Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations wonuola, wishing you speedy processing of your CoPR and PRV.

wonuola said:
With happiness and gratitude to God,I announce my PPR @ exactly 2.05 pm naija time today. I pray for speedy processing for everyone expecting one update or the other from AVO. Surely, it shall end in praiseee!!!!

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
wonuola said:
With happiness and gratitude to God,I announce my PPR @ exactly 2.05 pm naija time today. I pray for speedy processing for everyone expecting one update or the other from AVO. Surely, it shall end in praiseee!!!!
congrats

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Preferred said:
ALOUD, we would render your praises, Oh LORD,Almighty,Victorious....

Oluwasemiloreee o, mo yo, Oluwasemilore o mi o le pa mora

So I woke up this morning, expectant again... My super expectant forum peeps had spent the week prophesying n calling.

I had this meeting with trade unions that was energy-sapping, been checking my phone, no update from CIC. The battery went flat and I left it in the conference room while we went out to a separate room to strategise. I looked at the other phone with me and saw I had missed my spouse's call. I called back and he said 'Praise the Lord'. I knew without a doubt the much awaited MR had arrived. I jumped up, left the team n strolled (abi na jump sef) about the compound of the hotel. I went on my knees out there thanking this Faithful God. It was not enuff, I put my forehead on the ground in worship. People were asking what happened (couldn't talk) ;). For me it is not routine. It is God at work.

I went back into the meeting renewed. As we were discussing, my mind was 'jumping, and leaping, and praising God.

I return all the glory to Him. And to my peeps - Kollins, Abeke, Royal Dee, Macfar, who kept calling / prophesying, the Lord will jealously watch over your dreams.
Joolagabriel, thank you.

To all expectant hearts, may you experience speedy fulfilment of your desires in Jesus name.

My application story is for another day.

Application date: July 4 2014 (after WES had sent in error, my Unilag confirmation request to Aba instead of Lagos)
PER: Oct 30 2014
MR: May 15 2015

Praise ye the name of the Lord! E ba mi ke Halleluyah! Help me say Jesus, Igwe! Help me say Nagode Yesu!

Dieu Merci!
Guy, kindly top up your FFW sharply! ... No stories please. Congratulations! God is Good!

phood2

Jan 16, 2015
My peeps...another +1 PPR in the house!!!....all praise and honour to the Most High. I received it yesterday 15May about 2pm Naija time after initial email fireworks on 2 of my children medical result which they eventually sorted out. However, I need senior house member (Oga PH and co.) to guide on how to approach this last stretch.

1) My 1st daughter is already schooling in Canada so I intend to ask her to DHL her passport to me (is it OK or do I alert CIC of this situation now????), then I package all for the whole family and DHL to Accra. After Accra return to me, I DHL my daughter's own back to her in Canada. The challenge is this : Is it ok to courier my daughter passport with PR visa to her or do I hold it and take with me when I land with other members of the family (in July/ Aug 2015) and present along with others at the border and explain that she is already in Canada?

2) CIC has given me 15days to get our passports to them but I will be traveling outside Naija shortly and return will be past the 15days, is it ok I request CIC to grant me an extension of about 10days that I will
require? Do I need to send evidence of ticket/ hotel booked earlier for the trip? Though they have threatened in their letter that the 15days is their deadline.

Thanks in advance.

Timeline - application received - 12June 2014, PER received 8 Oct 2014, MR - 3Mar 2015, med completed 31Mar 2015, PPR 15 May 2015.

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
To seniors and honorable forumites,
I need advice on a certain issue. My Sister just got her MR (MPNP).
They were in the process of renewing there International passport when they got the MR. 3 out of the 4 members of the family has successfully renewed the passport but unfortunately, the machine couldn't capture the finger print of one of the children (already tried twice).
I'm really worried for them as we don't know how to go about resolving the issue knowing that they only have 30 days to do the 0mR and submit the passport.
Any advice will be highly appreciated.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
With regards to Q1, I presume in the details you completed, you already indicated your daughter is in Canada with a foreign student status, so that details is not lost on them. Also your daughters details would have popped up her UCI in their system. However you can raise a CSE for an official guidance. The easiest approach in my opinion is get your daughter to mail her passport to you (or better still have someone hand carry it if you get someone travelling). Send all as normal to Accra, proceed to land with the PA first (whoever that is you or your spouse) with you hand carrying your daughter's passport. At landing, inform CBSA all party landing minus one (your daughter), complete the process, going into Canada, meet up with your daughter in her school and head to the nearest boarder post and your daughter can complete the whole landing process.

