+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mz. Johnson said:
Congrats Jmoney, zannybabie, Bplastic and everybody with one update or the other, may the good Lord perfect all that concerns you all. Amen!!
My personal buddy Dotsngr, I'm here oh, sorry I have been too silent, I'm more active in another thread that is for EE and NSPNP, but I keep checking in here once in a while. It's good to know somebody misses me.
Yipeeeeee, the General has spoken. It will end in praise soon for you. Pls dont ever despair n yes of course, we miss you :-*.
I understand the points for ITA has come down to 400 n sthg. IS it true?

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Congrats Jmoney, zannybabie, Bplastic and everybody with one update or the other, may the good Lord perfect all that concerns you all. Amen!!
My personal buddy Dotsngr, I'm here oh, sorry I have been too silent, I'm more active in another thread that is for EE and NSPNP, but I keep checking in here once in a while. It's good to know somebody misses me.
General MZ Johnson...shun ma..Tualeeeee...chai we miss you for here.o.o...God is working his purpose out for you in the EE..trust and believe.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Glad to b back after 2wiks absence.
Congrats to everyone who got updates from AVO
We look forward to more dis new week.

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Dotsngr said:
Yipeeeeee, the General has spoken. It will end in praise soon for you. Pls dont ever despair n yes of course, we miss you :-*.
I understand the points for ITA has come down to 400 n sthg. IS it true?
yes ooooo last draw was 484... very soon it will come down to 400 sef or even 350! I wonder if they would drop fsw2014 applications and start processing these new ones or maybe they won't send to any visa office. . As in they would process eceverything at cic level
There's God oooooo lol ;D

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
kollins said:
Dear All,
Its my priviledege to officially announce the PPR of lizzypoko.
I'm sure most of us will remember the applicant but let me offer us a bit of history regarding her timeline...and for the full details,you can check the name on the SS.
lizzypoko have the honor of been the first known 2014 FSWP applicant to receive medical request on 4th November,2014 which opened the door for everybody.POF updates was asked and all the details needed to proove this was sent along with the RPRF and other documents needed to AVO in November.But AVO struck back before end of November again (instead of PPR) requesting for further proove of POF documents since they were not satisfied with was presented.The whole world went blank for lizzypoko and we only needed to ask for divine intervention.Even though lizzypoko used an agent based in Canada,the mantle fall on lizzypoko to prove the POF update.
I was priviledged to be part of the very few that knew of this scenario as we could not publicly announce on the thread......it will create a bad name against what lizzypoko was meant for.lizzypoko asked me to the name on the SS while we offer a comprehensive response to AVO....just us alone.
We sent another comprehensive POF update response to AVO mid december and trusted on God.
Three (3) months has passed since then with no word from AVO.More painful was the fact that everybody after lizzypoko had no issues.
As God will have all the honour,we just spoke few minutes ago now with tears of Joy flowing down with the receipt of PPR.
lizzypoko mandated me to explain this details to encourage all of us that God makes every beautiful in due time.Some times most of us (KSA,Pipis_Husband,IG,Kayb e.t.c) deals with some issues that can't be publicly announced on the thread of whatsapp forum so I'm personally apologizing that this was kept away from all of us....hope I'm forgiven.
lizzypoko also appreciated all that contacted her during the waiting period and apologize for not responding to all the PMs.....the pain was too much then so it was best to keep mute.
Join me in congratulating lizzypoko whose Canadian dream has been rekindled again on the positive note.
CONGRATS to lizzypoko :D
Cheers
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Lizzypoko. Glory to God and thanks to you guys for your selfless efforts, God bless You!

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.... This is my story today... All hope was lost and I actually really had doubts! but God is God and he will forever be God...

After a very long wait... my PPR did not stroll in o but came in with a BIG BANG ;)on Friday evening 20-03-2015, around 7:48pm through my Lawyer based in Canada.

Special thanks to Kollins, my Preferred friend, GOFAME, PH and all who sent PM's to check up on me. I am super grateful... God will perfect that which he has started in our lifes... Amen. Thanks y'all.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dubairolla said:
Hi senior,

I have contacted with British Council to get the corrected certificate. I have provided my CIC file#, but they advised me that as per their policy they can not issue another test certificate without surrendering the original. Now i don't know what to do.

