NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dotsngr said:
I feel you dear. I am sure you will get your PER soonest. Just hang in a lil bit more. Each day draws you closer to Canada. DTS what I tell myself.
Thanks Dotsngr, you have been quiet this past week, hope you are good.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
tomemeh said:
Somebody shout Halleluyah!!!!!!
Our MR strolled in yesterday at 3:09 Naija time.
Timeline:
JUne 11 applicant
Oct 8-PER
Dec 19- Medicals

Congrats.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
tomemeh said:
Somebody shout Halleluyah!!!!!!
Our MR strolled in yesterday at 3:09 Naija time.
Timeline:
JUne 11 applicant
Oct 8-PER
Dec 19- Medicals
FAB XMAS PACKAGE. Congrats.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Saka Adeleke said:
Hi guys just join the group. I applied under NOC 1112( financial and investment analyst) and my applications number is 000188134. Check my status and is saying In processing. What does that means. And I submitted May 22nd, Alhough I had issues with my IETLS but it has been sorted out and returned. How do I know if cic as charged me.
Hi Saka, welcome on board. Kindly delete your application number from your post

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
I feel comfortable bringing my Canada runs issue to this every ready to respond forum. I posted sometimes ago that I made mistake in the background/declaration form, now the form has been amended and sent to my agent in canny. He promised to forward it to CIC but told me that my application might join the queue at the date the file is pulled out. I submitted early Nov. going by what he said, should I see myself as December applicant?

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Preferred said:
Hi Saka, welcome on board. Kindly delete your application number from your post
Please, everyone who have quoted Saka Adeleke should kindly edit their posts and remove his application number from it for privacy and confidentiality.

Thanks

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Dear All,

I just got this email from AVO:

Dear MEEMEE:

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

Wehave determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4(CAD$ 21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

ETC ETC.

Please advice on what to do. I have a fixed deposit of NGN3.6m which i fixed since Nov 7, 2014 for 6 months plus 500k in my personal savings. In total this adds to NGN4.1m. Would this suffice for a family of 4???

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
For got to add my timeline.

App received date June 12. Got PER Oct 8. NOC 0112.

meemee said:
Dear All,

Dear MEEMEE:

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

Wehave determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 4(CAD$ 21,971) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

ETC ETC.

Please advice on what to do. I have a fixed deposit of NGN3.6m which i fixed since Nov 7, 2014 for 6 months plus 500k in my personal savings. In total this adds to NGN4.1m. Would this suffice for a family of 4???

ola.salamis

Oct 4, 2014
With the falling rate of naira say at N200/CAD, you will need about N4.2m and that it to be on the safe side. If you are a woman, kindly approach your husband to transfer the sum of say N1m to you or you can get money from a friend in the form of draft and pay it into your account and let the narration be '2014' bonus that is if you don't work for a big organization and then fix the whole sum as deposit. Be sure that you will also need to print your statement of account and show as proof. To be on the safe side, get the sum to like N5m in total.

meemee said:
Dear All,

Dear MEEMEE:

The skilled worker must

ETC ETC.

Quartza

Nov 18, 2014
meemee said:
Dear All,

Dear MEEMEE:

The skilled worker must

ETC ETC.

based on the current exchange rate 1CAD is about N162. for 4.1 million that is about 25,308. In my opinion you are safe.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Thanks. i even double checked with N185 to CAD1...black market rate for canadian dollars hasnt dropped to N185.

Quartza said:
based on the current exchange rate 1CAD is about N162. for 4.1 million that is about 25,308. In my opinion you are safe.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
meemee said:
Dear All,

Dear MEEMEE:

The skilled worker must

ETC ETC.

Congratulations Meemee. It would suffice.
As at today. 21,971.00 CAD = 3,540,203.15 NGN
21,971.00 USD = 4,118,460.81 NGN .

Kindly send them a response electronically and then courier the hardcopy of both the FD and savings account statements.

meemee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
Thank you, preferred.

All dis wahala sha....God please see us all to the end of this journey. Amen.

Preferred said:
Congratulations Meemee. It would suffice.
As at today. 21,971.00 CAD = 3,540,203.15 NGN
21,971.00 USD = 4,118,460.81 NGN .

Kindly send them a response electronically and then courier the hardcopy of both the FD and savings account statements.