Olu_Poldy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Loofy said:
I used NAIja passports for all my US citizen children and it was no issue
[/quote
Olu_Poldy said:
Hello Guys,
Has anyone submitted or propose to use Nija passports instead of US or UK passports for the children?
My children passports expire in Feb 2015 and plan to renew them next week. My PPR will arrive any moment from now.
Any response on this will be appreciated.

Poldy.
Pipis husband and Loofy,
many thanks for the reply.
Loofy, pls did you submit the data pages for the US passports and Nija Passports during the initial submission to sydney?
In my own case, i submitted only the US passport data pages but acknowledged Both countries for citizenship in the application form.
Perhaps,a private discussion on this will be appreciated.
regards,
Poldy

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Olu_Poldy said:
Pipis husband and Loofy,
many thanks for the reply.
Loofy, pls did you submit the data pages for the US passports and Nija Passports during the initial submission to sydney?
In my own case, i submitted only the US passport data pages but acknowledged Both countries for citizenship in the application form.
Perhaps,a private discussion on this will be appreciated.
regards,
Poldy
Hiya, I'm also interested in this topic as I also submitted only d data pages of my kids US passports but I also want their visas on their Naija one.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
oscartan said:
Hey guys, my PPR just arrived. Very grateful to God.
Admin... Pls update spreadsheet.
I speak into the application of every forumites that it will receive favorable review and you will share your own testimony.
congrats

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
oscartan said:
I speak into the application of every forumites that it will receive favorable review and you will share your own testimony.
Congrats Oscartan.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
oscartan said:
Nice one Oscartan. Truly a December to remember.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
oscartan said:
Wow. Congrats Oscartan, lucky you.. ;D

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
oscartan said:
Amen IJMN

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oscartan said:
Congrats! God Bless!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
iya ibeji said:
Hiya, I'm also interested in this topic as I also submitted only d data pages of my kids US passports but I also want their visas on their Naija one.
When your MR comes, you can update the generic data form and send to AVO with the details of the Nigeria passports. Ensure they are valid at least for a year. Cheers.

zeemaple

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
Congrats Oscartan. Many more of this to come

motivated

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi Everyone, I wish to express my thanks for all the congratulatory messages on my MR. I pray that we will all receive the good news about our application from CIC or AVO. I have been tied down by work the reason for the slow response to your messages.
The experienced folks in the house; Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA0510, I have a perculiar situation at hand regarding my application and I need your very important advice in this regard.

1. My wife is currently doing her masters in Canada while my daughter and I are in Nigeria. So for the MR, can she do her medicals in Canada where I will forward her form to her, while my daughter and I have ours in Nigeria? Is this allowed or are we expected to do it at the same time in the same place?
2. I had sent a CSE when my wife did a change of name to her marital name sometime in August and included copies of notarised new passport, the old one and news paper advert in the enquiry. But when I received her medical form, it was still showing her maiden name. Is it possible they did not see the CSE I sent and that I have to resend this information with all the requested document.
3. I just recently renewed my passport because it had a less than six month validity period before expiry. Should I include this information along with the requested document or wait till the PPR?
4. After Medicals, sending the requested documents and we get to the passport request stage, how will this work for us. My wife has a 2 year student visa and she will be rounding off her masters sometime in April 2015. I have a 2 year visit visa that expires in May 2015 while our daughter has dual citizenship; Nigeria and USA. So my question is will they require my wife to send her passport from Canada to AVO at the same time we send ours or does she have to send it to me first then I will send all three passports by courier to AVO? Also will they revoke our existing visas then issue the one to enable us land or will be asked to use our existing visas.
5. For landing, will she be required to travel down to Nigeria first then we all then travel to Canada to land or we will be required to just join her in Canada where we will all then receive our PR cards?
6. Where is the online link to pay for RPRF and can I use my GT naira master card or I must use my dollar card?
7. Generally, is there any other advice you would give in this my situation.

I will appreciate your advice and experience on for this situation.

Nichy

Nov 16, 2014
allzwell said:
.Warning to those awaiting PER: Do reconfirm your WES service level.Ensure it is FSWP credential level and not Basic ICAP.Do upgrade immediately to avoid unneccessary delays of your PER.Then for MR candidates is it safe to say AVO is following FIFO?May God grant us all our PR request within 8 months!
Hi, please my WES service level is showing WES ICAP, how do i upgrade to FSWP credential level cuz there are four options under upgrade evaluation report:
- Add completed degree
- Add new courses
- Add a new credential
- Upgrade your document-by-document evaluation to a course-by-course evaluation
Thanks.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
motivated said:
Hi Everyone, I wish to express my thanks for all the congratulatory messages on my MR. I pray that we will all receive the good news about our application from CIC or AVO. I have been tied down by work the reason for the slow response to your messages.
The experienced folks in the house; Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA0510, I have a perculiar situation at hand regarding my application and I need your very important advice in this regard.

