Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
BJSAMUEL said:
Good day dear people.
To God be the glory!
PER email received in my mailbox yesterday evening. I am sooooo happy I'm making progress.
I was already getting agitated, infact thinking of sending my agent an email by the end of next week if not rec'd then but thank God it has come. I pray all others waiting to receive one form of good news or the other shall all receive same soonest (Amen)
Thanks to Spyie, Flosure, Ed_b_good for your encouragements and to everyone of us on this forum, wish you all the very best!

App filed - 18 Nov., 2014
PER - 12 Feb, 2015
NOC - 1114
MR - May 2015 (By God's grace)
Congratulations, wish you the best ahead. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
gentleiphy said:
To Pipis Husband,Kollins and the seniors

I recently went for a business meeting in Germany,Holland,France and Turkey,that was in late November 2014 through to 2nd week of Dec 2014.Now do i need to inform AVO as per my recent travels bearing i have already submitted my previous travel history along with the application form and the recent travel was done post file transfer to Accra...do i need to raise a CSE?if so please what is the link or email address to that effect.

Thanks
Hi, you can update AVO about your recent travels and the reasons via CSE. Use this link, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

All the best.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can update AVO about your recent travels and the reasons via CSE. Use this link, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

All the best.
Thanks Pipis Husband,,i forgot to add that am using a consultant lawyer,so will be it be wise for me to raise the CSE instead of my lawyer doing it by himself.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
gentleiphy said:
Thanks Pipis Husband,,i forgot to add that am using a consultant lawyer,so will be it be wise for me to raise the CSE instead of my lawyer doing it by himself.
Well iphy, I look at the relationship between an applicant and consultant like that between a student and the class captain; does it matter who submits your assignment to the lecturer? :)
Well, it boils down to what you're comfortable with; if you can pass the message across effectively yourself then by all means, do it yourself.
But it you prefer the consultant to earn his fee then tell him what you want him to do and let him do it.
Cheers :)

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi All,

I applied for express entry in january 16th, 2015. my score is 377, looking at the 1st and 2nd draw, what can you advice?

Best rgds/Lovemi

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
gentleiphy said:
To Pipis Husband,Kollins and the seniors

I recently went for a business meeting in Germany,Holland,France and Turkey,that was in late November 2014 through to 2nd week of Dec 2014.Now do i need to inform AVO as per my recent travels bearing i have already submitted my previous travel history along with the application form and the recent travel was done post file transfer to Accra...do i need to raise a CSE?if so please what is the link or email address to that effect.

Thanks
Pipis Husband said:

All the best.
gentleiphy said:
Pipis Husband said:
Well iphy, I look at the relationship between an applicant and consultant like that between a student and the class captain; does it matter who submits your assignment to the lecturer? :)
Well, it boils down to what you're comfortable with; if you can pass the message across effectively yourself then by all means, do it yourself.
But it you prefer the consultant to earn his fee then tell him what you want him to do and let him do it.
Cheers :)
Even though you may choose to still send CSE to Accra as advised above,it's absolutely not necessary as it doesn't fall into fall among the information/details after your submission that needs to be expressly updated on your file neither was it a unintentionally/deliberately withheld information/detail by you.
Aside unintentional/deliberate withholding of details before your submission(like VISA rejection issues),the updates that you need to EXPRESSLY inform your local visa office can be seen at the tail-end of your Positive eligibility review (PER) mail and its quoted below.....

"If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals"
But as advised,you can update them via the CSE but if you choose not to,it won't affect you negatively.
Personally for me and many of my buddies who fall into same scenario as you,it wasn't an issue so you are covered.
Cheers.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
gentleiphy said:
Finding Job in Canada as you land:

A professional resume is the most important thing. A good cover letter is another one. Looking for a job is a full-time job. As anywhere else in the world, you need to know people who can help you. The more you go out, meet new people, talk to people, the better you chances are to find the right job. Don't be shy. Learn how to sell your skills and yourself.

Be prepared for disappointment, rejection, and often complete indifference. Canadian companies are not known for being risk takers and the issue of Canadian experience will come up more often than not. Be prepared and explain how the fact that you do NOT have Canadian experience will help the employer.

just be positive and dont panic.
Gentleiphy, thanks for this apt info.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
kollins said:
Even though you may choose to still send CSE to Accra as advised above,it's absolutely not necessary as it doesn't fall into fall among the information/details after your submission that needs to be expressly updated on your file neither was it a unintentionally/deliberately withheld information/detail by you.
Aside unintentional/deliberate withholding of details before your submission(like VISA rejection issues),the updates that you need to EXPRESSLY inform your local visa office can be seen at the tail-end of your Positive eligibility review (PER) mail and its quoted below.....

"If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals"
But as advised,you can update them via the CSE but if you choose not to,it won't affect you negatively.
Personally for me and many of my buddies who fall into same scenario as you,it wasn't an issue so you are covered.
Cheers.
Kollins, Thanks for expanding more on these details. Much appreciated.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
kollins said:

Cheers.
Kollins and Pipis Husband..una well done for this detailed explanation..i think i will go with the advise...WAIT for AVO to ask for any update.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Could anyone please put me through how to obtain "Guarantor form" from Alien Authority in Germany.
Thanks.
Inbox me pls, as I may miss the reply here.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
BJSAMUEL said:
Good day dear people.
To God be the glory!
PER email received in my mailbox yesterday evening. I am sooooo happy I'm making progress.
I was already getting agitated, infact thinking of sending my agent an email by the end of next week if not rec'd then but thank God it has come. I pray all others waiting to receive one form of good news or the other shall all receive same soonest (Amen)
Thanks to Spyie, Flosure, Ed_b_good for your encouragements and to everyone of us on this forum, wish you all the very best!

App filed - 18 Nov., 2014
PER - 12 Feb, 2015
NOC - 1114
MR - May 2015 (By God's grace)

[A Congrat with a big C to you.]

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
REMINDER:

Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum@gmail.com
Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Tomemeh: 08038492007 Oghale: 09091988602
It’s free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won’t want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
am trying to know which is the preferred hospital in Lagos for medicals. how does having an e-medical affect the process

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Iphyo said:
am trying to know which is the preferred hospital in Lagos for medicals. how does having an e-medical affect the process
E- Medical means ur reports are uploaded electronically by the hospital and viewable immediately by the visa office. The other option to e-medical is postage of hardcopy. Can't say if courier is used or regular post.

As per hospital choice in Lagos, preference is individualistic

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
:) :) :) :) :) I know many of us have tirelessly refreshed this page waiting for updates.

Ok oooooo FYI- today is a holiday in most Canadian provinces. In BC, AB, SK & ON it is Family day
In MB, it is Louis Riel day
In NS, it is Viola Desmond day

Does this affect AVO? I do not know ;)

Now, let's all exhale :) ;D