+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

mamaj

Sep 24, 2013
Congrats to all that have made progress. May it all end in praise for all of us.

Please has any landed person successfully exchanged the Nigerian temporary drivers licence in canada?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Bwave said:
@ All, it was indeed a day of positive feedbacks/updates. I also received the pick up mail today. To God be all the glory! Thanks also to all ogas in the house for your invaluable inputs, comments & contributions.
Big congrats!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ayoka said:
Good evening forumites. The lord has turned my frustration to joy o. My PPR majestically and miraculously popped in today while still on bed. Was a bit reluctant to check the mail so i wont loose the sleep so i slept off. Was woken up by a knock on the door and after attending to the person i decided to check the message that pooped in. Hmmm lo and behold the long awaited message came in exactly 8.02 am and when i tried opening it(hands shaking, heart pumping fast) i jst saw the first line that said visa appears ready. I was so happy that i almost summersaulted forgetting i get belle.

God said in his words that what so ever you ask in my NAME , i will do it. He did not answer me when i was relying on my power but when i gave up all and handed to him, he showed up. My advise to all awaiting members is that in the journey of life, at one point or the other, God tends to forcefully teach us patience which i must confess i have learnt in this journey.

I give all the glory to God almighty the beginning and the end , the one who can do all things and can bend protocols for our sake.
Also i appreciate all the forum members who at one point or the other been so worried about my case (pipi husband, fnb, royaldee, angel eyes, and how can i forget u oga bensonams for your encouraging words. May God bless you all. I know i must have skipped some names but pardon me, the memory thing comes with pregnancy. I appreciate you all.
the lord who did mine will definetly do for all awaiting one update or the other.

God is good and his mercy endureth forever. The dream of having my baby in canada is real now. Praise ye the lord.
Big congrats. God is indeed good! It has ended in praise. I rejoice with you.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayoka said:
Good evening forumites. The lord has turned my frustration to joy o. My PPR majestically and miraculously popped in today while still on bed. Was a bit reluctant to check the mail so i wont loose the sleep so i slept off. Was woken up by a knock on the door and after attending to the person i decided to check the message that pooped in. Hmmm lo and behold the long awaited message came in exactly 8.02 am and when i tried opening it(hands shaking, heart pumping fast) i jst saw the first line that said visa appears ready. I was so happy that i almost summersaulted forgetting i get belle.

God said in his words that what so ever you ask in my NAME , i will do it. He did not answer me when i was relying on my power but when i gave up all and handed to him, he showed up. My advise to all awaiting members is that in the journey of life, at one point or the other, God tends to forcefully teach us patience which i must confess i have learnt in this journey.

I give all the glory to God almighty the beginning and the end , the one who can do all things and can bend protocols for our sake.
Also i appreciate all the forum members who at one point or the other been so worried about my case (pipi husband, fnb, royaldee, angel eyes, and how can i forget u oga bensonams for your encouraging words. May God bless you all. I know i must have skipped some names but pardon me, the memory thing comes with pregnancy. I appreciate you all.
the lord who did mine will definetly do for all awaiting one update or the other.

God is good and his mercy endureth forever. The dream of having my baby in canada is real now. Praise ye the lord.
Yipeeeeeeee, Congratulations Sis, I am so happy for you, oya sharp sharp send ur passport n begin to look for flights. U hv limited time to voommmmmm to Canada. U hv been on mind lately n was holding my breath for u too. Awhhhhhh. God is so awesome. Congrats once again

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:
Now I need to be watchful...My addiction to this forum has become something else....I don't think its normal. I need to take a looooooooong break...
:D, its normal since ur MR is ard d corner. Pele dear.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:
Thanks MacFar. I would love you to expantiate on this please...because I did not see any querry on whether one has been refused visa before in my application form when I filled it. Filed Aug 18 2014...I am confused
Dee bruv, I had d same issue, n I scanned the corrected form to AVO via CSE and via AVO's email. The space in d form was little so I attached a cover letter to support it. Pls try n do it now before thry communicate u. U know ure an august app. Chances re they re reviewing ur file now.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmoneyvera007 said:
House,

Please must I fill IMM008 form again if when there is no change in my family composition ?

AVO said in their PPR mail as follows;

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
Yesss oooo, pls fill it agsin. Be careful when filling your passport numbers if you have renewed ur passport during the waiting time.

FEMOL

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2014
Nomination.....
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2015
LANDED..........
12/09/2015
Hello Ayoka, I rejoice with you on this, me and spouse have been waiting patience for your testimony. Congratulation. You will deliver safely in Canada by the grace of God. God will not stop here with you and your family.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
technolee said:
A CSE holds more water than the mail you sent. Quickly raise a CSE and provide the necessary information for an effective feedback from AVO. They tend to treat cases of people they just sent MR and PPR to, more than other. Congratulations on the request!
CSE and AVO email are one and the same :-*.They do respond to thier emails but at times it takes time. I have been using thier email to communicate with them since 2008.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FEMOL said:
Hello Ayoka, I rejoice with you on this, me and spouse have been waiting patience for your testimony. Congratulation. You will deliver safely in Canada by the grace of God. God will not stop here with you and your family.
Femol, how re u? Guess because of d avalanche of posts, u missed mine abt ur status? Hv u done ur medicals?

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ceco said:
With gratitude to God, I announce my pick up mail.
Timelines:
Application Received: 22nd July 2014
PER : 15th November 2014
MR: 19th May 2015
MR Done: 22nd May 2015
PPR: 8th June 2015
Passport Sent: 9th June 2015
Pickup Mail: 19th June 2015
Congrats Ceco

AJ DACOSTA

Oct 11, 2014
bonblu said:
please check you PM i have responded to your mail..
Hello Bonblu,

Kindly share your knowledge on this with me too. I have been asked to provide updated form IMM8. Meanwhile:

1. There is no form that is specifically IMM8, but there is IMM0008 (General application form). Are they the same?

2. I am renewing my passport, how is such update submitted? Will filling the new number on IMM0008 suffice? Or what is the correct procedure?

3. There is no addition to my family.

Appreciate yours and everyone's feedback on this.

Rgds

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patecole said:
With extreme gratitude to God Almighty, we received the long awaited PPR mail at exactly 10.05 AM this morning.

By 1.03 PM, our passports were sent via DHL this afternoon.

Wishing and praying that everyone will get their much expected update from AVO....ta
Congratulations PATECOLE.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJ DACOSTA said:
Hello Bonblu,

Kindly share your knowledge on this with me too. I have been asked to provide updated form IMM8. Meanwhile:

1. There is no form that is specifically IMM8, but there is IMM0008 (General application form). Are they the same?

2. I am renewing my passport, how is such update submitted? Will filling the new number on IMM0008 suffice? Or what is the correct procedure?

3. There is no addition to my family.

Appreciate yours and everyone's feedback on this.

Rgds
1) they re d same, we shorten it in d forum because of d plenty zeros.
2) u need to refill IMM8 because of the new passport number. Very key. All other things can remain same since ur passport number is d only thing changing. Just keep photocopy of the last one u filled last year by ur side to aid u.

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
ayoka said:

. Congrats. It has ended in praise . Praise God from whom all blessings flow.