05-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
16-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
neyobash14 said:
Congrats everybody. My PER jst strolled in. Timeline on the left.
Congrats Neyobash14.

Wish u success in subsequent stages.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neyobash14 said:
Congrats on getting your PER!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
neyobash14 said:
Congrats Neyobash14. Lots of patience is needed in the next phases. Wish you the best at every milestone in this journey and it shall end in praise.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Flosure, I've responded :)
Thanks Pipis Husband. I stick to your advice. God's mercy & favour will see me & my family to a successful end in Jesus name (Amen).

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
PH I am always delighted when I see your posts alongside this other Generals in this forum. Please stay with us even after your Visa has been stamped please don't abandon us. I know of some people who open threads and abandon others when they have their visas. Please we love you PH

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Dear all,
this is to inform you all that my family and I have landed! We did our landing procedures at the Toronto Pearson airport on the 25th of March at about 18:45. We used Turkish airlines.

The landing procedure was very smooth just as others have mentioned before. There was absolutely no question of POF even though we had USD on us (not up to 10K) and had our bank statements in excess of the amount required for a family of 5. Also our Goods accompanying lists were not asked for and we even forgot to go and submit our Goods to Follow list at customs. No one asked! Since what we have left to bring is negligible, we are not worried. We were able to sell of a good part of our stuff. The lady at customs asked if I had meat or milk and I said I had milk (powdered) and she asked what for? I replied 'for the kids, just enough for settling in" and that was it. No one checked my bags although I had dried fish, okporoko (and indicated on the form given on the plane) and all manner of Nigerian foodstuff(no beans sha).

Although Service Canada at the airport had not closed, there were too many people waiting and the officer asked us to go to another office in town.

We have since settled in our one week stay home and are preparing to sign lease on an apartment by Tuesday. We have gotten our SIN and are preparing to open bank accounts etc.

Heres wishing everyone waiting a speedy procedure and smooth landing!

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
zoze said:
Dear all,
this is to inform you all that my family and I have landed! We did our landing procedures at the Toronto Pearson airport on the 25th of March at about 18:45. We used Turkish airlines.

The landing procedure was very smooth just as others have mentioned before. There was absolutely no question of POF even though we had USD on us (not up to 10K) and had our bank statements in excess of the amount required for a family of 5. Also our Goods accompanying lists were not asked for and we even forgot to go and submit our Goods to Follow list at customs. No one asked! Since what we have left to bring is negligible, we are not worried. We were able to sell of a good part of our stuff. The lady at customs asked if I had meat or milk and I said I had milk (powdered) and she asked what for? I replied 'for the kids, just enough for settling in" and that was it. No one checked my bags although I had dried fish, okporoko (and indicated on the form given on the plane) and all manner of Nigerian foodstuff(no beans sha).

This is brilliant, congratulations my brother. Our God that made is smooth and easy for you and your folks will do same for all of us. I wish you all the best and hope that you achieve your desires in that Land.

Although Service Canada at the airport had not closed, there were too many people waiting and the officer asked us to go to another office in town.

We have since settled in our one week stay home and are preparing to sign lease on an apartment by Tuesday. We have gotten our SIN and are preparing to open bank accounts etc.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
zoze said:
Dear all,

Congratulations and thank God for safe trip and smooth landing.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Congrats Zoze...seeing your timeline, you must be very lucky...

zoze said:
Dear all,

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
zoze said:
Dear all,

Congratulations Zoze may the land yield its increase for you.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
zoze said:
Dear all,

Congratulations Zoze may the land yield its increase for you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DeeBruv said:
PH I am always delighted when I see your posts alongside this other Generals in this forum. Please stay with us even after your Visa has been stamped please don't abandon us. I know of some people who open threads and abandon others when they have their visas. Please we love you PH
Ah my dear Deebruv, as long as you guys will allow me, I will continue to identify with this wonderful family. You won't understand when I say that relating with you guys helped me through this journey and now that the journey is almost over, I will stay stuck to you guys.

God bless you sir, God bless everyone of you :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zoze said:
Dear all,

Hi zoze, you finally surfaced with a landing story. Congrats to you! You will surely flourish in your new abode as that is what we pray for you. It appears you settled in Toronto, wishing you the best ahead :)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoze said:
Dear all,

Congrats and God Bless!

motivated

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
My dear forumites,
This is to inform you all that we (Child and I) landed in Canada at the Toronto Pearson airport at about 17:10 on thursday March 26, 2015. We traveled with Delta Airline through the US, while my wife did her landing via a US-Canada Border on Friday March 27, 2015 as she lives in Canada doing her postgraduate program.

As others have mentioned, the landing procedure was quick, smooth and fast. No request for PoF. The officer only asked to confirm how much we had in cash. I provided a list of accompanying goods (though just two items) on a form provided but was informed that it could be done later if I didnt have the information there. On food stuff items, we were only asked the type of food stuff which was majorly dried fish, beans and peanuts - wifeys request. This was marked in the form given onboard the plane.

We also got our Social Insurance Numbers (SINs) and have opened bank accounts for me and our child. Wifey already had hers. We spent the weekend visiting family and getting some items at our booked temporary accommodation. We will be following up on our health cards during the week, lease search and visiting the school already arranged for our child. I am already reading to take my driving licence test this week hopefully. We were informed that the PR cards will be ready in 6 weeks and I have put in place plans to have that sent to me since i will still be moving back and forth from my job in Nigeria for now till i finalize my move while my family settles in well in Canada.

I wish everyone the best in their applications.