14-05-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-12-2015
Barinnbomi said:
The ancient of days, the ever present help...... has done it again!!!! Got PPR at 11.31am today... All to His glory. PH and ALL get ready, you testify soonest!!
Congrats Barinnbomi

Canada ds year

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4,2014
Doc's Request.
March 12,2015
Nomination.....
Jan 30,2015
Med's Request
July 28,2015
Med's Done....
Aug 5,2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
Boluwatife said:
Rejoice with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My MR has arrived.
Always remember that God is on the throne and He rules in the affairs of the children of men!!!!
We will all rejoice soon.
Thanks PH and all other FORUMITES
Congratulations Boluwatife .

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbaba said:
It is with great pleasure I announced the arrival of my PER 30 minutes ago
Congrats!

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!

Hi dear,

Hope you are feeling better today. Your post tore through our hearts and we believe that it will still end in praise. Pls dont give up. we are praying with you too as you take your decision.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barinnbomi said:
The ancient of days, the ever present help...... has done it again!!!! Got PPR at 11.31am today... All to His glory. PH and ALL get ready, you testify soonest!!
Congrats dear. May we join you soon to give shouts of joy and celebration to God IJN, Amen.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Barinnbomi, wishing you speedy processing of your CoPR and PRV

Barinnbomi said:

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisi mee said:
hello everyone. I am new to this forum although I view your discussions daily and I find it very interesting. I look forward to contributing as well. :)
Congrats Sisi. hope the suspense hasnt been too much? Its a general fever on this patience journey. :D

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flosure said:
As Your Soul Prospers

I read a daily devotional this morning which I believe would serve as a paradigm shift in our mentality (as we make our relocation plans)

Settle this in your mind....You can prosper anywhere in the world (whether the place is the wealthiest or the poorest country); again, I say you can prosper any where.

I know that people have many tales to tell about their settling down in Canada but you don't have to experience a bad tale (but you must make conscious effort to play your part).

We all know the story of Joseph as he was led into captivity from his own brothers and finally into the prison in Egypt.

Later, Joseph was put in prison. There's really not much opportunity for advancement in prison, is there? But God gave him insight that no other man in Egypt had. That insight landed him a position on Pharaoh's staff. Not as a slave but as the most honored man in the entire country next to Pharaoh himself.

He rode along in a chariot and people literally bowed down before him. During a worldwide famine, Joseph was in charge of all the food. Now that's prosperity!

How did God accomplish all that? By prospering Joseph's soul. No matter how dismal his situation became, no matter how impossible his problems, God was able to reveal the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for him.

That's what makes God's method of prospering so exciting. It works anywhere and everywhere. It will work in the poorest countries on the face of this earth just like it worked in Egypt. And you can be sure that it will work for you too!

Let's keep improving ourselves, up-scalling our skills, learning new business skills, acquiring certifications, etc.

Be positive that you will prosper when you eventually relocate to Canada even if things seem to be tough at the initial stage (just as it was for Joseph in Egypt). Be positive that you will prosper exceedingly.

I pray that God will prosper our souls as we relocate to Canada and reveal to us the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for us all.

AMennnnnnnnnnnn!. I join my faith with yours and claim it, IJN.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
Always remember that God is on the throne and He rules in the affairs of the children of men!!!!
Congrats Bolu. It will end in praise, Amen

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbaba said:
It is with great pleasure I announced the arrival of my PER 30 minutes ago
Congrats tbaba on receiving your PER!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
Congratulations Boluwatife! God Bless!

Edionwa

Mar 12, 2015
Hey everyone,

Good to be on this forum. my first time here.

Is there anyone on this forum who received PER in November 2014 and has received the MR?

Regards.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Edionwa said:
Hey everyone,

Good to be on this forum. my first time here.

Is there anyone on this forum who received PER in November 2014 and has received the MR?

Regards.
Hi Edionwa, no applicants with November PER has received MR. You'll have to wait a while more, cheers.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Barinnbomi said:
congrats

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Boluwatife said:
My MR has arrived.
congrats bolu