FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Dear All,
Its my priviledege to officially announce the PPR of lizzypoko.
I'm sure most of us will remember the applicant but let me offer us a bit of history regarding her timeline...and for the full details,you can check the name on the SS.
lizzypoko have the honor of been the first known 2014 FSWP applicant to receive medical request on 4th November,2014 which opened the door for everybody.POF updates was asked and all the details needed to proove this was sent along with the RPRF and other documents needed to AVO in November.But AVO struck back before end of November again (instead of PPR) requesting for further proove of POF documents since they were not satisfied with was presented.The whole world went blank for lizzypoko and we only needed to ask for divine intervention.Even though lizzypoko used an agent based in Canada,the mantle fall on lizzypoko to prove the POF update.
I was priviledged to be part of the very few that knew of this scenario as we could not publicly announce on the thread......it will create a bad name against what lizzypoko was meant for.lizzypoko asked me to the name on the SS while we offer a comprehensive response to AVO....just us alone.
We sent another comprehensive POF update response to AVO mid december and trusted on God.
Three (3) months has passed since then with no word from AVO.More painful was the fact that everybody after lizzypoko had no issues.
As God will have all the honour,we just spoke few minutes ago now with tears of Joy flowing down with the receipt of PPR.
lizzypoko mandated me to explain this details to encourage all of us that God makes every beautiful in due time.Some times most of us (KSA,Pipis_Husband,IG,Kayb e.t.c) deals with some issues that can't be publicly announced on the thread of whatsapp forum so I'm personally apologizing that this was kept away from all of us....hope I'm forgiven.
lizzypoko also appreciated all that contacted her during the waiting period and apologize for not responding to all the PMs.....the pain was too much then so it was best to keep mute.
Join me in congratulating lizzypoko whose Canadian dream has been rekindled again on the positive note.
CONGRATS to lizzypoko :D
Cheers
Congrats @lizzypoko. It has surely ended in praise.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dubairolla said:
Hi senior,

I have contacted with British Council to get the corrected certificate. I have provided my CIC file#, but they advised me that as per their policy they can not issue another test certificate without surrendering the original. Now i don't know what to do.

As there is a mistake in nationality in my certificate will LVO (London Visa Office) return my original certificate for correction? So far no communication from LVO. If i can not submit the corrected IELTS certificate will LVO reject my application?

Its 80+ days i have received my PER but no second line update. What is the next process and when i can expect?
Am pretty certain that the number of days before you get your MR is definitely less dn 80 days. Just hang in there. As for the error in your certificate, pls dont fret. British council will not touch you with a long spoon unless you provide the original. My 2kobo advice. Keep your correspondence with them handy so dt ifand if LVO questions your nationality, u dust all your nationality documents plus thier correspondence with u plus a well worded cover letter. You should be fine. So u c, yiu really hv nothing to worry much about. Just let d process flow. ;D

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
kollins said:
Dear All,
I'm sure most of us will remember the applicant but let me offer us a bit of history regarding her timeline...and for the full details,you can check the name on the SS.
lizzypoko have the honor of been the first known 2014 FSWP applicant to receive medical request on 4th November,2014 which opened the door for everybody.POF updates was asked and all the details needed to proove this was sent along with the RPRF and other documents needed to AVO in November.But AVO struck back before end of November again (instead of PPR) requesting for further proove of POF documents since they were not satisfied with was presented.The whole world went blank for lizzypoko and we only needed to ask for divine intervention.Even though lizzypoko used an agent based in Canada,the mantle fall on lizzypoko to prove the POF update.
I was priviledged to be part of the very few that knew of this scenario as we could not publicly announce on the thread......it will create a bad name against what lizzypoko was meant for.lizzypoko asked me to the name on the SS while we offer a comprehensive response to AVO....just us alone.
We sent another comprehensive POF update response to AVO mid december and trusted on God.
Three (3) months has passed since then with no word from AVO.More painful was the fact that everybody after lizzypoko had no issues.
As God will have all the honour,we just spoke few minutes ago now with tears of Joy flowing down with the receipt of PPR.
lizzypoko mandated me to explain this details to encourage all of us that God makes every beautiful in due time.Some times most of us (KSA,Pipis_Husband,IG,Kayb e.t.c) deals with some issues that can't be publicly announced on the thread of whatsapp forum so I'm personally apologizing that this was kept away from all of us....hope I'm forgiven.
lizzypoko also appreciated all that contacted her during the waiting period and apologize for not responding to all the PMs.....the pain was too much then so it was best to keep mute.
Join me in congratulating lizzypoko whose Canadian dream has been rekindled again on the positive note.
Cheers
Thank God for you Lizzypoko!

