Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Preferred said:
ALOUD, we would render your praises, Oh LORD,Almighty,Victorious....

Oluwasemiloreee o, mo yo, Oluwasemilore o mi o le pa mora

So I woke up this morning, expectant again... My super expectant forum peeps had spent the week prophesying n calling.

I had this meeting with trade unions that was energy-sapping, been checking my phone, no update from CIC. The battery went flat and I left it in the conference room while we went out to a separate room to strategise. I looked at the other phone with me and saw I had missed my spouse's call. I called back and he said 'Praise the Lord'. I knew without a doubt the much awaited MR had arrived. I jumped up, left the team n strolled (abi na jump sef) about the compound of the hotel. I went on my knees out there thanking this Faithful God. It was not enuff, I put my forehead on the ground in worship. People were asking what happened (couldn't talk) ;). For me it is not routine. It is God at work.

I went back into the meeting renewed. As we were discussing, my mind was 'jumping, and leaping, and praising God.

I return all the glory to Him. And to my peeps - Kollins, Abeke, Royal Dee, Macfar, who kept calling / prophesying, the Lord will jealously watch over your dreams.
Joolagabriel, thank you.

To all expectant hearts, may you experience speedy fulfilment of your desires in Jesus name.

My application story is for another day.

Application date: July 4 2014 (after WES had sent in error, my Unilag confirmation request to Aba instead of Lagos)
PER: Oct 30 2014
MR: May 15 2015

Praise ye the name of the Lord! E ba mi ke Halleluyah! Help me say Jesus, Igwe! Help me say Nagode Yesu!

Dieu Merci!
congrat preferred, it will end in praise

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
primefleet said:
Date: May 14, 2015

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by theImmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Actwhich states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

I have concerns that the letters of references from Set Medical Centre and the information related to your work experience as an Occupational Health and Safety officer which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent. Specifically, you have previously indicated in an application for a work permit (W300640661) that you worked as an obstetrics and gynecology/ medical officer between 2011-05 and 2013-02. Your current application indicates you worked as an occupational health and safety officer during the same period. You did not mention the fact that you worked as an occupational health and safety officer in your work permit application. We tried to contact Set Medical Centre in two different occasions during regular business hours and one of the phone numbers was disconnected (07098152725) and when we tried the other one (08051213073), there was no answer.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers category, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Please my brothers and sisters I need your kindly advice.Sincerely I worked as both and that what I presented to cic no via Scotia
Did you say you work as both within the same period? How did manage to do that. Also did you state it in your form that you work both NOC in the same period

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
primefleet said:
Date: May 14, 2015

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by theImmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Actwhich states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

I have concerns that the letters of references from Set Medical Centre and the information related to your work experience as an Occupational Health and Safety officer which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent. Specifically, you have previously indicated in an application for a work permit (W300640661) that you worked as an obstetrics and gynecology/ medical officer between 2011-05 and 2013-02. Your current application indicates you worked as an occupational health and safety officer during the same period. You did not mention the fact that you worked as an occupational health and safety officer in your work permit application. We tried to contact Set Medical Centre in two different occasions during regular business hours and one of the phone numbers was disconnected (07098152725) and when we tried the other one (08051213073), there was no answer.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers category, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Please my brothers and sisters I need your kindly advice.Sincerely I worked as both and that what I presented to cic no via Scotia
This is not an issue for open discussion, it's very sensitive. We can pursue this via PM but you need to get 2 new reference letters from senior staff of your place of work stating exactly how you performed in both roles and attach their call cards to enable AVO contact them for verification. This will take wisdom, God will grant it to you.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Preferred said:

So I woke up this morning, expectant again... My super expectant forum peeps had spent the week prophesying n calling.

I had this meeting with trade unions that was energy-sapping, been checking my phone, no update from CIC. The battery went flat and I left it in the conference room while we went out to a separate room to strategise. I looked at the other phone with me and saw I had missed my spouse's call. I called back and he said 'Praise the Lord'. I knew without a doubt the much awaited MR had arrived. I jumped up, left the team n strolled (abi na jump sef) about the compound of the hotel. I went on my knees out there thanking this Faithful God. It was not enuff, I put my forehead on the ground in worship. People were asking what happened (couldn't talk) ;). For me it is not routine. It is God at work.

