+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
teed618 said:
hello my people, like play, like play my MR mail just landed. see extract below:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- All the previously requested documentation and fees for your new child.
- Updated Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements (not just a letter from the bank), fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE:

i had a new baby on January 17, 2015 and I notified AVO last week. They responded last Wednesday and gave me 60 days to provide the baby's information/document.

All who are expectant shall receive the good news soon. AVO is on fire.
Big congrats!

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
teed618 said:
hello my people, like play, like play my MR mail just landed. see extract below:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- Updated Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements (not just a letter from the bank), fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE:

i had a new baby on January 17, 2015 and I notified AVO last week. They responded last Wednesday and gave me 60 days to provide the
baby's information/document.

Congratulations

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
teed618 said:

NOTE:

i had a new baby on January 17, 2015 and I notified AVO last week. They responded last Wednesday and gave me 60 days to provide the baby's information/document.

Wooooooow, another MR....AVO is back.....Congrats Teed618

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
teed618 said:

NOTE:

Hearty congratulations teed618.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
teed618 said:

NOTE:

Congratulations on all counts. May God grant you favour all d way

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Obinja, you have sharp eyes :)

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

These are the requirements from AB, my review officer;

- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

I got ready for 2012 but FSW was suspended that year.

I tried again in 2013 but cap was filled up and my app returned.

So 2014, I said God, please apply for me and the rest is history.

The Almighty God that did it for me will surely do it for you all, amen.

Warm regards from Pipi and me, her Husband :)
Congratulations Pipis Husband

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Bro, wishing you speedy processing of your CoPR and PRV.

Pipis Husband said:

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations teed618, you are almost there, wishing you speedy processing of your CoPR and PRV

teed618 said:

NOTE:

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Dear Future Canadians,

Good evening. Hope we all had a fantastic day.

Congrats to Pipis Husband, Tochy and all others who heard from Accra today.

We shall all continue to receive our good news at His appointed time in Jesus name.

Have a great evening ahead.

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
teed618 said:

NOTE:

Congrats bro.

your PER is on its way.

Popsicle2014

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Nomination.....
18/01/2015
Med's Request
14/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
02/11/2015 pick up 19/11/2015 passports received 30/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2015
LANDED..........
Next year
Pipis Husband said:

Soo excited for you and your family. Just seeing this...congrats

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
Pipis Husband said:

What can I say unto the Lord? All I have say on your behalf is THANK YOU LORD. CONGRATULATIONS OUR LEADER.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
yomifowe said:
Congrats bro.

your PER is on its way.
Haba Yomifowe.... PER kwa? after MR? :p

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
teed618 said:

NOTE:

Congrats
Here is ur +1 for sharing the news with the house
:)