Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Motivated. I wish you & your family the best.

motivated said:
My dear forumites,
This is to inform you all that we (Child and I) landed in Canada at the Toronto Pearson airport at about 17:10 on thursday March 26, 2015. We traveled with Delta Airline through the US, while my wife did her landing via a US-Canada Border on Friday March 27, 2015 as she lives in Canada doing her postgraduate program.

As others have mentioned, the landing procedure was quick, smooth and fast. No request for PoF. The officer only asked to confirm how much we had in cash. I provided a list of accompanying goods (though just two items) on a form provided but was informed that it could be done later if I didnt have the information there. On food stuff items, we were only asked the type of food stuff which was majorly dried fish, beans and peanuts - wifeys request. This was marked in the form given onboard the plane.

We also got our Social Insurance Numbers (SINs) and have opened bank accounts for me and our child. Wifey already had hers. We spent the weekend visiting family and getting some items at our booked temporary accommodation. We will be following up on our health cards during the week, lease search and visiting the school already arranged for our child. I am already reading to take my driving licence test this week hopefully. We were informed that the PR cards will be ready in 6 weeks and I have put in place plans to have that sent to me since i will still be moving back and forth from my job in Nigeria for now till i finalize my move while my family settles in well in Canada.

I wish everyone the best in their applications.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats neyobas14.....MR queue straight!

neyobash14 said:
Congrats everybody. My PER jst strolled in. Timeline on the left.

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
motivated said:
My dear forumites,
This is to inform you all that we (Child and I) landed in Canada at the Toronto Pearson airport at about 17:10 on thursday March 26, 2015. We traveled with Delta Airline through the US, while my wife did her landing via a US-Canada Border on Friday March 27, 2015 as she lives in Canada doing her postgraduate program.

As others have mentioned, the landing procedure was quick, smooth and fast. No request for PoF. The officer only asked to confirm how much we had in cash. I provided a list of accompanying goods (though just two items) on a form provided but was informed that it could be done later if I didnt have the information there. On food stuff items, we were only asked the type of food stuff which was majorly dried fish, beans and peanuts - wifeys request. This was marked in the form given onboard the plane.

We also got our Social Insurance Numbers (SINs) and have opened bank accounts for me and our child. Wifey already had hers. We spent the weekend visiting family and getting some items at our booked temporary accommodation. We will be following up on our health cards during the week, lease search and visiting the school already arranged for our child. I am already reading to take my driving licence test this week hopefully. We were informed that the PR cards will be ready in 6 weeks and I have put in place plans to have that sent to me since i will still be moving back and forth from my job in Nigeria for now till i finalize my move while my family settles in well in Canada.

Motivated,
Thanks for motivating us all with your smooth landing experience. Seriously looking forward to same very soon.
We're in the same boat regarding returning home to tidy up things while family settles in first.
May God prosper our plans. All the best

MacFar

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats zoze. I wish you & your family the best.

zoze said:
Dear all,
this is to inform you all that my family and I have landed! We did our landing procedures at the Toronto Pearson airport on the 25th of March at about 18:45. We used Turkish airlines.

The landing procedure was very smooth just as others have mentioned before. There was absolutely no question of POF even though we had USD on us (not up to 10K) and had our bank statements in excess of the amount required for a family of 5. Also our Goods accompanying lists were not asked for and we even forgot to go and submit our Goods to Follow list at customs. No one asked! Since what we have left to bring is negligible, we are not worried. We were able to sell of a good part of our stuff. The lady at customs asked if I had meat or milk and I said I had milk (powdered) and she asked what for? I replied 'for the kids, just enough for settling in" and that was it. No one checked my bags although I had dried fish, okporoko (and indicated on the form given on the plane) and all manner of Nigerian foodstuff(no beans sha).

Although Service Canada at the airport had not closed, there were too many people waiting and the officer asked us to go to another office in town.

We have since settled in our one week stay home and are preparing to sign lease on an apartment by Tuesday. We have gotten our SIN and are preparing to open bank accounts etc.

Heres wishing everyone waiting a speedy procedure and smooth landing!

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Pipis Husband said:
...and your MR will surely come this season. That's one of the updates I'm looking forward to, God bless :)
Amen! Thanks Broda! I will keep you posted.
Praying and hoping MR comes before the end of April. So we can tidy up and leave as soon as schools vacate in July.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
motivated said:
My dear forumites,
This is to inform you all that we (Child and I) landed in Canada at the Toronto Pearson airport at about 17:10 on thursday March 26, 2015. We traveled with Delta Airline through the US, while my wife did her landing via a US-Canada Border on Friday March 27, 2015 as she lives in Canada doing her postgraduate program............................. . ....... ....
Congratulations Motivated. All the best in your new land

success4life

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
SOON IJN
zoze said:
Dear all,
this is to inform you all that my family and I have landed! We did our landing procedures at the Toronto Pearson airport on the 25th of March at about 18:45. We used Turkish airlines.

The landing procedure was very smooth just as others have mentioned before. There was absolutely no question of POF even though we had USD on us (not up to 10K) and had our bank statements in excess of the amount required for a family of 5. Also our Goods accompanying lists were not asked for and we even forgot to go and submit our Goods to Follow list at customs. No one asked! Since what we have left to bring is negligible, we are not worried. We were able to sell of a good part of our stuff. The lady at customs asked if I had meat or milk and I said I had milk (powdered) and she asked what for? I replied 'for the kids, just enough for settling in" and that was it. No one checked my bags although I had dried fish, okporoko (and indicated on the form given on the plane) and all manner of Nigerian foodstuff(no beans sha).

Although Service Canada at the airport had not closed, there were too many people waiting and the officer asked us to go to another office in town.

We have since settled in our one week stay home and are preparing to sign lease on an apartment by Tuesday. We have gotten our SIN and are preparing to open bank accounts etc.

Congratulations and thank God for safe landing. All the best in your endeavours.

success4life

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
SOON IJN
motivated said:
My dear forumites,

Congratulations. wishing you all the best in your endeavours!

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
motivated said:
My dear forumites,

congrats sir

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
zoze said:
Dear all,

congrats zoze

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Congratulations Zoze and Motivated on your landing, the Lord perfect all that concerns you in your new country.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations zoze, on your safe landing. Wishing you successful integration in your new country. Please how is the experience with Turkish airlines, any details will be greatly appreciated.

zoze said:
Dear all,

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
zoze said:
Dear all,

Congrats Zoze...God will sure settle you in your new land.How cold be..abi spring don enter?

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
motivated said:
My dear forumites,

Congrats Motivated..God who began this journey already has settled you in your new land..blessings of the new land will sure follow you and your family.seems you and Zoze planned to enter one after the other....