+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motivated said:
Hi everyone, I picked up our passports yesterday. It's been a wonderful journey I must say with a lot of lessons learned. I wish to thank everyone for their show of love, support and inspiration on this forum. These were the most important things that kept most of us through this road. The two lessons that stand out for me are ones ability to be patient and to be ready to help others. These proved effective in ensuring success in the application process. I pray everyone receives favourable responses from Accra and CIC. Special thanks to the moderators; Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA and others for their selfless service to this Forum. God Bless you all.

Kindly assist to update the spreadsheet.
Congratulations Motivated. God's grace as you move to Canada.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyi Nature said:
Hi all,

A bit of clarity on landing funds would be appreciated highly.
Newly landed immigrants are normally expected to declare any amount more than CAD10,000.
Now the question is if it is for both partners or individually.

Cheers guys.
I think it would be as a family, remember dt proof of funds is combination of both partners funds. Besides, one isnt expected to transfer evrything at initial point of entry. It is good to declare it at point of entry so dt when u eventually transfer the excess afterwards, u wont be taxed. Seniors, I hope I got it ;D.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akeme said:
Additional docs requested :

Bank statements showing salary payment to me since 2004 till date
Company reg. number and pictures of company building

All sent except some bank statements which i explained and within one week of receiving them MR arrived
Congratssssss Akeme!!!!!!!!!! I remember u now ;D. That additional request was quite a cracker. Happy u overcame. Congrats again and 1+ for you.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Morning All our page hit 600 today

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
motivated said:
Hi everyone, I picked up our passports yesterday. It's been a wonderful journey I must say with a lot of lessons learned. I wish to thank everyone for their show of love, support and inspiration on this forum. These were the most important things that kept most of us through this road. The two lessons that stand out for me are ones ability to be patient and to be ready to help others. These proved effective in ensuring success in the application process. I pray everyone receives favourable responses from Accra and CIC. Special thanks to the moderators; Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA and others for their selfless service to this Forum. God Bless you all.

@Motivated, it has ended in PRAISE for you. Halleluyah.

You should be more than "motivated" now. Lol

May it end in praise for all of us too.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Congrats to everyone with updates.

SOTAJ said:
@ Motivated, it has ended in PRAISE for you. Halleluyah.

You should be more than "motivated" now. Lol

May it end in praise for all of us too.

Demitemi

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
motivated said:

Congratulation and safe landing.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motivated said:

Congrats!

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations motivated, wishing you success in your new country.

motivated said:

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
motivated said:

Congrats ! d end of d journey TO Canada and d beginning of a new beautiful life IN Canada

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
motivated said:

Hey Motivated. You have achieved the final milestone in this journey. Congrats to you. This is the Lord's doing and marvelous in our eyes. I pray that all of us on this forum will make it to the final milestone by the grace & mercy of God in Jesus name. No barrier will stand in our way.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motivated said:

Big congrats Motivated...God has gone ahead of you to the land which he has given you.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Congrats bruv....

motivated said:

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
motivated said:

Kindly assist to update the spreadsheet
Congratulations Motivated, it is well with you and all that is yours.Amen.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
motivated said:

Congrats Motivated!!! Amen o