NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dotsngr said:
In addition to all the advice, ensure that your IELTS score is NOT BELOW minimum of what cic requires, for the current form in use, pls I beg of you put not applicable where you don't HV response eg date of entry to Canada if ever etc( I left some spaces blank in my form and trust me I cudnt sleep well upon realisation of the error, until I sent an addendum via email to CIC, you don't want to pass thru that emotional torture) best still like my fellow forumites advice. Get an eagle eyed preview from the experienced seniors.

I am sure you will be fine. But pls hurry, no more time. God's grace
Yes oh, N/A or Not Applicable don't leave blank spaces. Pls be guided appropriately.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
kollins said:
Welcome ..
The originals must always be your IELTS result and ECA report.Your police clearance certificate should also be original.
The other documents can be in photocopies unless ofcourse you feel it's not useful...e.g statement of account and/or reference letter .I'm sure you can't afford to submit the rest documents in original .
I'll prefer you include photocopies of your employment letter and payslips also to strengthen your reference letter.
Also,you do not need stamped envelopes......you need self addressed mail labels.This can simply be achieved by using a Microsoft word document on your laptop to write your full names and address on half of the page.Then duplicate it on the other half of the page after which it's printed out.Cut it into 2 nd insert into your package.
Since you are submitting biodata pages of both your old and new passport document,include a short cover letter to explain reason for such .
Your passport photographs are meant to be 6 for one person.......at the back of 5,write your full names,date of birth and date when picture was taken while you leave one blank.
Be wary of your birth certificate ......make sure it's authentic and accepted.
Make sure that you include the photocopies of the certificates/degree from your school that was used for your ECA report.
If possible ,let someone help you to check the correctness of your forms you intend to submit.....also,make sure u use the current form on CIC website.
Finally ,endeavor to use demand draft as your mode of processing charge .
Wishing you the best.
Cheers
[/quote]
You should also notarise the photocopies please.

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
My people,
My MR stated that i will get the forms the next day but I am yet to receive them. Did anybody experience this? For the IMM5669 my personal history is more than the allocated area i intend to create the table on a word document complete it and append to the main form. i hope that is acceptable?

Thanks again

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jmoney said:
My people,
My MR stated that i will get the forms the next day but I am yet to receive them. Did anybody experience this? For the IMM5669 my personal history is more than the allocated area i intend to create the table on a word document complete it and append to the main form. i hope that is acceptable?

Thanks again
Hi, please hold a bit and if the MR forms do not come by Friday, you can send a CSE to Accra, informing them.

Yes, you can create form IMM5669 on excel to capture your details adequately. Please don't forget to print the name and code of the form on the top of the sheet of paper you are using. This should be followed by your full name, UCI, NOC title and particular Question number from the form you are answerring. Finally, sign the bottom of every extra sheet you use.

Cheers.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Whats the latest update from CIC? @pips husband you havent posted any lately, when will it get to October?

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

Please I am planning to submit my application on Monday, but this dollar rate increase is worring me. Can I send it like that for now.

Thank you for your reply.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aby444 said:
Hello everyone,

Please I am planning to submit my application on Monday, but this dollar rate increase is worring me. Can I send it like that for now.

Thank you for your reply.
Please send it as it is right now, just ensure you send above the amount for your family size. For example, if the POF for your family should be $20,000.00, please send the equivalent of $22,000.00. Your application will be locked in with the rate in force as at the day your application is received.

All the best.

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, please hold a bit and if the MR forms do not come by Friday, you can send a CSE to Accra, informing them.

Yes, you can create form IMM5669 on excel to capture your details adequately. Please don't forget to print the name and code of the form on the top of the sheet of paper you are using. This should be followed by your full name, UCI, NOC title and particular Question number from the form you are answerring. Finally, sign the bottom of every extra sheet you use.

Cheers.
Thanks Pipis Husband

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
subsidy12 said:
Whats the latest update from CIC? @ pips husband you havent posted any lately, when will it get to October?
Hi, CIO and the VOs have applied a logic that defies any comprehension in analysing they way they are processing applications. So much abracadabra but safe to say that CIO is currently working on applications received mid September. I believe they will start on October applications by late December. Soon it will be your turn :)

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Balinga said:
kollins said:
Welcome ..
The originals must always be your IELTS result and ECA report.Your police clearance certificate should also be original.
The other documents can be in photocopies unless ofcourse you feel it's not useful...e.g statement of account and/or reference letter .I'm sure you can't afford to submit the rest documents in original .
I'll prefer you include photocopies of your employment letter and payslips also to strengthen your reference letter.
Also,you do not need stamped envelopes......you need self addressed mail labels.This can simply be achieved by using a Microsoft word document on your laptop to write your full names and address on half of the page.Then duplicate it on the other half of the page after which it's printed out.Cut it into 2 nd insert into your package.
Since you are submitting biodata pages of both your old and new passport document,include a short cover letter to explain reason for such .
Your passport photographs are meant to be 6 for one person.......at the back of 5,write your full names,date of birth and date when picture was taken while you leave one blank.
Be wary of your birth certificate ......make sure it's authentic and accepted.
Make sure that you include the photocopies of the certificates/degree from your school that was used for your ECA report.
If possible ,let someone help you to check the correctness of your forms you intend to submit.....also,make sure u use the current form on CIC website.
Finally ,endeavor to use demand draft as your mode of processing charge .
Wishing you the best.
Cheers
[/quote]
You should also notarise the photocopies please.
As long as the photocopy documents are in English or French, there's no need to notarize the photocopies.

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014
PER AT LAST, with so much joy in my heart and thanksgiving to God, am glad to announce I received my per this morning,
application received 13th august 2014
DD charged on the 16th of November 2014
Per 03 dec 2014

Notable about my application; I used a combination of property and fixed deposits as pof, my thanks goes to all great members of this forum, but most especially pipis husband and ashif God bless you all and I wish good news for everyone soon

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
OSAYI said:
PER AT LAST, with so much joy in my heart and thanksgiving to God, am glad to announce I received my per this morning,
Per 03 dec 2014

Notable about my application; I used a combination of property and fixed deposits as pof, my thanks goes to all great members of this forum, but most especially pipis husband and ashif God bless you all and I wish good news for everyone soon
Big congratulations! You are firmly in the race :)

Please note that AVO may request for updated POF from you later on so make arrangement for alternative source other than property valuation as they may not accept it. All the best :)

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014
Pipis Husband said:
Big congratulations! You are firmly in the race :)

Please note that AVO may request for updated POF from you later on so make arrangement for alternative source other than property valuation as they may not accept it. All the best :)
thanks pipis husband, I have done that already, boosted my savings and converted some of my property to cash, I have the available funds now consolidated in treasury bills and fixed income, thanks a lot, God bless you

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
OSAYI said:
Per 03 dec 2014

Wow!nice one, Congratulatiosn OSAYI