Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Congrats to everyone with updates this week.

More positive results next week IJN. :D

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
meemee said:
Congrats to everyone with updates this week.

More positive results next week IJN. :D
Thanks for your encouragement!

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations BJSAMUEL, you can see the handwork of God in your life. Welcome to the MR train, just don't forget to board with your cloak of patience though ;D ;D ;D

BJSAMUEL said:
Good day dear people.
To God be the glory!
PER email received in my mailbox yesterday evening. I am sooooo happy I'm making progress.
I was already getting agitated, infact thinking of sending my agent an email by the end of next week if not rec'd then but thank God it has come. I pray all others waiting to receive one form of good news or the other shall all receive same soonest (Amen)
Thanks to Spyie, Flosure, Ed_b_good for your encouragements and to everyone of us on this forum, wish you all the very best!

App filed - 18 Nov., 2014
PER - 12 Feb, 2015
NOC - 1114
MR - May 2015 (By God's grace)

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
zoze said:
I'm speechless with praise to God.........

Our visas and COPR landed today.

Men, this visa fine no be small............ :D :D :D

Congratulations! May His praise never cease from your lips. All the best as you start the other phase of this immigration project

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
zoze said:
My people, many many, many thanks for your overwhelming good wishes and prayers. My family and I are very grateful.

COngrats to Silverblade, Mabertia & BJSamuel for their updates. I pray the wait is over soon for all of us.

Thanks
Thank you Zoze we shall surely continue the celebration in Canada!

ELKelly

May 21, 2014
BJSAMUEL said:
Good day dear people.
To God be the glory!
PER email received in my mailbox yesterday evening. I am sooooo happy I'm making progress.
I was already getting agitated, infact thinking of sending my agent an email by the end of next week if not rec'd then but thank God it has come. I pray all others waiting to receive one form of good news or the other shall all receive same soonest (Amen)
Thanks to Spyie, Flosure, Ed_b_good for your encouragements and to everyone of us on this forum, wish you all the very best!

PER - 12 Feb, 2015
NOC - 1114
Congratulations on your PER, BJ, ... there s greater news ahead. :)

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
BJSAMUEL said:
Good day dear people.
To God be the glory!

PER - 12 Feb, 2015
NOC - 1114

Hello BJ, congratulations on your PER, pls I will like to know if use CC or DD for payment, my reason asking is that my application got to CIC on the 19th of Nov, my DD has been cash and I am yet to get my PER. It's kind surprising that people that there application got to CIC on the 25th of NOV have received there PER, it's beginning to get me worried.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
BJSAMUEL said:
Good day dear people.
To God be the glory!

PER - 12 Feb, 2015
NOC - 1114
congrats BJSamuel. It will end in praise

heykay

Dec 4, 2014
I got this from Ghana today but I have sent all they are requesting for in my application I submitted. I don't know why they are asking again. Even I have paid for the RPRF and sent them the receipt and here they are asking for it again, though I was not ask to pay then when I made the payment bc I was avoiding to pay DHL twice. Na wa oooo

13th February 2015

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

An updated Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for yourself and spouse. Ensure that there are no unaccounted for time gaps for questions 8 and 12 since the age of 18.

Updated Police certificate from Nigeria for yourself and spouse.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

· Hopsital Birth Certificates for your two children Tioluwani Favour and Taramijolaoluwa Mercy;

· Immunization records for your two children Tioluwani Favour and Taramijolaoluwa Mercy;

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
heykay said:
I got this from Ghana today but I have sent all they are requesting for in my application I submitted. I don't know why they are asking again. Even I have paid for the RPRF and sent them the receipt and here they are asking for it again, though I was not ask to pay then when I made the payment bc I was avoiding to pay DHL twice. Na wa oooo

13th February 2015

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

An updated Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for yourself and spouse. Ensure that there are no unaccounted for time gaps for questions 8 and 12 since the age of 18.

Updated Police certificate from Nigeria for yourself and spouse.

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. For current fees and methods of payment, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

· Hopsital Birth Certificates for your two children Tioluwani Favour and Taramijolaoluwa Mercy;

· Immunization records for your two children Tioluwani Favour and Taramijolaoluwa Mercy;

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Just try and send all that they asked you. For the RPRF, I guess you still have a copy of ur DD or online payment print-out!

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Pls express Love today to all around you, most esp ur spouse//partner and all ;)
Wish all speedy processing
Love u all with the love of the Lord
Happy Val!! :D

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
http://www.tcscanada.net/immigration-to-canada/canada-immigration-processing.php

This was informative and thot to share.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Finding Job in Canada as you land:

A professional resume is the most important thing. A good cover letter is another one. Looking for a job is a full-time job. As anywhere else in the world, you need to know people who can help you. The more you go out, meet new people, talk to people, the better you chances are to find the right job. Don’t be shy. Learn how to sell your skills and yourself.

Be prepared for disappointment, rejection, and often complete indifference. Canadian companies are not known for being risk takers and the issue of Canadian experience will come up more often than not. Be prepared and explain how the fact that you do NOT have Canadian experience will help the employer.

just be positive and dont panic.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
To Pipis Husband,Kollins and the seniors

I recently went for a business meeting in Germany,Holland,France and Turkey,that was in late November 2014 through to 2nd week of Dec 2014.Now do i need to inform AVO as per my recent travels bearing i have already submitted my previous travel history along with the application form and the recent travel was done post file transfer to Accra...do i need to raise a CSE?if so please what is the link or email address to that effect.

Thanks