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Hi my Naija people,

Just came accross this subgroup today.

Please is there any September applicant in the house? Cos av not heard anything from Accra since PER IN early January.

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
kollins said:
Dear All,
Cheers
He is still in the business of answering prayers. Congrats to lizzypoko and those who held her hands in her moment.

orirefavour

Jan 5, 2015
kollins said:
Dear All,
Cheers
Congrats Lizzypoko. God answers prayer...

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Hello House...

I just felt touched after the testimony report of our dear Lizzypoko by Sir Kollins,....this house continues to amaze me with the kind of selfless commitment,love,care,patience and ever readiness to help even when they are asleep by some great seniors of this forum..the main originator Pipis Husband,KSA,Kollins and to mention but a few.The way they handle issues no matter how hot it is makes it look simple but all na God...we are really blessed to have them with us and i pray God will continue to bless them for us..make ways for them and for this great journey they shall all be settled by God.

On this regard..i have the honour to bestow on our only Pipis Husband..the title of MAYOR OF FORT MCMURRAY.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Guyman1234 said:
Hi my Naija people,

Please is there any September applicant in the house? Cos av not heard anything from Accra since PER IN early January.
Welcome on board Guyman1234.

AVO seems to be attending to June 2014 applicants at the moment. AVO applicants require some level of patience...

Some October 2014 PER recipients are still waiting for MR.

Pls enter your details on our spreadsheet using this link http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

To view AVO ' S progress, visit the naija applicants spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

Once again, welcome

Tehillah

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/09/2014
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13/07/2015
Med's Done....
15/07/2015
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
31/08/2015
LANDED..........
05/11/2015
Guyman1234 said:
Hi my Naija people,

Do not worry, you are not alone. God will come through for us, I applied on 22nd September, got my PER on January 7, so fear not, it will soon be our turn for MR, patience is key. ;)

Lolesky

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct. 2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
Interview........
9th March, 2016
gentleiphy said:
Hello House...

I just felt touched after the testimony report of our dear Lizzypoko by Sir Kollins,....this house continues to amaze me with the kind of selfless commitment,love,care,patience and ever readiness to help even when they are asleep by some great seniors of this forum..the main originator Pipis Husband,KSA,Kollins and to mention but a few.The way they handle issues no matter how hot it is makes it look simple but all na God...we are really blessed to have them with us and i pray God will continue to bless them for us..make ways for them and for this great journey they shall all be settled by God.

On this regard..i have the honour to bestow on our only Pipis Husband..the title of MAYOR OF FORT MCMURRAY.

Is pipis husband planned to settle in Fort McMurray?

Summby

Mar 21, 2015
Hello everyone

I am new here and this thread makes for an interesting reading.

Can I have the BB pin for the other group as mentioned in PH's footnote.

I submitted my app on 19/12 and got my PER on 8/3.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Lolesky said:
Is pipis husband planned to settle in Fort McMurray?

@Lolesky...nope,i just like the name of that city...

nnekaije

Mar 2, 2012
gentleiphy said:
Congrats Zannybabie...you are welcome to the MR waiting room..and i pray God will speed up the remaining of your process.Amen
congrats Zany babe. Enter MR queue with the garment of patience

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dotsngr said:
Congratulations Jmoney,Bplastic,zannybabie.....and everyone with updates.

General Johnson ooooo!!! pls where art thou!
Congrats Jmoney, zannybabie, Bplastic and everybody with one update or the other, may the good Lord perfect all that concerns you all. Amen!!
My personal buddy Dotsngr, I'm here oh, sorry I have been too silent, I'm more active in another thread that is for EE and NSPNP, but I keep checking in here once in a while. It's good to know somebody misses me.