+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Barinnbomi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
onenigeria said:
hello house my Consultant informed me of our MR request today....

Updated POf
updated PCC
payment of right of residency and the usual IMM form ...given 30days
officer AB

make una help me thank Baba God...best new month gift

pls Kollins, P.Husband and co make una update
CONGRATULATIONS. God is faithful. Pipis Husband get ready we are next IJN

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Yes..you are right.
Like I say,its more of Canadian experience based now rather than taking into consideration your foreign work experience.With express entry comes the conclusion that the Federal worker skill program is gone for good.
The control of the program is entirely out of the hands of applicants now and have been acquired back to the hands of CIC,employers and provinces.
Cheers.
Wow, my fears have been confirmed. I was telling one of my friends who has been dilly dallying that express entry will naturally tilt to younger applicants. Why would an employer pick a 30 sthg year old when there are twenty sthgs year old to do the same job.

Hmmm, may God grant us grace to scale thru this one to the end IJN, amen.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
onenigeria said:

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

Congrats,we shall hear many more good news in this month in Jesus' name. Amen.

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
My people,
Thanks again for all the good wishes. I know that everyone of us will get through in the end. I want to ask the seniors for some advice. My wife's passport will expire in January and she will renew it this week so i can send the details along with the additional documents requested by AVO. The clinics for medicals want us to come with our international passports so i was wondering whether she should use the new passport or the old one for the medicals. Which is better? Secondly the updated PCC who should it be addressed to CIO or AVO? The one i used for the application was addressed to CIO. Is there anything one should be wary of while filling the Schedule A this time cos I am not yet sure why i was told to resend it for me and my spouse?
Finally is the below address the correct one to send the requested docs to? or do i include the Immigration officer's details which in my case is AB.
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Thanks in anticipation of your usual assistance.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motivated said:
Dear Forumites,

I'm happy and glad to inform you all that I received my medical request yesterday evening at exactly 4:20pm Please see email below. I wish everyone on this forum expecting one form of update or the other from CIC or Accra success in your applications. Thanks guys: Pipis Husband, Kollins, Ksa05 and others for a wonderful job on this forum. I have updated my information on the spreadsheet.

A
ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
to me

Date: December 1, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application:XXXXXXX

xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx

Xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxx

Dear Xxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps. She has left a gap in her personal history from December 2007 to September 2009.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Congratulations motivated, wish you the very best in the remaining stages.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Barinnbomi said:
CONGRATULATIONS. God is faithful. Pipis Husband get ready we are next IJN
Amen, indeed we are :)

onenigeria

May 5, 2014
Thank you all for the wishies...wishing everyone a speedy response from AVO soonest...we must all celebrate by His grace...Amen

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jmoney said:
My people,
Thanks again for all the good wishes. I know that everyone of us will get through in the end. I want to ask the seniors for some advice. My wife's passport will expire in January and she will renew it this week so i can send the details along with the additional documents requested by AVO. The clinics for medicals want us to come with our international passports so i was wondering whether she should use the new passport or the old one for the medicals. Which is better? ANS: It is better you use the one that AVO is use to. It is too close for comfort otherwise there might be some delays because a new passport is in. Another option will be to go ahead to use the new one and then add a cover letter to your package explaining what had transpired. Secondly the updated PCC who should it be addressed to CIO or AVO? The one i used for the application was addressed to CIO. ANS: It should still be addressed the way it was initially addressed. Is there anything one should be wary of while filling the Schedule A this time cos I am not yet sure why i was told to resend it for me and my spouse?ANS: Ensure you fill thesame thing you filled initially unless something happened after you had submitted the initial application that you need them to know.
Finally is the below address the correct one to send the requested docs to? or do i include the Immigration officer's details which in my case is AB.
P.O. Box 1639

It is better you use the one that AVO is use to. It is too close for comfort otherwise there might be some delays because a new passport is in. Another option will be to go ahead to use the new one and then add a cover letter to your package explaining what had transpired.

It should still be addressed the way it was initially addressed for your PCC

Ensure you fill thesame thing in your SCHEDULE A thesame way you filled it initially unless something happened after you had submitted the initial application that you need them to know.

The address you mentioned is correct for AVO

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Jmoney said:
My people,
Thanks again for all the good wishes. I know that everyone of us will get through in the end. I want to ask the seniors for some advice. My wife's passport will expire in January and she will renew it this week so i can send the details along with the additional documents requested by AVO. The clinics for medicals want us to come with our international passports so i was wondering whether she should use the new passport or the old one for the medicals. Which is better? Secondly the updated PCC who should it be addressed to CIO or AVO? The one i used for the application was addressed to CIO. Is there anything one should be wary of while filling the Schedule A this time cos I am not yet sure why i was told to resend it for me and my spouse?
P.O. Box 1639

Old passports....New Passports....guess you can use either for your medicals.The hospitals just need to sight it and have it in their records that the identity is cool and same with applicants.Since you are renewing this week,it makes sense to use the renewed one for uniformity sake since you will also be notifying AVO.
Either CIO or AVO for PCC's address is fine.
AVO reports to CIO so it doesn't really matter but since you are dealing with AVO now,it wont hurt to address it to them.
Schedule A form is not really a big deal...just watch out for any gaps in it especially for questions 8(personal history) and 12 (addresses).
Endeavor to start from your 18th years...don't start from 10 years ago.I have seen a couple of applicants been requested again for a second time to start from 18th year because they initially filled from 10 years.Some were not disturbed while others were disturbed.
Sign and date the form very well with no mis-representation of data.
For the address,no need to put the Immigration officer on the envelope (others do but its really of no use).With your details,the officers can easily know the applicants they attend to.
Just the address below is okay.....skip the french interpretation.

Immigration Program
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave.,
Accra, Ghana

Also,endeavor to include a short cover letter to notify them of the passport renewal and include photocopies of the bio-data pages of both old and renewed passport pages.
Cheers.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
onenigeria said:

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

[/quote

Congrats OneNigeria. I tap into this blessing

Doyinata

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
15/02/2015
Med's Request
-/03/2016
Med's Done....
-/03/2016
Interview........
will not be applicable
Passport Req..
-/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
-/04/2016
LANDED..........
-/08/2016
Congratulations onenigeria. We would all celebrate this year in Jesus name.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
motivated said:
Dear Forumites,

I'm happy and glad to inform you all that I received my medical request yesterday evening at exactly 4:20pm Please see email below. I wish everyone on this forum expecting one form of update or the other from CIC or Accra success in your applications. Thanks guys: Pipis Husband, Kollins, Ksa05 and others for a wonderful job on this forum. I have updated my information on the spreadsheet.

A
ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
to me

Date: December 1, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application:XXXXXXX

xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx

Xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxx

Dear Xxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps. She has left a gap in her personal history from December 2007 to September 2009.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Eku orire Motivated!!!! Our Joy will be full IJMN.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Doyinata said:
Congratulations o. We would all celebrate this year in Jesus name.

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

Big Congrats!

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Doyinata said:
Congratulations o. We would all celebrate this year in Jesus name.

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful week this week is seeming to be....May it continue to be so!!!

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
This EE... hmmm

I don't see those of us who have neither studied nor worked in Canada being eligible o, but I gues we will know in the coming weeks. AVO should just treat my request jeje..

Best wishes to all of us expecting one update or the other. To those about to apply, hurry up before you enter EE one chance. To those that have been done "'strong thing'' by their universities, try the study approach (may cost more but where there is a will..)

Congrats to all those with updates. Sipping iced tea and waiting on my MR...