Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Ussave said:
My good people.......we serve a good God indeed. I never knew my pick up mail was already sitting in my mailbox while congratulating my brother talk2dre. God has been faithful throughout the entire process. I can't thank Him enough. I pray for everyone awaiting updates......CC/DD debits, PER, MR, PPR, PRV, you are next to testify IJMN. Amen.

Congratulations!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
canadamyplace said:
SENIORS PLEASE DO CURRENT AND INTENDED OCCUPATION MEAN NOC OCCUPATION OR THE OCCUPATION I AM DOING NOW. I AM A RESIDENT CONTROL OFFICER WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED IN NOC CODES. PLEASE RESPONSE IS URGENTLY NEEDED AS I AM FILLING MY FORM NOW
Hi, not sure if this has been addressed but Resident Control officer falls under NOC 1111, Financial accountants and Auditors which is almost capped. You can tweak your reference letter to fall under this NOC. The alternative NOC to use is 1114, Other Financial officers but you have to ensure your duties in the reference letter are well prepared to match this NOC as per the responsibilities on the NOc site. All the best :)

clama

Jul 11, 2014
Hallo, my sister is trying to modify the mailing mode from wes, from ordinary to courier service using credit card but it is not going through. what could be the mistake? This is the info:
BILLING
NAME: wes Canada
TEL:+1 416 9720070
ADDRESS: 2 Carlton street, E suite 1400
Email: inquiry6@intranet.wes.org
Then card details, which are straight forward. I can't find a better email. The message I get back; please check on the billing address or the card details. please help.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
CONGRATULATIONS TO USSAVE AND TALKTODRE ON YOUR PICK-UP MAIL

CONGRATULATIONS TO EAGLE 101 ON YOUR PER

IRE A KARI OOOOO

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
talk2dre said:
Dear Friends,

With great joy in my heart I announce the arrival of our pick up mail.

Our God has been faithful all through this process.

I declare as a prophet, this shall be start of good-news for us all this week in Jesus name.

Hallelujah!!!
Congrats talk2dre and I say a big Amen to your prophesy!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Canada Babe said:
Dear all, can anybody let me know if AVO often put a call to your HR to verify your job specification on your reference letter?. My HR has left the company and her phone she dropped cannot be found. Pls advice me on what to do in case AVO needs to make that enquiry.
Yes, AVO sometimes calls your employer as part of background checks, it is rare but sometimes done. If AVO is unable to reach the number listed on your reference letter, they will contact you to provide another. No worries, it's a minor issue :)

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
Ussave said:
My good people.......we serve a good God indeed. I never knew my pick up mail was already sitting in my mailbox while congratulating my brother talk2dre. God has been faithful throughout the entire process. I can't thank Him enough. I pray for everyone awaiting updates......CC/DD debits, PER, MR, PPR, PRV, you are next to testify IJMN. Amen.
Waoooo, congratulations Ussave!, this rain of good news shall continue in earnest!!

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
EAGLE101 said:
Hello house join me in appreciating God my PER just came in. I feel a sign of relief. App submitted 27th of Aug, CC Charged on Nov 21. PER received Today..Thank u Jesus. I was already thinking of sending another application to avoid d year deadline
Eagle101, I rejoice with you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
talk2dre said:
Dear Friends,

With great joy in my heart I announce the arrival of our pick up mail.

Our God has been faithful all through this process.

I declare as a prophet, this shall be start of good-news for us all this week in Jesus name.

Hallelujah!!!

Congrats talk2dre, God will surely be with you as you prepare to fly :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
stseantush said:
God bless pipis husband, i dont knw how to send a pm on this platform concerning the bbm and whatsapp group. kindly tell me how to go abt it so i can be a member of d group. thanx
Hi, your requests have been treated, I believe you're in both groups now? :)

Canada Babe

Dec 11, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Yes, AVO sometimes calls your employer as part of background checks, it is rare but sometimes done. If AVO is unable to reach the number listed on your reference letter, they will contact you to provide another. No worries, it's a minor issue :)
Thanks so much sir, I appreciate

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ussave said:
What a pleasant surprise! Congrats Ussave, all the best ahead :) :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
EAGLE101 said:
Hello house join me in appreciating God my PER just came in. I feel a sign of relief. App submitted 27th of Aug, CC Charged on Nov 21. PER received Today..Thank u Jesus. I was already thinking of sending another application to avoid d year deadline
Congrats sir, you are now in the game... :)