am I safe with this? Also, what do you advice that I do?

CIC application submission: 27th May, 2014

CIC requested WES online report: 18th Sept, 2014

WES online report availability sorted: 4th Nov, 2014

Debit card charged: 11 Nov, 2014

PER: 17th Nov, 2014

Notified AVO of changes: 19th Dec, 2014

AVO requested additional docs: 10 Feb, 2015

Submitted additional docs to AVO: 9th March, 2015

MR: 27th March, 2015

Medicals done: 4th April, 2015

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
AVO has gone as far as issuing MR to 17th Nov PER. That's is a good leap from PER to MR.

Concerning your ECAS offline status, you could inform the AVO about that.

Welcome to our forum, your forum.

DoubleBam said:
I just came across this section of the forum recently; I was dulling myself checking at the Asian guys section before now.
I have gone a little bit far with my application; You can see my timeline below.
But I have a question: Even though I have done my medicals, my ECAS is still not visible - it keeps giving me this message even though I know the correct info is what I enter "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided................" I have sent a message to the AVO but no response yet. Am I safe with this? Also, what do you advice that I do?

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Welcome & Congrats DoubleBam. I expect you to be checking out ticket pricing and accommodation in Canada now. However, while I wait seniors in the house to respond to your queries, access to ECAS nobe visa o. Some people get access to ECAS but den no get visa ooo. So kindly keep focused and plan your exodus mate.

Once more I welcome you to the house and congratulate you. Its a beautiful family here.

DoubleBam said:

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
DoubleBam said:

welcome on board, you are almost close to the finish line, your passport request will soon come. Wish you all the best

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleBam said:

Congrats on your journey so far.

With regards to the e-CAS issue, I had the same problem, and informing AVO is not the solution. AVO will only respond by telling you that your application is still within the processing time.
If you look at my timeline to the left, you'll see that the issue was resolved for me. It took about a month for them to get it resolved.

Send a mail to web-tech-support @ cic.gc.ca explaining that you have no e-CAS access. You might be required to send the bio data page of the PA, but they'll fix the issue for you.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
pel_adi said:
hi all,

Its being a boring day.
Hope AVO will welcome us with goodies tomorrow.
we are praying for AVO seriously

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kuskus said:

With regards to the e-CAS issue, I had the same problem, and informing AVO is not the solution. AVO will only respond by telling you that your application is still within the processing time.
If you look at my timeline to the left, you'll see that the issue was resolved for me. It took about a month for them to get it resolved.

Send a mail to web-tech-support @ cic.gc.ca explaining that you have no e-CAS access. You might be required to send the bio data page of the PA, but they'll fix the issue for you.
Nice one

DoubleBam

Apr 11, 2015
tbaba said:
welcome on board, you are almost close to the finish line, your passport request will soon come. Wish you all the best
kuskus said:

kay_diwe2014 said:
Welcome & Congrats DoubleBam. I expect you to be checking out ticket pricing and accommodation in Canada now. However, while I wait seniors in the house to respond to your queries, access to ECAS nobe visa o. Some people get access to ECAS but den no get visa ooo. So kindly keep focused and plan your exodus mate.

Once more I welcome you to the house and congratulate you. Its a beautiful family here.
samuel.eled said:
AVO has gone as far as issuing MR to 17th Nov PER. That's is a good leap from PER to MR.

Concerning your ECAS offline status, you could inform the AVO about that.

Welcome to our forum, your forum.
Thanks all. I'm excited to be here (this forum) - it feels like home.
I wish all of us the best in this race.
I shall participate actively in this forum going forward.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DoubleBam said:
Thanks all. I'm excited to be here (this forum) - it feels like home.
I wish all of us the best in this race.
I shall participate actively in this forum going forward.
Welcome aboard DoubleBam, it's nice to know you have progressed so far. Please include your details on our spreadsheet using the link below, save the edit link at the end for your future updates. You can also check out the details of other applicants to give you an idea how we are doing. Looking forward to more participation from you and wish you the best ahead.