App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Ed_b_good

Ed_b_good said:
Hi All, just received this now, I had totally forgotten about it. :eek: :eek: ::D :D :D :p :p

Date: February 4, 2015

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Civil marriage certificate if one was issued to you at time of marriage and wedding photos.
- Family photos taken throughout the years with your children, from the time each was an infant up to the present.
- Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats Shollypee. MR next!

Shollypee idee said:
To God be the glory the GOLDEN PER MAIL just walked into my mailbox

Application Date Received: Nov 14, 2014.
Card Charged: Jan 13, 2015.
PER Received: Feb 4, 2015
NOC: 1114.
Thanks to this forum for all your help. So excited. I feel like doing break dance.Yaay ;D :D

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
samuel.eled said:
Amen in Jesus name. Your period was during d PER boom season but this time, PER is not as much during your. Even NDVO with avalanche application still deliver within 60 days period. Polish VO is now responding in about 30 days with AOR nd MR sharply. Make AVO increase dia speed jor.

Thanks for your response anyway.

My people these visa offices u mentioned are in developed economies where verification of data submitted is done most times via computer(emails )etc. But here in developing worlds, verification takes longer because its not always that straight forward.

Be patient. Or do you think that every file that gets to visa office is supposed to get automatic visa?

it would shock you if you know the number of cases that are detected as misrepresentation.

cheers

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
samuel.eled said:
NOC 1212, what certification do i need for this NOC and how i get some?
Hi, for Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers - 1212, there are so many certifications available. It depends on where/what direction you want to take your career.

There is PMP, CBAP, Financial Risk Management (FRM), CFA, Canadian Securities Course (CSC), General Insurance Essentials (GIE) and Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP).

These certification are not restricted but open to anybody who has finance, banking, insurance and related backgrounds. Just check online, Google, everything you need to know is on the web, cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ozone said:
Hi All, I am new to this forumn although I have been a silent reader and I have been seeing some of the comments and encouragements and it made me glad to see the support given to one another in this forum.

I am happy to say that I recently received my golden PER mail :). Glory to God. Am happy to associate with this forum.

Application Date Received: Nov 6, 2014.
Card Charged: Jan 16, 2015.
PER Received: Feb 2, 2015
NOC: 2133.
Congrats on your PER and welcome on board. We would love to hear more from you on your application progress, please add your details to our FSW Nigerian applicants spreadsheet using the links below from any laptop or desk top. All the best :)

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Hello house, peeps who have sent family pictures to AVO, please share how you did it. Did you make coloured copies or you sent the originals?

This is to enable people with electronically stored pictures plan ahead. Kindly share your thoughts. Thanks.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Thanks Dotsngr it will end in praise to the almighty God for us all in Jesus'name.

Dotsngr said:
Congratulations dearie. It will end in praise

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Preferred said:
Hello house, peeps who have sent family pictures to AVO, please share how you did it. Did you make coloured copies or you sent the originals?

This is to enable people with electronically stored pictures plan ahead. Kindly share your thoughts. Thanks.
Hi, please note that except where expressly stated, send only copies in response to CIO and AVO. So for your photos, keep your originals and send only the coloured copies. You're fortunate that you keep them electronically, that is a very wise move and makes your life easy as you only have to take your storage device to any digital photography studio for reprints. All the best.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Thank you, wishing you God's favour in yours too.

BCornerstone said:
Big Congrats Uzoma! Wish you speeding processing in the remaining stages. :D

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Thank you kay_diwe2014, yours will end in praise too.

kay_diwe2014 said:
Congrats Ed_b_good

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, please note that except where expressly stated, send only copies in response to CIO and AVO. So for your photos, keep your originals and send only the coloured copies. You're fortunate that you keep them electronically, that is a very wise move and makes your life easy as you only have to take your storage device to any digital photography studio for reprints. All the best.

Thanks a million

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
Preferred said:

Well i dont know about Canada but for US and UK, what i've done in the past is to print it on A4 paper. This availed me the opportunity of printing several pictures on one page and gives opportunity to present loads of evidence.

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Preferred said:

For us, we mixed some real prints with the colored reprints. But we scanned all for our records. Also, I opened a dropbox with many digital pictures (and a few scanned) and sent the link (in a mail and in printed response) with the album containing the pictures. We got a cheap, light album, tore off the front and back (heavier pages) and arranged all the pictures chronologically with small notes explaining eg XXX at 3 months; xx at 4 years with baby sister, etc.

No problem after that. we are awaiting our passports pickup mail. We are also expecting our pictures and some original documents requested (like birth cert, immunization card) to come back with the visas.

We felt real printing was a small price to pay. But am sure colored normal printer prints will do as well.

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
I just remembered something, if you are sharing a dropbox link, pls use a shortened link that you can monitor. Dropbox doesnt have any way of seeing when someone clicks on your link and during the days of agonizing worry, I wished I could tell if the VO visited the page :D ;D

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
zoze said:
I just remembered something, if you are sharing a dropbox link, pls use a shortened link that you can monitor. Dropbox doesnt have any way of seeing when someone clicks on your link and during the days of agonizing worry, I wished I could tell if the VO visited the page :D ;D

So sorry to ask, how many numbers of pictures can we be looking at.

Are we to gather pictures from marriage to child birth and up to date?

So if they say album, we do album and if they say pictures, can we print on several A4 papers and send along with scanned copies.

Thanks