Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
How would i know when attempt is made to charge my cc? i applied using GT mastercard and i dont want a situation where attempts will be made to debit my card without me knowing. i need to keep tab on my cc activities. please how do i do that?

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
LARAZ said:
Thank you so very much.

But this is s clearer position of my situation.

I attached two reference letters to my application ( my former employer and current ) where i performed same duties and it falls under the same NOC. My previous employer stated the number of hours worked while the current employer did not state the number of hours worked.

I spent 3 years & 4 months with my previous employer which gives me just 11 points.

It is possible that i can be assessed with the previous letter only?

This would drop my over score to 68******.

PLease throw more light.

Thanks,
If you're sure you'll score 71 without the marks for your current experience, then don't bother

onenigeria

May 5, 2014
zoze said:
I appreciate you Seniors and everyone. It is great having this kind of support to ease ones waiting pains. Its not easy at all.

Pls ehn, this imm8 asked for with PPR, is it imm008_3e or IMM008ENU?

Thanks
congrat zoze really happy for u
pls do u ve d 3rd line showing on ur ecas status now?

LARAZ

Jan 21, 2015
Hello,

Apologies, my overall score will be 68points.

Details:
My score was 72 points. To discount the points score with my current employer, i might loose 4points which drops to 68 points.

Do you understand?

Also can CIC use only my previous employer?

Previous and current duties = NOC: 1114

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
canadamyplace said:
How would i know when attempt is made to charge my cc? i applied using GT mastercard and i dont want a situation where attempts will be made to debit my card without me knowing. i need to keep tab on my cc activities. please how do i do that?
1. Confirm from GTB which of your accounts is d default and check what the POS limit on the default account is to be sure it exceeds the naira equivalent of your application fees.

2. Follow the activities on the global thread. Once the first charging is done on any application that shares same submission date with yours, do a mail to cardservices@gtbank.com, authorising the debit.

3. Do num 2 above n go to a branch to check if any attempt was made every 72 hours.

The options look strenuous but ain't nothing ...

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
LARAZ said:
Hello,

Apologies, my overall score will be 68points.

Details:
My score was 72 points. To discount the points score with my current employer, i might loose 4points which drops to 68 points.

Do you understand?

Also can CIC use only my previous employer?

Previous and current duties = NOC: 1114

You actually do not have a problem in my opinion. What you need is a minimum of 1year of full employment in the NOC you applied under. I did not get a reference from my previous employers but in included a cover letter (with employment letter, promotion letter, etc at the previous job). My current reference letter did not also state number of hours, but mentioned "full time employment". I do not think you should sweat it.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
TTGold said:
Hallelujah!!! Amen o.....we are waiting patiently for MRs
Honestly!!!!!!!!!!!

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
All you need is a valid 67 points. If you can get that with a suitable JD experience letter, the rest points is irrelevant.

In my case, my self calculated point was 67 on d dot and God made it worth 100 points. I got my PER and waiting MR et al any moment from now.

Relax, you are good to go.

LARAZ said:
Thank you so very much.

But this is s clearer position of my situation.

I attached two reference letters to my application ( my former employer and current ) where i performed same duties and it falls under the same NOC. My previous employer stated the number of hours worked while the current employer did not state the number of hours worked.

I spent 3 years & 4 months with my previous employer which gives me just 11 points.

It is possible that i can be assessed with the previous letter only?

This would drop my over score to 68******.

PLease throw more light.

Thanks,

Debs

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto_Raptor said:
You actually do not have a problem in my opinion. What you need is a minimum of 1year of full employment in the NOC you applied under. I did not get a reference from my previous employers but in included a cover letter (with employment letter, promotion letter, etc at the previous job). My current reference letter did not also state number of hours, but mentioned "full time employment". I do not think you should sweat it.
Hi Toronto raptor, just want to ask a few question concerning what u said, were u awarded marks for the previous job that u didn't get reference for.

Debs

Dec 24, 2014
zoze said:
Dear all,
Congrats to all who got updates. I kept checking and tried responding several times but will change my mind as depression wan finish me. I did medicals in Nov, Accra asked me for update in Dec instead of PPR because the birth cert we sent for our first child wasnt the one at birth (infact one issued 4 years later) because we changed her name. I started imagining all kinds of problems, that they will ask for DNA, Paternity etc. I was imagining how our savings will be depleted and application delayed for MONTHS because of a seemingly harmless action we took 6 years ago! No be small tin.

Not 1 minute ago, I recieved PPR. PRAISE GOD. :D In other words, guys, get ready. Accra has woken up for PPR and MR folks.

Congrats to you Zoze. Accra has resumed back to work. Let them keep it flowing.

I pray we all receive update soon

LARAZ

Jan 21, 2015
Thanks Samuel for the words of encouragement

If God says it is a year of fulfilment of dreams.

Then i believe it and so shall it be.

Amen!

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
zoze said:
Dear all,
Congrats to all who got updates. I kept checking and tried responding several times but will change my mind as depression wan finish me. I did medicals in Nov, Accra asked me for update in Dec instead of PPR because the birth cert we sent for our first child wasnt the one at birth (infact one issued 4 years later) because we changed her name. I started imagining all kinds of problems, that they will ask for DNA, Paternity etc. I was imagining how our savings will be depleted and application delayed for MONTHS because of a seemingly harmless action we took 6 years ago! No be small tin.

Not 1 minute ago, I recieved PPR. PRAISE GOD. :D In other words, guys, get ready. Accra has woken up for PPR and MR folks.

Congratulations.
SS Updated accordingly.
Good luck.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
canadamyplace said:
1. Leave your account funded and advice your bank of the transaction, giving them your authority to let it go through
2. Don't use the card, lock it up at home till it is charged. Open another savings account if you need an account for your daily activities, avoid using the account linked to the card whose details you sent with your application till further notice.
3. You can check activity on your account with your internet banking access. Some banks send alerts when there is activity on your card, monitor these as well.

With the above and prayers, you should be fine :)

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
zoze said:
Dear all,

Big congrats Zoze.

When are u leaving? :D