As there is a mistake in nationality in my certificate will LVO (London Visa Office) return my original certificate for correction? So far no communication from LVO. If i can not submit the corrected IELTS certificate will LVO reject my application?

Its 80+ days i have received my PER but no second line update. What is the next process and when i can expect?
Hi, first of all, to accept your application, CIO has to review your IELTS certificate, access it online and if satisfied together with your other documents, they will issue you PER. You have the PER so the issue of your IELTS is now closed, it has no negative impact on your application anymore. Your score is what they need and it has scaled their review. Move on to other issues please.
For the update on your ECAS, you will have to wait a bit more, this is not unusual. Some of us waited over 100 days before anything happened, it's not a cause for alarm. Rather, gather your bag of patience and use this waiting period to read up on what other applicants are posting here as their own applications are progressing. That is how we are all learning and getting ready for thenext phase. Sooner than you think, you will advance to the next phase. All the best :)

jydex

May 30, 2013
Good morning my people. Happy to announce that my PER just strolled in Now :)
Application recieved on 24th december
CC charged on 24th February
PER recieved 23rd March.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
lizzypoko said:
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.... This is my story today... All hope was lost and I actually really had doubts! but God is God and he will forever be God...

After a very long wait... my PPR did not stroll in o but came in with a BIG BANG ;)on Friday evening 20-03-2015, around 7:48pm through my Lawyer based in Canada.

Special thanks to Kollins, my Preferred friend, GOFAME, PH and all who sent PM's to check up on me. I am super grateful... God will perfect that which he has started in our lifes... Amen. Thanks y'all.
Not so fast my sister, you can't escape like that after disappearing on us and reappearing with testimony. I am hereby issuing the first query on this thread to which you must respond why disciplinary action should not be taken against for forgetting that the devil is a liar ànd forsaking the community of the faithful :mad:. All you needed to do was say the word and the combined force and impact of our collective prayers would have moved the heavenlies on your behalf but God is God :) He has done what only He can do and used the foolish things of the world to prove his power.
Congratulations on the marvellous update, so happy to have you back. Be advised that after you answer your query, you are still going to pay a fine of making one daily post till you land so that we can enjoy those your 'pokocious' contributions again. Welcome back dear sis, God bless :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jydex said:
Good morning my people. Happy to announce that my PER just strolled in Now :)
Application recieved on 24th december
CC charged on 24th February
PER recieved 23rd March.
Hey congratulations jydex. Welcome aboard the train, wishing you the best ahead.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Summby said:
Hello everyone

I am new here and this thread makes for an interesting reading.

Can I have the BB pin for the other group as mentioned in PH's footnote.

I submitted my app on 19/12 and got my PER on 8/3.
Hi Summby, send me your BB pin in a private message, PM and I'll invite you to the BB chat group.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Not so fast my sister, you can't escape like that after disappearing on us and reappearing with testimony. I am hereby issuing the first query on this thread to which you must respond why disciplinary action should not be taken against for forgetting that the devil is a liar ànd forsaking the community of the faithful :mad:. All you needed to do was say the word and the combined force and impact of our collective prayers would have moved the heavenlies on your behalf but God is God :) He has done what only He can do and used the foolish things of the world to prove his power.
Congratulations on the marvellous update, so happy to have you back. Be advised that after you answer your query, you are still going to pay a fine of making one daily post till you land so that we can enjoy those your 'pokocious' contributions again. Welcome back dear sis, God bless :)
I seconded...the Mayor of Fort McMurray has spoken...oya Lizzypoko over to you..Joyfully,inyangasiouly,swaggerliciously and clappiously pay this fine .o.o...lol..my sister God is faithful..we are happy for you.

TTGold

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the applicant
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-12-2015
lizzypoko said:

Congrats dear sister. The Lord is good and HIS mercies endureth forever. I am so happy for you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
blacky said:
Glad to b back after 2wiks absence.
Congrats to everyone who got updates from AVO
We look forward to more dis new week.
Welcome back Blacky, looking forward to your update soon.

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
lizzypoko said:

This is the awesomeness of God in action. with Him is UNFAILING love and overflowing supply of Salvation. Congrats we are greatly encouraged by this news