+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samuel.eled said:
It's been 50 days now since i received PER, have'nt head anything from AVO. AVO is damn slow men
Dearie, I feel u but just hang in dia a bit more. Pour your energy into certifications n save, save n save.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Ed_b_good said:
Hi All, just received this now, I had totally forgotten about it. :eek: :eek: ::D :D :D :p :p

Date: February 4, 2015

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Civil marriage certificate if one was issued to you at time of marriage and wedding photos.
- Family photos taken throughout the years with your children, from the time each was an infant up to the present.
- Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524
Big Congrats Uzoma! Wish you speeding processing in the remaining stages. :D

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samuel.eled said:
It's been 50 days now since i received PER, have'nt head anything from AVO. AVO is damn slow men
Patience my brother, it all happens when the time is right. Trust God on that.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
samuel.eled said:
Just 50 days? Relax :) There are many stories in our group of people who waited over 100 days, myself included before we got MR.

Have patience, God is not done with you and your turn will come :D and your story will end in praises :)

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats esttycan14

esttycan14 said:
My good people praise and thanks to the almighty Jesus! we got our golden mail "PER" yesterday but I only saw it this morning as I opened my mail box, I wish everyone this kind of pleasant surprise in Jesus mighty name (amen).

Time line:

Application received: 10/11/2014
CC Charged: 10/01/2015
PER: 03/02/2015

I wish us all success each step of the way in Jesus mighty name!

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagracalling said:
INVALUABLE ARTICLE

Survival Job/Professional Work

New Canadians have widely different family circumstances and financial needs. No timeline exists that is right for all families and individuals. Below is a list of three reasonable options that are helpful to review. These job goals probably match the short-term, medium-range, and long-term goals that you could outline for yourself. Economic factors will determine some of your choices.

If you wish to work in your profession in the long-term, you must continue to work on your long-range plans while you are working at a Survival Job. Set some realistic goals for ways to get closer to your long-term job goal, and then focus on the short or medium range job that will help you to get closer to work in your profession.

Survival Job

A survival job is a job not related to your profession. For many newcomers survival work is their first step into the labour market. Survival work can be helpful in generating income while you settle your family, learn English and have your credentials assessed. It may be helpful in developing your network, building your understanding of the Canadian workplace, and connecting with your community.

Work through the information and resources contained in this Job Search website and connect with an employment counsellor to work towards a survival job as a part of your short-term planning.

Related Work

Like survival work, work related to your profession can keep you afloat financially while you work on your long-term goals. Work related to your field can more effectively move you towards your long-term goals. It will help to build your knowledge of your chosen sector in Canada and provide an opportunity to build up sector contacts and references.

Finding related work will require a higher level of English communication as well as higher-level job-searching skills, which will require greater planning and communication with your employment counsellor.

Professional Work

Your ability to return to working in your profession will require not only extremely high English skills but highly tuned communication skills overall. You will have explored and completed any licensing and credentialing required and will likely have some Canadian experience in your field, though related or volunteer work.

Finding and maintaining professional work requires highly advanced job-search skills. You will likely have a well-developed professional network, are involved in professional or community clubs or associations and have mentors advising you along the way. Canadian professionals develop ambitious “life-long learning” approaches to keep up with best practices and maintain your skills and standing in the field.

Reaching this level in communication, licensure and job-searching skills requires a lot of work, patience and planning. Again, your employment counsellor and professional mentors will be important in guiding you to reach your long-term goals.

Whether you are working on your short-, medium- or long-term plans we suggest using the information and resources provided in our Job-Search website, and the partnership provided by an employment counsellor, in working your way through the steps required to reach your goals.
Thanks dear for d tip

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
niagracalling +1 for you. Thanks.

Dotsngr said:
Hahahhahahahaha, after diamond nuffn remain ooo. We fit make MR - emerald mail, then PPR- diamond mail. PER don already collect golden mail.
Pipis Husband said:
Hi zoze, after diamond, you are at platinum status :D
So PER mail = Golden Mail
MR= Diamond/Emerald mail
PPR = Diamond/Platinum Mail

We go collect all of them this year IJN.

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Congratulations to you Lolesky, sholly, Ed b. Wish you speedy processing for the rest of the journey.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Pipis Husband said:
hey ash73, there will be divine intervention in your case and that of our other dear members of this thread. God who did mine will accelerate yours as well, amen. Please look ahead to the coming blessings :)
[/quote

Thankyou Pipis husband for strengthening my hopes .May god shower his blessings on us all.:)

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
NOC 1212, what certification do i need for this NOC and how i get some?

Dotsngr said:
Dearie, I feel u but just hang in dia a bit more. Pour your energy into certifications n save, save n save.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Thanks.

kuskus said:
Patience my brother, it all happens when the time is right. Trust God on that.

ozone

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015
Nomination.....
16-1-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
11-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-09-2015
Interview........
Waive mode activated by AVO
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Hi All, I am new to this forumn although I have been a silent reader and I have been seeing some of the comments and encouragements and it made me glad to see the support given to one another in this forum.

I am happy to say that I recently received my golden PER mail :). Glory to God. Am happy to associate with this forum.

Application Date Received: Nov 6, 2014.
Card Charged: Jan 16, 2015.
PER Received: Feb 2, 2015
NOC: 2133.

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Amen in Jesus name. Your period was during d PER boom season but this time, PER is not as much during your. Even NDVO with avalanche application still deliver within 60 days period. Polish VO is now responding in about 30 days with AOR nd MR sharply. Make AVO increase dia speed jor.

Thanks for your response anyway.

Pipis Husband said:
Just 50 days? Relax :) There are many stories in our group of people who waited over 100 days, myself included before we got MR.

Have patience, God is not done with you and your turn will come :D and your story will end in praises :)

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
ozone said:
Hi All, I am new to this forumn although I have been a silent reader and I have been seeing some of the comments and encouragements and it made me glad to see the support given to one another in this forum.

I am happy to say that I recently received my golden PER mail :). Glory to God. Am happy to associate with this forum.

Application Date Received: Nov 6, 2014.
Card Charged: Jan 16, 2015.
PER Received: Feb 2, 2015
NOC: 2133.
Congrats Ozone. and welcome to the forum. Every infor you need for this life-changing move is contained here. Someone called it the 'Bible' for Canadian immigration, and its true.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
samuel.eled said:
Amen in Jesus name. Your period was during d PER boom season but this time, PER is not as much during your. Even NDVO with avalanche application still deliver within 60 days period. Polish VO is now responding in about 30 days with AOR nd MR sharply. Make AVO increase dia speed jor.

Thanks for your response anyway.
VOs differ in their modus operandi. Comparing any VO with NDVO may result in a false analogy as Canada and India have an agreement on visa issuance to Indians.
http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/visa-process-for-indians-getting-simplified-says-canada-immigration-minister/article6190134.ece/

The Aboriginal Canadians are a combination of First Nations (majorly people of Indian descent), Inuit and Metis. They are the indigenous people within the boundaries of Canada.

The above notwithstanding, there are some May NDVO applicants that are yet to be attended to. Even an 8 May CPC ottawa applicant wit PER is yet to receive MR.

Summary, it's safer to compare AVO with AVO to avoid adding to the anxiety.

Finally me see deh check d other VOs progress, abi how I tek sabi who never get ;)?

ALL the same, make AVO bikoooooo