Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zoze said:
Dear all,
Congrats to all who got updates. I kept checking and tried responding several times but will change my mind as depression wan finish me. I did medicals in Nov, Accra asked me for update in Dec instead of PPR because the birth cert we sent for our first child wasnt the one at birth (infact one issued 4 years later) because we changed her name. I started imagining all kinds of problems, that they will ask for DNA, Paternity etc. I was imagining how our savings will be depleted and application delayed for MONTHS because of a seemingly harmless action we took 6 years ago! No be small tin.

Not 1 minute ago, I recieved PPR. PRAISE GOD. :D In other words, guys, get ready. Accra has woken up for PPR and MR folks.

I pray we all receive update soon
Congratulations zoze, the long distance marathon is almost over for you :)

Barinnbomi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
zoze said:
Dear all,
Congrats to all who got updates. I kept checking and tried responding several times but will change my mind as depression wan finish me. I did medicals in Nov, Accra asked me for update in Dec instead of PPR because the birth cert we sent for our first child wasnt the one at birth (infact one issued 4 years later) because we changed her name. I started imagining all kinds of problems, that they will ask for DNA, Paternity etc. I was imagining how our savings will be depleted and application delayed for MONTHS because of a seemingly harmless action we took 6 years ago! No be small tin.

Not 1 minute ago, I recieved PPR. PRAISE GOD. :D In other words, guys, get ready. Accra has woken up for PPR and MR folks.

Congratulations Zoze

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoze said:
Dear all,

So happy for you! Congratulations! God Bless!

Canada ds year

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4,2014
Doc's Request.
March 12,2015
Nomination.....
Jan 30,2015
Med's Request
July 28,2015
Med's Done....
Aug 5,2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
Congratulations zoze.
zoze said:
Dear all,

LARAZ

Jan 21, 2015
Good afternoon everyone.

Please i need some clarifications here.

1.I noticed that the number of hours worked was not stated in my letter of refernce but it did state the fact that i am a full staff of my compnay.

2. I only sent photocopies of my letter of reference as directed on the check list. The check list says we should send a copy and that the originals will be requested for later.

Please throw more light.

Thanks,

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
27th september applicant, yet to receive PER.....dd encashed on dec 22nd, :( :(...........am i safe , my efamily?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
LARAZ said:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please i need some clarifications here.

1.I noticed that the number of hours worked was not stated in my letter of refernce but it did state the fact that i am a full staff of my compnay. It was expressly stated in the Document Checklist that the reference letter should contain the number of hours worked. For the purpose of FSW, the minimum hours to be worked weekly is 30 hours for full time work. Please prepare a new reference letter to this effect and send with a cover letter stating your full name, DOB, NOC applied in and the date your application was received at CIO. Politely request that the new reference letter should be added to your application.

2. I only sent photocopies of my letter of reference as directed on the check list. The check list says we should send a copy and that the originals will be requested for later. This is in order

Please throw more light.

Thanks,
Hi, see above, cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
beforecanada2014 said:
27th september applicant, yet to receive PER.....dd encashed on dec 22nd, :( :(...........am i safe , my efamily?
Hi, with DD encashed you are almost home free. If you don't receive your PER by this weekend, you can raise a CSE to CIO on the status of your application. Cheers.

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
kuskus said:
ksa, please, do you have another link for the list of NOCs and cap status? The link I have has been replaced with EE stuff.
No more cap status since we have gone beyond the deadline for submission.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
I appreciate you Seniors and everyone. It is great having this kind of support to ease ones waiting pains. Its not easy at all.

Pls ehn, this imm8 asked for with PPR, is it imm008_3e or IMM008ENU?

Thanks

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Congratulations Zoze!! Dem still dey ask for forms again? Na wa o thought after MR no more forms......still waiting for my PPR. Na God hand we dey.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
zoze said:
I appreciate you Seniors and everyone. It is great having this kind of support to ease ones waiting pains. Its not easy at all.

Pls ehn, this imm8 asked for with PPR, is it imm008_3e or IMM008ENU?

Thanks
my brother just fill both forms to avoid any delay

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
Dem ask o, Jmoney! Thanks Tbaba, I think I will just fill the 2 so that they can choose which one they like.

My sincere prayers for everyone waiting. It is one of the hardest things to do, to wait and you cant hurry them up, press buttons for a faster processing, you cant do nothing! Many days I couldnt concentrate on anything but my inbox! I pray your updates all come before end of January so that plans for relocation can begin in earnest.

Meanwhile, for those who will want to book flights later, I heard from a colleague that it is much better with travelstart.com, especially if you book some months ahead. When I checked late in Dec, ticket for a family of 5 in Mar was just a little above a million. You may want to keep it in mind, ie if you have time to plan your trip instead of rushing over.

May God bless us all in our endeavors.

LARAZ

Jan 21, 2015
Thank you so very much.

But this is s clearer position of my situation.

I attached two reference letters to my application ( my former employer and current ) where i performed same duties and it falls under the same NOC. My previous employer stated the number of hours worked while the current employer did not state the number of hours worked.

I spent 3 years & 4 months with my previous employer which gives me just 11 points.

It is possible that i can be assessed with the previous letter only?

This would drop my over score to 71.

PLease throw more light.

Thanks,

LARAZ

Jan 21, 2015
Thank you so very much.

But this is s clearer position of my situation.

I attached two reference letters to my application ( my former employer and current ) where i performed same duties and it falls under the same NOC. My previous employer stated the number of hours worked while the current employer did not state the number of hours worked.

I spent 3 years & 4 months with my previous employer which gives me just 11 points.

It is possible that i can be assessed with the previous letter only?

This would drop my over score to 68******.

PLease throw more light.

Thanks,