I went back into the meeting renewed. As we were discussing, my mind was 'jumping, and leaping, and praising God.

I return all the glory to Him. And to my peeps - Kollins, Abeke, Royal Dee, Macfar, who kept calling / prophesying, the Lord will jealously watch over your dreams.
Joolagabriel, thank you.

To all expectant hearts, may you experience speedy fulfilment of your desires in Jesus name.

Application date: July 4 2014 (after WES had sent in error, my Unilag confirmation request to Aba instead of Lagos)

Praise ye the name of the Lord! E ba mi ke Halleluyah! Help me say Jesus, Igwe! Help me say Nagode Yesu!

Dieu Merci!
Congrats brau

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Ussave said:
Congratulation to everyone with update from AVO. Good to see AVO already sending MR to July applicants. May good news never depart from our habitation. Amen.

We completed our immigration process last week Thursday. Landed at Calgary International Airport via Amsterdam (KLM) around few mins to 2pm local time to a warm reception of Immigration and Custom officials. Honestly, I've never met a bunch of people so courteous and warm. No POF check. Was at Canada Service the next day for SIN, reception was even warmer, went to center for new comers and got valuable information FOC. Next day was health card and bank acc. opening.

Children school was next, got them registered with Catholic Schools District yesterday and they commenced school today.

I'm very positive that the steps each and everyone of us are taking to give our children better life will end in testimony. We shall all eat the good of this land IJMN.

Congrats Ussave

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
primefleet said:
Please how do I pm u. And can I have your whatsup no too.
Click on the person's name

look down under additional information, you will find "send a personal message" click on it.

but you would need to have made 10 post before you can send PM.

May the Lord grant you wisdom and perfect all that concerns your application.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Preferred said:

Joolagabriel, thank you.

Dieu Merci!
Congrats Preferred, I wish you smooth sailing for the next phase of your Canadian journey.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Preferred, it will surely end in praise.

Preferred said:

Joolagabriel, thank you.

Dieu Merci!

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Ussave said:
Congratulation to everyone with update from AVO. Good to see AVO already sending MR to July applicants. May good news never depart from our habitation. Amen.

We completed our immigration process last week Thursday. Landed at Calgary International Airport via Amsterdam (KLM) around few mins to 2pm local time to a warm reception of Immigration and Custom officials. Honestly, I've never met a bunch of people so courteous and warm. No POF check. Was at Canada Service the next day for SIN, reception was even warmer, went to center for new comers and got valuable information FOC. Next day was health card and bank acc. opening.

Children school was next, got them registered with Catholic Schools District yesterday and they commenced school today.

I'm very positive that the steps each and everyone of us are taking to give our children better life will end in testimony. We shall all eat the good of this land IJMN.
yaaaayyyyyy!!!!! Congratulations on your smooth sailing and landing, it has ended in praise. I am very happy for you and your family.

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Help Me Urgently....

I paid online RTPR Fee, i note down receipt number but i didn't get receipt even i'm not able to see receipt online after login.

Please do reply.

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
MacFar said:
Ussave,
Big congrats on ur smooth landing experience. I wanna ask some quick questions.
What was required to put ur children in school without much hassles? Former school result sheets or official transcripts? I was planning on getting transcripts.
Did they put them in the next classes or considered their ages to put them in class? Just curious...
Thanks,

MacFar
Thanks MacFar. We are not catholics, but was able to get them catholic school here without hassles. They requested for most recent school report, you may get transcript as well if possible, though it wasn't requested. My Daughter was in grade 2 back in Nigeria, but they insisted putting her in gr. 1 cos of her age, so she'll be retaking gr. 2 by Sept. My son in Nur. 2 back home was put in KG moving to gr. 1 in Sept. They are strict about age in putting children in classes. I met a lady here whose son was in SS2 back home but was placed in JS2 here cos of his age when they landed.

Cheers.

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
dmoneyvera007 said:
To the Glory of God....

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/15

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/15

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Congratulations

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Preferred said:

Joolagabriel, thank you.

Dieu Merci!
Alleluyah

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......