+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
lizzypoko said:
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.... This is my story today... All hope was lost and I actually really had doubts! but God is God and he will forever be God...

After a very long wait... my PPR did not stroll in o but came in with a BIG BANG ;)on Friday evening 20-03-2015, around 7:48pm through my Lawyer based in Canada.

Special thanks to Kollins, my Preferred friend, GOFAME, PH and all who sent PM's to check up on me. I am super grateful... God will perfect that which he has started in our lifes... Amen. Thanks y'all.

;)what are friends for?

:) still soooooo joyous. Your call got me re-energised after a long day on Friday :)

All thanks go to God for the success

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
lizzypoko said:
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.... This is my story today... All hope was lost and I actually really had doubts! but God is God and he will forever be God...

After a very long wait... my PPR did not stroll in o but came in with a BIG BANG ;)on Friday evening 20-03-2015, around 7:48pm through my Lawyer based in Canada.

Special thanks to Kollins, my Preferred friend, GOFAME, PH and all who sent PM's to check up on me. I am super grateful... God will perfect that which he has started in our lifes... Amen. Thanks y'all.
Sweety! i'm moved to tears and very much encouraged by your testimony, c'ommon GOD WILL EVER REMAIN GOD! and i say shame to the devil.... Heartiest congrats sis with a big hug from me. :-*

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Not so fast my sister, you can't escape like that after disappearing on us and reappearing with testimony. I am hereby issuing the first query on this thread to which you must respond why disciplinary action should not be taken against for forgetting that the devil is a liar ànd forsaking the community of the faithful :mad:. All you needed to do was say the word and the combined force and impact of our collective prayers would have moved the heavenlies on your behalf but God is God :) He has done what only He can do and used the foolish things of the world to prove his power.
Congratulations on the marvellous update, so happy to have you back. Be advised that after you answer your query, you are still going to pay a fine of making one daily post till you land so that we can enjoy those your 'pokocious' contributions again. Welcome back dear sis, God bless :)
Hmmmmnn. I was sore afraid!!! I have spent so much on this to be rejected..... Don't take action against me ooo. I am still ur very lizzypoko on this forum. LOL. God is God....

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
BCornerstone said:
Sweety! i'm moved to tears and very much encouraged by your testimony, c'ommon GOD WILL EVER REMAIN GOD! and i say shame to the devil.... Heartiest congrats sis with a big hug from me. :-*
Biggest shame to the devil. Thanks so much...

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
Preferred said:
;)what are friends for?

:) still soooooo joyous. Your call got me re-energised after a long day on Friday :)

All thanks go to God for the success

My preferred friend.. God will prefer you among every.... Amen. Thanks for your major contribution once more. You opened my eyes. God bless you. Amen...

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
gentleiphy said:
I seconded...the Mayor of Fort McMurray has spoken...oya Lizzypoko over to you..Joyfully,inyangasiouly,swaggerliciously and clappiously pay this fine .o.o...lol..my sister God is faithful..we are happy for you.
LOL. I have started paying my fine... LOL

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
jydex said:
Good morning my people. Happy to announce that my PER just strolled in Now :)
Application recieved on 24th december
CC charged on 24th February
PER recieved 23rd March.
Congratulations. All the best, all the time

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
lizzypoko said:

Congrats Lizzpoko!!!! It could only have been God!! All the best always.

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Pipis Husband said:
Not so fast my sister, you can't escape like that after disappearing on us and reappearing with testimony. I am hereby issuing the first query on this thread to which you must respond why disciplinary action should not be taken against for forgetting that the devil is a liar ànd forsaking the community of the faithful :mad:. All you needed to do was say the word and the combined force and impact of our collective prayers would have moved the heavenlies on your behalf but God is God :) He has done what only He can do and used the foolish things of the world to prove his power.
Congratulations on the marvellous update, so happy to have you back. Be advised that after you answer your query, you are still going to pay a fine of making one daily post till you land so that we can enjoy those your 'pokocious' contributions again. Welcome back dear sis, God bless :)
To God alone be all the glory! PH, I support you on this one. Welcome back Lizzypoko.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
jydex said:
PER recieved 23rd March.
Congrats Jydex!! Next stop is MR

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
jydex said:
PER recieved 23rd March.
Congratulations Jydex!

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012

PH, I always enjoy reading you posts.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
lizzypoko said:

big congrats

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
TKT said:

PH, I always enjoy reading you posts.
Dear TKT, I'm just glad we're alive and on this journey together. It shall end in praise :)