None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
qianqianbai said:
I have a very dumb question for those who applied as family and has got PER:

How many names did it state in the PER email about eligibility? Both applicants' names or just the principal one ??

Thank you guys in advance
In the PER email ,only the principal applicant name will be listed/mentioned.
Cheers

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
It's with great sadness that I write to inform you guys that our application was rejected. We got a reply to our inquiry today stating the reason as incomplete application we don't know yet till we receive our documents.
We are going to dedicate our efforts to EE now hoping for a positive news.
It was nice meeting ya all, PH, KSA, Kollins, Mrs. L, Canadian mum, Concretejungle and the rest of the crew I appreciate all your love and concern and I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers.
Winners do not quit. Put that behind you and move towards your goal .I wish you all the best .

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
It's with great sadness that I write to inform you guys that our application was rejected. We got a reply to our inquiry today stating the reason as incomplete application we don't know yet till we receive our documents.
It was nice meeting ya all, PH, KSA, Kollins, Mrs. L, Canadian mum, Concretejungle and the rest of the crew I appreciate all your love and concern and I wish you all the best of luck.
Cheers.
Pls, take heart, ur dreams will never die. Move on gallantly, you will succeed. EE is ongoing. Cheers!

Budi

Jan 7, 2015
zandora said:
Other Canadian Immigration programs like the PNP, Investor e.t.c go by the postmarked date so it is possible that CIC might also go by the postmarked date (which in your case is the 29th of December) so long as the cap of 25,000 has not been reached. Keep your fingers crossed & good luck!
Well we live in hope. Not much else to be done but wait till I hear back from CIC.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
Mz J, its so sad to hear the news as i could remember the days you were raising alarm for fear of this not happening, but one thing i know is if you have conceived this Canada dream you surely can achieve it... pls follow advise from the seniors, revisit your application and try to identify what went amiss even before your package comes back, take your learning, dust your shoes and be ready to go again... You will get there IJMN. Amen

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Budi said:
Well we live in hope. Not much else to be done but wait till I hear back from CIC.
Budi, please go ahead and create EE profile and also try the PNP programs that you feel comfortable with. Don't wait to till you hear back from cic o... my little piece of coin for you :)

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
At the risk of sounding emotional, I will try to be strong in this post. Please don't give up. Apply for EE and any other provincial programs available. You are amazing and I know Canada would not be the same without you. Thank God it's a new year and you have the privilege of starting strong so please, don't dwell on it. Just as we held our breaths with you in 2014, we would gladly pray with you in 2015. There is no hug emoticon available or maybe, I can't find it but I am sending one to you anyway.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
Sorry to read about ur application rejection.

Well, gather yourself together and fire ur application for the EE.

In 2013, I applied to Morden in Manitoba and I wasn't selected. In 2014 Jan, I applied to SINP (No luck). In February, I apllied to Nova Scotia Regional Provincial thing and I was written back that I should get a job offer before Dec 2014 for my application to be processed.

My 1st application fo FSW2014 received at CIO on 20-05-2014 was also returned with the reason that I didn't include proof of undergraduate degree(which I did), I refired in October and I have been debited on the 17th Dec.

I am giving u a brief background of myself so that u will be able to know that you should still have your fighting spirit.

Package urself for the EE and fire. IT IS WELL

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
@ Sotaj....talk about NOT GIVING UP! i applaud your resilience. thank you for sharing your very timely experience.

SOTAJ said:
Sorry to read about ur application rejection.

Well, gather yourself together and fire ur application for the EE.

In 2013, I applied to Morden in Manitoba and I wasn't selected. In 2014 Jan, I applied to SINP (No luck). In February, I apllied to Nova Scotia Regional Provincial thing and I was written back that I should get a job offer before Dec 2014 for my application to be processed.

My 1st application fo FSW2014 received at CIO on 20-05-2014 was also returned with the reason that I didn't include proof of undergraduate degree(which I did), I refired in October and I have been debited on the 17th Dec.

I am giving u a brief background of myself so that u will be able to know that you should still have your fighting spirit.

Package urself for the EE and fire. IT IS WELL

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.
Relax,Mz Johnson.
Something new is about to happen.
God is with you in all your journey please.
Please go ahead and submit to EE PNP or EE FSW and for sure
you will be nominated or selected.
Never give up dear.
We are all here to support & help one another.
All the best in your Canadian pursuits.
Good luck.

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
motivated said:
Congrats on getting your UCI. Please exercise some patience and give them some time to update ECAS to reflect your status. I experienced the same after getting UCI but after a short while i was able to successfully login to see my application status.
So just seat back relax and be happy that you will soon get the Official PER email.

Best wishes!
hi motivated
thanks for replying my deatails are as follows
noc 3012
application received by cic 15 aug
dd enhanced as per HDFC bank 21 nov

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, this simply means your details have not been entered into ecas system. Have patience, if your application is accepted, your details will be uploaded accordingly. :)
thanks for replying my deatails are as follows
noc 3012

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
kollins said:
If your claim of your DD been encashed is true,you have no worries.Your details may yet to be uploaded on the ECAS server.
In that case,you will normally get such generic response .
Be calm and cool......your details will soon be uploaded on ECAS ........you may even get your PER email notification before it's uploaded......whichever fine comes first,you are cool.
The good news for you is not only the confirmation of your UCI number.....but your encashment news about your DD.
Wishing you the best.
Cheers
thanks kollins for replying . i confirmed about my dd from the bank branch from where i made the dd. firstly the manager told me that they will confirm from their main foreign exchange head office and will let me know in 2 days after 2 days he called me told me that it has been enhanced and the date was 21 nov.
my deatails are as follows
noc 3012

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello peeps,
Cheers.

What can I say, forum members have said it all. One thing is sure, winners don't quit, so I encourage you to pursue your Canada dream without looking back. Let me give you a brief of my journey so far to encourage you:

I finally started my journey to fulfill my Canada dream in 2011 after spending like 2 years to convince my hubby. My FSW application in that 2011 did not meet the cap and was returned. in 2012, I did everything quite ahead of time to be sure to meet the cap but on the expected day of reopening of the FSW came announcement by the minister that there would be a temporal hold on the FSWP to clear the existing backlog.

In 2013 with the introduction of credential evaluation, again I did everything quite ahead of time and summited within the first month of reopening. I waited for PER for so long, eventually my application was returned with them asking me to complete the right Schedule A form but my NOC cap was already filled by the time the application got to me.

Finally in 2014, I got PER. So my dear sister, don't give up, fight for your dream!!. God will grant you the success you desire IJN

chayil Winny

Nov 6, 2014
Omo I have just been reading several comments and scarce for wwords to write here. Congratulations to those who have sailed through and more grace to all those awaiting at d different stages. It is well. God is in control.

After all d hassle I went through to get my FSWP application package to CIC within two months of my hearing of this opportunity, I eventually sent out my package on the 29th of December. My people, u won't believed how long it took DHL to deliver! My document was only delivered to CIC on 7th January. I have been advised to apply to EE by fellows.

By the way since my WES wasn't ready and I could wait no further, I sent alongside my package a written explanation and attachments of proof of coomunicatiin with WES. I have now received my WES same 7th of January.

Pls brethren, advice me accordingly wrt:
1. Do i apply for EE?
2. Do i send my WES to CIC now?
3. What is d usual practice of WES once the FSWP package is received, do they communicate to you immediately or what? What's d duration it takes them to communicate to an applicant after the document is delivered?

Pls una advice me o. God bless you all.