NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
esttycan14 said:
I'm a newbie on this forum introduced to me by a friend but I'm not enjoying this forum bcos I think I'm not welcomed; sent a post about seriously pressing issues on my application 2 days ago and up till now no response from anyone; I didn't fill out my name with biro on the Generic form, the date on my employemnt letter was mis-typed, I don't know what to do; should I send another Gneric form and letter? should I just wait like a friend advised
Just chill, there are so many posts that people cant really read all. I think you should be ok, those are minor issues. But you can send Pipis husband, KSA or Kollins private messages to get seniors advise. Cheers.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
kollins said:
Its very unlikely that there will be any updates from Accra Visa office today unless they have taken it upon themselves to work from their residential quarters.
Its "Farmer's Day" Public holiday in Ghana and the High Commission of Canada in Accra will be observing the holiday.
Introduced by the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, National Farmers' Day was organized as a day's activity for the nation to honor its hard working farmers who excelled in their contribution to improve the agricultural sector with certificates and prizes.
In 1988, the first Friday of every December was set aside by the government as Farmers' Day and is celebrated as a statutory Public Holiday.
It's always on a friday :D
Hmmmmmm....I'm now a Ghanian ;D
Hibernating mode :( :( :( :( :(
Cheers.
Oga Kollins you de try sha, I raise my hand for you. Ghana info matters :eek: :eek: :p :p

flakytezy

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of spain (file transferred to Accra)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-2014 (received 10-12-2014)
Nomination.....
PER ..26-2-2015
Med's Request
Sept 23rd ,2015
Med's Done....
Oct 17th,2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-4-2016
LANDED..........
30-5-2016
Just to show my heart of gratitude to Pipis husband for his assistance on my forms.God bless you. Application sent today by Fedex, NOC 3112; Mode of payment DD; Visa Office: Port of Spain. God bless everyone on this forum for their valuable inputs.We shall all get to the promised land in Jesus name,amen.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
wX5 said:
Hello Guys,

Please I have a question about Birth certificates. Mine had a error which was corrected with a correction fluid for my year of birth. Is this acceptable or do I need to provide some form of affidavit to support it? Are there any other document that can serve the same purpose?

Thanks.
I will advise you to go to the National Population Commission and get the affidavit of birth as a backup just incase. I heard they usually reject the regular court affidavit of age declaration.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Mz. Johnson said:
I will advise you to go to the National Population Commission and get the affidavit of birth as a backup just incase. I heard they usually reject the regular court affidavit of age declaration.
CIC states in rejection letters that the govt of CA accepts sworn affidavits. You may run a search on d forum with the word "affidavit'

Taliam

Jun 21, 2014
Hello my pple of life, please am just wondering what is goin on as I haven't heard anything from cic September applicant precisely . Meanwhile October applicant is bin attended to even having their card account charged. Please someone attend to my mail
Thanks

Lex077

Nov 26, 2014
esttycan14 said:
I'm a newbie on this forum introduced to me by a friend but I'm not enjoying this forum bcos I think I'm not welcomed; sent a post about seriously pressing issues on my application 2 days ago and up till now no response from anyone; I didn't fill out my name with biro on the Generic form, the date on my employemnt letter was mis-typed, I don't know what to do; should I send another Gneric form and letter? should I just wait like a friend advised

Hi esttycan14
I'm sure it's not intentional. The guys on these forum are remarkably concerned and do take time off to reply to requests made by forumites. I've followed the trend for weeks now and I must confess I'm impressed. I wish I had learnt of the forum earlier it would have saved me so much anxiety.

Please cheer up. I hope what Pipis husband sent was helpful.

Regards.

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
18-09-2014 (SENT WITH APPLICATION)
Pipis Husband said:
Please be clear, the person who deposes to an affidavit is the one attesting. This means your father or mother or uncle should be the one getting the affidavit/swearing to the affidavit on your behalf. That is what it means to 'attest' to the fact that the information in the affidavit are accurate and true.
So in effect, you can not 'swear' to your own affidavit in this case. It has been advised that any affidavit you are using for your FSW application, wether birth certificate or others should not be self attested. That's the candid advise from those who have gone ahead of us, cheers :)
Hi PH, thanks for all your efforts. You are indeed blessed.
I have a concern concerning the birth certificate and affidavit thing please.
When we went to get ours done (ie hubby and myself). We got the sworn affidavit and one affirmation of age thing. They told us that for our age(s) we couldn't get the NPC birth cert.
Now my worry is this: we signed the affidavit ourselves, but the affirmation of age, we didn't sign.
Do I really have anything to be worried about?
Thank you.

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Preferred said:
CIC states in rejection letters that the govt of CA accepts sworn affidavits. You may run a search on d forum with the word "affidavit'
Please expatiate... Thanks.

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Mz. Johnson said:
Do you mean the affirmation of age?

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
flakytezy said:
Just to show my heart of gratitude to Pipis husband for his assistance on my forms.God bless you. Application sent today by Fedex, NOC 3112; Mode of payment DD; Visa Office: Port of Spain. God bless everyone on this forum for their valuable inputs.We shall all get to the promised land in Jesus name,amen.
. Amen...

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
kollins said:
Its very unlikely that there will be any updates from Accra Visa office today unless they have taken it upon themselves to work from their residential quarters.
Its "Farmer's Day" Public holiday in Ghana and the High Commission of Canada in Accra will be observing the holiday.
Introduced by the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, National Farmers' Day was organized as a day's activity for the nation to honor its hard working farmers who excelled in their contribution to improve the agricultural sector with certificates and prizes.
In 1988, the first Friday of every December was set aside by the government as Farmers' Day and is celebrated as a statutory Public Holiday.
It's always on a friday :D
Hmmmmmm....I'm now a Ghanian ;D
Hibernating mode :( :( :( :( :(
Cheers.
Thank you sir. It is indeed well with you in Jesus name... Amen.

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Enity123 said:
@ much_mann, you guys are just too good, I was thrilled with your systematic solution offered to what appeared a challenge, this is good, for all those aspiring to land in Canada, better join this forum sharp sharp, there are many prof of Immigration in here. Thanks guys!
True...

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Silverblade said:
I think i'll be needing more than an overdose of that chill pill,
You need it o! ;D

onyiiyke

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
IELTS Request
Dotsngr said:
Good morning forumites,

Congrats to all that have received a positive response from Accra or CIC. I also want to use this medium to draw all our attention to the forms we filled. Pls I enjoin all to review it again and again for any error. I discovered yesterday that I checked a no instead of yes in the declaration form for the question if we have been rejected refugee status etc etc. Down that clause is visiting visa which I didn't see initially.
I am so tensed right now. However, I have made a case specific enquiry to Accra last nighy with the ammended page plus a cover letter.

I am praying fervently that I will get a favorable response from them especially since I have alerted them of my error. Pls pray along with me.
It will work for your good in Jesus name... Amen.