1. My wife is currently doing her masters in Canada while my daughter and I are in Nigeria. So for the MR, can she do her medicals in Canada where I will forward her form to her, while my daughter and I have ours in Nigeria? Is this allowed or are we expected to do it at the same time in the same place?
2. I had sent a CSE when my wife did a change of name to her marital name sometime in August and included copies of notarised new passport, the old one and news paper advert in the enquiry. But when I received her medical form, it was still showing her maiden name. Is it possible they did not see the CSE I sent and that I have to resend this information with all the requested document.
3. I just recently renewed my passport because it had a less than six month validity period before expiry. Should I include this information along with the requested document or wait till the PPR?
4. After Medicals, sending the requested documents and we get to the passport request stage, how will this work for us. My wife has a 2 year student visa and she will be rounding off her masters sometime in April 2015. I have a 2 year visit visa that expires in May 2015 while our daughter has dual citizenship; Nigeria and USA. So my question is will they require my wife to send her passport from Canada to AVO at the same time we send ours or does she have to send it to me first then I will send all three passports by courier to AVO? Also will they revoke our existing visas then issue the one to enable us land or will be asked to use our existing visas.
5. For landing, will she be required to travel down to Nigeria first then we all then travel to Canada to land or we will be required to just join her in Canada where we will all then receive our PR cards?
6. Where is the online link to pay for RPRF and can I use my GT naira master card or I must use my dollar card?

Seniors Please help Motivated to answer the questions!

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
See comments in green below.

motivated said:

1. My wife is currently doing her masters in Canada while my daughter and I are in Nigeria. So for the MR, can she do her medicals in Canada where I will forward her form to her, while my daughter and I have ours in Nigeria? Is this allowed or are we expected to do it at the same time in the same place? Acceptable to do it in different places, no problems at all, if possible, let the dates be same or close to your own to avoid any possible delays as the medical will not be marked completed until all persons on that application has completed the process.
2. I had sent a CSE when my wife did a change of name to her marital name sometime in August and included copies of notarised new passport, the old one and news paper advert in the enquiry. But when I received her medical form, it was still showing her maiden name. Is it possible they did not see the CSE I sent and that I have to resend this information with all the requested document. Same happened with My case, when you send the requested documents after the Medical has been done, send a cover note stating when the CSE was sent and reattached the bio pages of all the renewed passports.
3. I just recently renewed my passport because it had a less than six month validity period before expiry. Should I include this information along with the requested document or wait till the PPR? Include this detail in your cover letter and as per question 2 add he BIO data page with the courier documents after medical
4. After Medicals, sending the requested documents and we get to the passport request stage, how will this work for us. My wife has a 2 year student visa and she will be rounding off her masters sometime in April 2015. I have a 2 year visit visa that expires in May 2015 while our daughter has dual citizenship; Nigeria and USA. So my question is will they require my wife to send her passport from Canada to AVO at the same time we send ours or does she have to send it to me first then I will send all three passports by courier to AVO? Also will they revoke our existing visas then issue the one to enable us land or will be asked to use our existing visas. Your daughter will not need a visa, she will only get the COPR as USA is a visa exempt country, you can send a AVO CSE on this subject and asked about the possibility of your wife having her visa stamped in CPPO (Ottawa), but I suspect for program integrity they may ask that it be sent to AVO. I don't think your visit visa will be cancelled, but the PRV is a different class of visa and is single entry.
5. For landing, will she be required to travel down to Nigeria first then we all then travel to Canada to land or we will be required to just join her in Canada where we will all then receive our PR cards? Depends on who is the principal applicant as that individual will have to land first for others to follow. If you are the PA, and AVO decides they will issue the visa, then your wife sends the passport to you, you do the needful, take your daughter with you when you go to land. After landing, your wife will collect her passport which you will hand carry, drive to a canada border post close to the city you live, and she can do the landing there. If she is the PA, she will have to land first and then you guys follow.
6. Where is the online link to pay for RPRF and can I use my GT naira master card or I must use my dollar card? Perfectly okay to use your GTB Naira master card, with naira weak at this point, you may be better off with your USD card. GTB range has been about 152 to 154 to the Canadian dollars before the weak naira

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
much_mann said:
See comments in green below.
@much_mann, you guys are just too good, I was thrilled with your systematic solution offered to what appeared a challenge, this is good, for all those aspiring to land in Canada, better join this forum sharp sharp, there are many prof of Immigration in here. Thanks guys!