Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
nnekaije said:
Good evening my people.i have been a silent reader and finally decided to join the group.
welcome on board dear.... ;D

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Johnny31 said:
Congrats tbaba on receiving your PER!
thanks Johnny31

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Toronto_Raptor said:
Thanks Preferred. No mind my casual talk for here o ... I don jubilate tire! Dem get my time as per say dem send me mail twice in a day!

Thanks everyone, my prayers are with you all.
Hello T,
Pls I sent u a PM

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Good Morning Every1,
join me in thanking God, i received my long awaited PER mail today when i go back from work, its was issued on the 10th of February 2015. please friends i already sent a mail to CIC concerning the correction of email and i am yet to hear from them for almost 3weeks now and i have still not heard from them.

Please friends now that i am sure my file will be in Ghana, how do i notify Ghana as regards to the correct email or do wait for CIC to respond to my mail?

thanks
NB. Congratulations Once again tbaba on your long awaited PER.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hi Chief thank you so much for your time again.
Firstly , we have a genuine reason with our UK visa extension process. We are as of today still legal in the country as there is still no decision made yet after our appeal hearing and we are using the services of an immigration lawyer.
The way the UK system works now is that they do not return one's passport for one to renew or travel with it and come back and send it back to them.
They can only return it to us at the airport as long as we can show them our flight tickets.
Our concern is, if AVO ask us to send our passports, buying flight tickets immediately wouldn't pose any problem, our concern is how long it will take Home office to bring our passports back to travel and be able to renew them, send them off to AVO and be able to achieve all of that within the allotted time frame.
Change of name can wait for now, I totally understand how that might complicate thing at this time.

Our police report for Nigeria and UK were included in the application in May 2014.
The passports are not with us if they are we would have renewed them in London. We have to recall them but unfortunately Home office can only bring them at the airport on the day of departure and that means we have to forfeit their decisions on the appeal. I really don't know how we could cross this last bridge head, but God can help and I really could do with some more heads up please.
I am not the principal applicant this time, my wife is and I will ask you to ensure she is on the data base/ tread.
once again thank you immensely for your candid opinion.

kollins said:
Like I earlier said,I must really commend your efforts in putting in for another application especially when you consider the reasons given for your refusal in your last application by LVO .
It's not always advisable to ask AVO to extend submission date for passports unless there is a justifiable reason to do so......may be........can you reliably conclude that the reason for which your passports are with the Home office in UK is genuine reason to inform AVO?
First and foremost ,i want to believe you have already submitted your PCC for UK and Nigeria?....as this may pose delay issues later on.
What is the implication of your travelling down to Nigeria now to renew your passports and go back to UK?.....will you have to return the passports back to the home office immediately you're back in UK?........or you may not be able to re-enter again still decision is made?
If you won't have to return it,then you can quickly come down to do it.
My assumption is that the above process may not be possible which leaves you to only make your calculations dependent solely on the 15days given you by Accra for submission of your passports :D
Depending on whatsoever is possible ,i think you should just get ready to book your flights to Nigeria as soon as you get your passports request .You need to be sure of the timing it will take for the home office to be able to grant you such request of travelling to Nigeria.
Realistically ,there will be atleast 10 working days in the 15days given to you by Accra for passports request so I'm assuming you need to make sure you return to back to Nigeria within the first 5 working days.
Renewal of your passports in Lagos will take maximum of 2 working days.......if not just one day.
Your wife really do not need a change of name.....its of no use and does not in anyway affect the legality of your marriage since your a marriage certificate that legally indicates your marriage........please ignore this totally.
Once this is done,you can either send to Accra immediately or just take a one hour flight to Accra to use DHL in Accra to send it and be received same day at the visa office or following day.
Like i said ,you need to have a genuine reason to ask for extension of submission of your passports so you need to personally deduce that the reason for which your passports are with the home office is genuine enough to relate to Accra.....and in that case ,you may even need to send CSE to Accra before hand to explain the situation to them.
One last concern,did you include your refusal in your last application while submitting last May,2014?.....question 6d?
Not sure your details are on the spreadsheet ....my apologies it's there.
If not there ,hope I'm not asking too much to help us update it there with link below?
http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D
Thanks in advance .
Cheers.

