Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teed618 said:
hello my people, like play, like play my MR mail just landed. see extract below:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- All the previously requested documentation and fees for your new child.
- Updated Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements (not just a letter from the bank), fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE:

i had a new baby on January 17, 2015 and I notified AVO last week. They responded last Wednesday and gave me 60 days to provide the baby's information/document.

All who are expectant shall receive the good news soon. AVO is on fire.
Congrats my friend!

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Pipis Husband said:
Obinja, you have sharp eyes :)

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

These are the requirements from AB, my review officer;

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

I got ready for 2012 but FSW was suspended that year.

I tried again in 2013 but cap was filled up and my app returned.

So 2014, I said God, please apply for me and the rest is history
The Almighty God that did it for me will surely do it for you all, amen.

Warm regards from Pipi and me, her Husband :)
Oh dear :eek: my dearest brother, I am so happy for you. Finally the Lord has heard your cry, you have been rejoicing with people now it's our turn to rejoice with you. Congrats and I wish you and Pipi Godspeed on the rest part of the Canadian journey. It shall end in praise oh. :-*

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
yomifowe said:
Congrats bro.

your PER is on its way.
PER ke? Don't you mean PRV & CoPR. :p :p

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
DeeBruv said:
Amen general Mz. Johnson. Your entry to Canada en-route Nova Scotia is positive this year in Jesus' name. Its just that you'll have to be a skilled Worker in NS for a minimum of 3 years before you can explore working in other Canadian provinces. its okay. God knows whether your destiny is tied to NS. If the FSW 2014 last year was positive you could have chosen Ontario. You will receive good news sooner than you expect under this EE in Jesus' name. I love your spirit. Soldier-like.
Thanks my buddy it's you guys that spurred me on, I was ready to quit to be frank & I actually chose Ontario because my good friend is there. But it's okay, I will explore Halifax for 3 yrs and if I have to move,so be it. That is the general in me speaking 8)

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Has any Dec 1st to Dec 18th PER date received MR? Pls update me if any. Thanks

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
[Congrats big bro. May all your efforts be crowned with the mapple leaf shortly!)

yes dear family, the MR is here it dropped 40 minutes ago. Was on the phone with my beloved Pipi, making plans for the next moves.

I just want to thank God the Almighty for whom nothing is impossible and whose thoughts towards us are always of good and never evil, but to bring us to an expected good end. In my case, he has brought further than I can imagine.

I just want to remind everyone still expectant and reading this to never give up, never, ever give up. What may look like a long wait or disappointment is just God and His angels working in the background on your behalf.

I heard about FSW since 2011 but procrastinated and could not apply before cap was filled.

So 2014, I said God, please apply for me and the rest is history.

[/quote]

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
BabyBal said:
Hi peeps!

It's been a minute, but I come with good news - my PER strolled in about an hour ago, yay!

Thanks to all the ever-ready-to-assist seniors in the house; your rewards are here on earth o, and also in heaven!

So, na the real wait don start so abi? He he

SS updated accordingly.
Congrats mate. The wait continues for MR.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
iCraft said:
They are not adopted. I guess it's because their surname is my name and my surname combined. I have all the documents he/she is asking for. Please for kids hospital booklet, will photocopies suffice?
Yes it should suffice because sending originals of such vital documents is risky. Also did you get birth certificate from National Population Commission as at the time of their birth?

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Yay! Pipi's husband and his beloved Pipi :D. I was praying for you o. Thank God. I just saw your update! I also started this journey in 2011 with a returned application. I know how painful it is.

Congrats teed618 and every other person who got an update. I also prophesied that January will not end without us hearing good news :p :p. Plenty of prophets.

We have to plan reunion in Canada next year ooo because we will all land IJN!

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Mz. Johnson said:
PER ke? Don't you mean PRV & CoPR. :p :p
Sorry its a typo. Not PER but PRV and CoPR.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
gentleiphy said:
wowwwwwww!Pipisco Pipisliscolis Hussy husyy...chai..this good news don scatter my head i no sabi pronounce your name wella again..but do you blame me?...God is good...infact pardon my sweet name calling..na MR spirit dey direct me and move me...mennn am so happy for you....you started this thread and you will end this thread in Calgary.....to all this our beautiful family waiting for CC/DD Charge,PER,MR,PPR....hmmmm this moment i prophesy hmmmm....i say rains of good news will follow all of us...we use Pipis Husband hand connect to every network of good news release from AVO....Pipis Husband Congrats dear you deserve am.Gbosaaaaaaa gbosaaaaa.....hehehe see as people dey look me for office dey type dey laugh munyee munyeee like pigeon....chai daris God.o.o.in this PR husslees....na the levels be that joooo.
I don die for laugh ooooohhhhhh, Chei. Gentleiphy take am easy abeg. Pipi's husband go de blush where him de now...

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
jjalex said:
My peeps, I just called my account officer and she told me that our draft has been cashed by CIO, I guess we are one step closEr to PER. I want to use this opportunity to thank u all for your contribution, it gives me courage coz the waiting is really exhausting but it's worth it at the end. Thank God and thank u guys once again
Congrats jjalex,the wait for PER begins.

Debs

Dec 24, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Obinja, you have sharp eyes :)

Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

So 2014, I said God, please apply for me and the rest is history.

Congrats Pipis husband

TTGold

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the applicant
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-12-2015
teed618 said:
hello my people, like play, like play my MR mail just landed. see extract below:

- Updated Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements (not just a letter from the bank), fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE:

i had a new baby on January 17, 2015 and I notified AVO last week. They responded last Wednesday and gave me 60 days to provide the baby's information/document.

The Lord is good. Congrats

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
teed618 said:

NOTE:

Congratulations, one step closer to Canada, it is well with u.