Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
motivated said:
Dear Pipis Husband, Kollins and Ksa05, kindly assist to update the sheet with my details. I have tried to update the SS using my saved link but it's not showing the update. I also tried to enter a new one but still the same.

I will appreciate your help. Thanks
It was actually duplicated and updated.
Guess I'll just remove the duplicated version.
Cheers.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motivated said:
Dear Forumites,

I'm happy and glad to inform you all that I received my medical request yesterday evening at exactly 4:20pm Please see email below. I wish everyone on this forum expecting one form of update or the other from CIC or Accra success in your applications. Thanks guys: Pipis Husband, Kollins, Ksa05 and others for a wonderful job on this forum. I have updated my information on the spreadsheet.

Congrats Motivated. God will definitely perfect the remaining. What's your timeline like?

A
ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
to me

Date: December 1, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application:XXXXXXX

xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx

Xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxx

Dear Xxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps. She has left a gap in her personal history from December 2007 to September 2009.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onenigeria said:
hello house my Consultant informed me of our MR request today....

Updated POf
updated PCC
payment of right of residency and the usual IMM form ...given 30days
officer AB

make una help me thank Baba God...best new month gift

Congrats dear and thanks for sharing the good news. We tap into your blessing too. What's your timeline like?

pls Kollins, P.Husband and co make una update

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Pwetty said:
Hi fams!! Finally I can post..
Abeg who has gone through that gazettee of a document??cos I don't get migraine already..chai!!!!
I hope David d lawyer and other leanrened colleagues can simplify for a lay geh like me :p :'(
Still awaiting PER, November applicant
Good evening!!
The 600 points allocated to offer of Job/nomination makes it a conceivable ambiguous program.
Seems to me no points for relatives in Canada(yet to see it).
The focus now is more on qualifications and valid job offers/province nomination.
Seems to me they want to attract more of single applicants between 20 - 29 years.
Summarily,CIC,provinces and employers will have complete control over immigration activities henceforth unlike before when you are assured once you follow specified procedures.
Married couples get opportunity with their spouse level of education and experience...even at that,the points benefited seems small to me.
Its really a complex program looking at the fact that many applicants do not have Canadian experience or job offer.
The critical thing is that they have emphasize and make provision for points based on Canadian work experience so it will be most beneficial for applicants that fall in this category.
The worst of it all,IELTS points now very precious.
Its indeed a complicated program.
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kollins said:
The 600 points allocated to offer of Job/nomination makes it a conceivable ambiguous program.
The focus now is more on qualifications and valid job offers/province nomination.
Seems to me they want to attract more of single applicants between 20 - 29 years.
Summarily,CIC,provinces and employers will have complete control over immigration activities henceforth unlike before when you are assured once you follow specified procedures.
Married couples get opportunity with their spouse level of education and experience...even at that,the points benefited seems small to me.
Its really a complex program looking at the fact that many applicants do not have Canadian experience or job offer.
The critical thing is that they have emphasize and make provision for points based on Canadian work experience so it will be most beneficial for applicants that fall in this category.
Cheers.
My analysis leads me to believe this is just an advanced form of Canadian Experience Class as it it those with Canadian experience that benefit the most. I foresee a sharp rise in applications for study/school visas for those going for short courses and diplomas as a means to 'bypass' the difficult EE scheme and be able to stay in Canada for at least a year. Such visas can be obtained for certification in project management, supply chain management, ITIL and other IT certifications, CFA etc.
Those looking at EE may consider this shortcut because like our people say, 'all way na way'.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
kollins said:
Cheers.
Very complex programme. Its better for one to scale through for 2014 FSW

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Congratulations. More of this by Gods grace.
onenigeria said:

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Congrats@Motivated. May the rain never stop. Amen

motivated said:
Dear Forumites,

I'm happy and glad to inform you all that I received my medical request yesterday evening at exactly 4:20pm Please see email below. I wish everyone on this forum expecting one form of update or the other from CIC or Accra success in your applications. Thanks guys: Pipis Husband, Kollins, Ksa05 and others for a wonderful job on this forum. I have updated my information on the spreadsheet.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kollins said:
Cheers.
God see us through ooooooo

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
My analysis leads me to believe this is just an advanced form of Canadian Experience Class as it it those with Canadian experience that benefit the most. I foresee a sharp rise in applications for study/school visas for those going for short courses and diplomas as a means to 'bypass' the difficult EE scheme and be able to stay in Canada for at least a year. Such visas can be obtained for certification in project management, supply chain management, ITIL and other IT certifications, CFA etc.
Those looking at EE may consider this shortcut because like our people say, 'all way na way'.
Yes..you are right.
Like I say,its more of Canadian experience based now rather than taking into consideration your foreign work experience.With express entry comes the conclusion that the Federal worker skill program is gone for good.
The control of the program is entirely out of the hands of applicants now and have been acquired back to the hands of CIC,employers and provinces.
Cheers.

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
onenigeria said:

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

Congratulations!!! Wishing you all the best in the remaining phases.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
wX5 said:
Hello Friends, i have a challenge. I have all I need. Only thing remaining is my ECA report (that was delayed by uni) which I was told will be ready by 8th dec. Another big challenge I have is that i still do not have enough funds for Proof of funds.

my questions are:
Do i stand a chance of getting application being recieved before the deadline?

Can I submit my application with proof of funds or less funds?

I am stuck on what to do.

Thanks.

check your inbox

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
onenigeria said:

Updated POf
updated PCC
officer AB

Baba God, Thank u ooooo.

Congratulations

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
motivated said:
Dear Forumites,

Congratulations. All the best

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
motivated said:
Dear Forumites,

Congratulations!!!

I am always so happy when recipients post their Mails from AVO, it makes it easier to envision and practice the Law of Attraction ;D ;D So may we all receive this letter.