Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Congrats Silverblade and zoze for the good news. God ll crown all our efforts with success(Amen).

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
Wao, please praise God with me. My medical request came in around 1pm today. :D :D :D

No POF. Below is an extract from the letter.

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- Hospital birth certificates for each child as well as their infant health booklets, proof that all children are registered with your employer, and photos of you and your spouse with each child and as a whole family since the time each child was born until the present. If you have email correspondence to friends or colleagues in which you mention the births of each child, include them.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
iCraft said:
Wao, please praise God with me. My medical request came in around 1pm today. :D :D :D

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.
- Hospital birth certificates for each child as well as their infant health booklets, proof that all children are registered with your employer, and photos of you and your spouse with each child and as a whole family since the time each child was born until the present. If you have email correspondence to friends or colleagues in which you mention the births of each child, include them.
Nice one and congrats....

Debs

Dec 24, 2014
iCraft said:

Congrats Icraft. U are good to go.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
iCraft said:

congrat

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats iCraft

iCraft said:

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Debs said:
Hi Toronto raptor, just want to ask a few question concerning what u said, were u awarded marks for the previous job that u didn't get reference for.
I don't know if I earned points for the previous job, but my guess is that I did. However lets keep in mind that employers' reference letters are not for calculating/earning eligibility points only. They serve as background/history - this is why the process requires you not to leave gaps in your employment history or general history. You must state whatever you were involved in at any point in time ... and if this is paid employment then you should include a reference letter. I'm hoping I've answered your question satisfactorily.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
iCraft said:

Congrats iCraft......big relief to expectant forum members. AVO pls. keep it rolling.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
zoze said:
Dear all,
Congrats to all who got updates. I kept checking and tried responding several times but will change my mind as depression wan finish me. I did medicals in Nov, Accra asked me for update in Dec instead of PPR because the birth cert we sent for our first child wasnt the one at birth (infact one issued 4 years later) because we changed her name. I started imagining all kinds of problems, that they will ask for DNA, Paternity etc. I was imagining how our savings will be depleted and application delayed for MONTHS because of a seemingly harmless action we took 6 years ago! No be small tin.

Not 1 minute ago, I recieved PPR. PRAISE GOD. :D In other words, guys, get ready. Accra has woken up for PPR and MR folks.

I pray we all receive update soon
Congrats zoze.

Toyenyen

Aug 10, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, with DD encashed you are almost home free. If you don't receive your PER by this weekend, you can raise a CSE to CIO on the status of your application. Cheers.
Pipishusband,I am still waiting for my PER, how can I raise CSE to CIO. please advice. I am worried.

Debs

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto_Raptor said:
I don't know if I earned points for the previous job, but my guess is that I did. However lets keep in mind that employers' reference letters are not for calculating/earning eligibility points only. They serve as background/history - this is why the process requires you not to leave gaps in your employment history or general history. You must state whatever you were involved in at any point in time ... and if this is paid employment then you should include a reference letter. I'm hoping I've answered your question satisfactorily.
Thanks for the explanation. Appreciated.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Congratulations icraft

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
iCraft said:

Congrats icraft! Pls, when did u apply?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
zoze said:
Dear all,
Congrats to all who got updates. I kept checking and tried responding several times but will change my mind as depression wan finish me. I did medicals in Nov, Accra asked me for update in Dec instead of PPR because the birth cert we sent for our first child wasnt the one at birth (infact one issued 4 years later) because we changed her name. I started imagining all kinds of problems, that they will ask for DNA, Paternity etc. I was imagining how our savings will be depleted and application delayed for MONTHS because of a seemingly harmless action we took 6 years ago! No be small tin.

Not 1 minute ago, I recieved PPR. PRAISE GOD. :D In other words, guys, get ready. Accra has woken up for PPR and MR folks.

I pray we all receive update soon
Congrats zoze