Q2 is easy, send them a CSE explain the need for your trip, add all prove as you stated - ticket, hotel accommodation, if official trip get your supervisor/manager to write a letter and request new date to submit. I did same and got the extension, turns out I was able to meet up with their initial date and no issues at all

Goodluck

phood2 said:
My peeps...another +1 PPR in the house!!!....all praise and honour to the Most High. I received it yesterday 15May about 2pm Naija time after initial email fireworks on 2 of my children medical result which they eventually sorted out. However, I need senior house member (Oga PH and co.) to guide on how to approach this last stretch.

1) My 1st daughter is already schooling in Canada so I intend to ask her to DHL her passport to me (is it OK or do I alert CIC of this situation now????), then I package all for the whole family and DHL to Accra. After Accra return to me, I DHL my daughter's own back to her in Canada. The challenge is this : Is it ok to courier my daughter passport with PR visa to her or do I hold it and take with me when I land with other members of the family (in July/ Aug 2015) and present along with others at the border and explain that she is already in Canada?

2) CIC has given me 15days to get our passports to them but I will be traveling outside Naija shortly and return will be past the 15days, is it ok I request CIC to grant me an extension of about 10days that I will
require? Do I need to send evidence of ticket/ hotel booked earlier for the trip? Though they have threatened in their letter that the 15days is their deadline.

Thanks in advance.

Timeline - application received - 12June 2014, PER received 8 Oct 2014, MR - 3Mar 2015, med completed 31Mar 2015, PPR 15 May 2015.

May 16, 2015
Buddy,
In canada, people do two to three jobs to survive or make more money. And it is possible to do more than two jobs anywhere else in the world. Also it is possible to perform more job functions in places like nigeria where law doesn't exist.
Present ur case very well and take for instance in Nigeria bank, one person will be functioning as an acount officer and at the same time a front teller.

primefleet said:
Date: May 14, 2015

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by theImmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Actwhich states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

I have concerns that the letters of references from Set Medical Centre and the information related to your work experience as an Occupational Health and Safety officer which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent. Specifically, you have previously indicated in an application for a work permit (W300640661) that you worked as an obstetrics and gynecology/ medical officer between 2011-05 and 2013-02. Your current application indicates you worked as an occupational health and safety officer during the same period. You did not mention the fact that you worked as an occupational health and safety officer in your work permit application. We tried to contact Set Medical Centre in two different occasions during regular business hours and one of the phone numbers was disconnected (07098152725) and when we tried the other one (08051213073), there was no answer.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers category, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Please my brothers and sisters I need your kindly advice.Sincerely I worked as both and that what I presented to cic no via Scotia

This is from AVO.The issue is that initially I worked as a medical officer/hse in the said medical centre. 2012,I joined state hospital as a medical officer but now continue to work as hse in the medical centre till date.I have trainings and ne bosh certificate from 2011.but because I didn't mentioned it when I applied for open work permit is the issue and also my centre not picking the calls.so what do I do please time is counting o

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
phood2 said:

Thanks in advance.

Big congrats. I think much_mann has given you good advise.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Demitemi said:
To seniors and honorable forumites,
I need advice on a certain issue. My Sister just got her MR (MPNP).
They were in the process of renewing there International passport when they got the MR. 3 out of the 4 members of the family has successfully renewed the passport but unfortunately, the machine couldn't capture the finger print of one of the children (already tried twice).
I'm really worried for them as we don't know how to go about resolving the issue knowing that they only have 30 days to do the 0mR and submit the passport.
Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Congrats on ur sister' MR. They should still go & try to re-capture the finger print. Courier service from Naija to AVO can't be more than 3 days. So, there is still time in the 30 days deadline.

primefleet

Dec 12, 2014
Please on my case can I reply via just mail because that was the instruction given.please see my trend.
application receive date 19/06/2014
cc charged date 08/10/2014.
per date 28/10/2014

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations phood2, I think much_mann's advice is spot on.

phood2 said:

Thanks in advance.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Demitemi. Congrats on your sister's MR. Sometimes if the child is young it is difficult to get finger prints so as a suggestion ....let the child scrub his hands with sand the wash with alum. did that for one of my children and it worked.

Pipis Husband, I sent you a PM please.
Wonuola, I sent you a PM please.

thanks

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
wonuola said:
Congrats on your PPR. Goodluck with the rest of your Canadian journey.

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
hello;

happy sunday! PH ...... thank you

Irele, Ed_b_good ....i sent you PM's

expecting your reply

thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phood2 said:

Thanks in advance.

Congrats my friend!