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hi Kollins, do you by any chance know any Immigration personnel in Naija who might help with sorting our passports urgently please?

kollins said:
Like I earlier said,I must really commend your efforts in putting in for another application especially when you consider the reasons given for your refusal in your last application by LVO .
It's not always advisable to ask AVO to extend submission date for passports unless there is a justifiable reason to do so......may be........can you reliably conclude that the reason for which your passports are with the Home office in UK is genuine reason to inform AVO?
First and foremost ,i want to believe you have already submitted your PCC for UK and Nigeria?....as this may pose delay issues later on.
What is the implication of your travelling down to Nigeria now to renew your passports and go back to UK?.....will you have to return the passports back to the home office immediately you're back in UK?........or you may not be able to re-enter again still decision is made?
If you won't have to return it,then you can quickly come down to do it.
My assumption is that the above process may not be possible which leaves you to only make your calculations dependent solely on the 15days given you by Accra for submission of your passports :D
Depending on whatsoever is possible ,i think you should just get ready to book your flights to Nigeria as soon as you get your passports request .You need to be sure of the timing it will take for the home office to be able to grant you such request of travelling to Nigeria.
Realistically ,there will be atleast 10 working days in the 15days given to you by Accra for passports request so I'm assuming you need to make sure you return to back to Nigeria within the first 5 working days.
Renewal of your passports in Lagos will take maximum of 2 working days.......if not just one day.
Your wife really do not need a change of name.....its of no use and does not in anyway affect the legality of your marriage since your a marriage certificate that legally indicates your marriage........please ignore this totally.
Once this is done,you can either send to Accra immediately or just take a one hour flight to Accra to use DHL in Accra to send it and be received same day at the visa office or following day.
Like i said ,you need to have a genuine reason to ask for extension of submission of your passports so you need to personally deduce that the reason for which your passports are with the home office is genuine enough to relate to Accra.....and in that case ,you may even need to send CSE to Accra before hand to explain the situation to them.
One last concern,did you include your refusal in your last application while submitting last May,2014?.....question 6d?
Not sure your details are on the spreadsheet ....my apologies it's there.
If not there ,hope I'm not asking too much to help us update it there with link below?
http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D
Thanks in advance .
Cheers.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
jjalex said:
Good Morning Every1,
join me in thanking God, i received my long awaited PER mail today when i go back from work, its was issued on the 10th of February 2015. please friends i already sent a mail to CIC concerning the correction of email and i am yet to hear from them for almost 3weeks now and i have still not heard from them.

Please friends now that i am sure my file will be in Ghana, how do i notify Ghana as regards to the correct email or do wait for CIC to respond to my mail?

thanks
NB. Congratulations Once again tbaba on your long awaited PER.
Congrats on ur PER!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Anyi Nature said:
Hi Chief thank you so much for your time again.
Firstly , we have a genuine reason with our UK visa extension process. We are as of today still legal in the country as there is still no decision made yet after our appeal hearing and we are using the services of an immigration lawyer.
The way the UK system works now is that they do not return one's passport for one to renew or travel with it and come back and send it back to them.
They can only return it to us at the airport as long as we can show them our flight tickets.
Our concern is, if AVO ask us to send our passports, buying flight tickets immediately wouldn't pose any problem, our concern is how long it will take Home office to bring our passports back to travel and be able to renew them, send them off to AVO and be able to achieve all of that within the allotted time frame.
Change of name can wait for now, I totally understand how that might complicate thing at this time.
Our police report for Nigeria and UK were included in the application in May 2014.
The passports are not with us if they are we would have renewed them in London. We have to recall them but unfortunately Home office can only bring them at the airport on the day of departure and that means we have to forfeit their decisions on the appeal. I really don't know how we could cross this last bridge head, but God can help and I really could do with some more heads up please.
I am not the principal applicant this time, my wife is and I will ask you to ensure she is on the data base/ tread.
once again thank you immensely for your candid opinion.
My concern is if you leave UK today by the "Supervised stuff"....do you get to enter UK back after renewal of your passports or after you get your passports from Accra?
Aside loosing their decision...what options do you have?
Can you return back or you just want to migrate to Canada straightway?
You need to know the minimum timeline that the supervised stuff can be done to arrive at a workable plan.
Cheers