Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hello Everyone,
Please I need help from my fellow forum members
My cousin is trying to applying for the express entry and at the point of filling the form, was asked to select from option if he has provincial nomination.

is this a must as this carries the major point
if it is a must, how do we get the provincial nomination,
is there any link to that or a separate application for that.
can someone guide me on how to go about it.

GMarshal

Feb 2, 2017
Hello All,

I am excited to join good folks like you.

I have my IELTS result and have completed my WES evaluation and my ECA report from WES available. I wanted to apply for express entry skilled worker and was told that I need to take an online eligibility test and create an express entry profile. However, I noticed that one needs either a Canadian work permit or a provincial nomination, or both which carry lots of points allocated to it. As such without this provincial nomination points, your chances will be very slim as a result of cummulative low score points.

I noticed that Ayoka's cousin she posted about had the same challenge. Please how do I go about getting provincial nomination? Could anyone please help?

Secondly, during IELTS registration, I indicated my mother tongue as first language and I observed the IELTS test result notification reflected that my mother tongue as first language. During the eligibility test a question came up enquiring of the first official language which is of course English for me with IELTS exam to be indicated as the language test. Someone said that the first official language in the eligibility test should tally with the first language indicated on the IELTS result. There's no even a language test for my mother tongue. I am confused here because I do not take the first language which is of course your mother tongue as same with first official language which is English. Please I need helpful clarification.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ayoka said:
Hello Everyone,
Please I need help from my fellow forum members
My cousin is trying to applying for the express entry and at the point of filling the form, was asked to select from option if he has provincial nomination.

is this a must as this carries the major point As he doesn't already have provincial nomination, he cant select that option now
if it is a must, how do we get the provincial nomination, by studying the provincial nomination program of any available or desirable province especially where you meet their unique requirements and then apply directly to them. Each province has their own provincial program, go their individual websites to find their requirements out. Use Google to find these or get their links from CIC website
is there any link to that or a separate application for that. separate application
can someone guide me on how to go about it. go to this section of the forum to read and learn more about provincial nomination, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/
Hi, see above.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
GMarshal said:
Hello All,

I am excited to join good folks like you.

I have my IELTS result and have completed my WES evaluation and my ECA report from WES available. I wanted to apply for express entry skilled worker and was told that I need to take an online eligibility test and create an express entry profile. However, I noticed that one needs either a Canadian work permit or a provincial nomination, or both which carry lots of points allocated to it. As such without this provincial nomination points, your chances will be very slim as a result of cummulative low score points. Though chances are slim, some people are able to raise enough points to scale through and dont need provincial nomination or job offer. Younger age, work experience, multiple educational degrees, excellent IELTS scores are the means through which you can get through and meet Express Entry draw cut off. Others can pursue provincial nomination to add to their scores to scale through. Forget job offer, too few employers are wiling to give offer to people who dont have their papers when there are already hundreds of thousand of people already here they can employ directly.

I noticed that Ayoka's cousin she posted about had the same challenge. Please how do I go about getting provincial nomination? Could anyone please help? I've addressed this above

Secondly, during IELTS registration, I indicated my mother tongue as first language and I observed the IELTS test result notification reflected that my mother tongue as first language. During the eligibility test a question came up enquiring of the first official language which is of course English for me with IELTS exam to be indicated as the language test. Someone said that the first official language in the eligibility test should tally with the first language indicated on the IELTS result. There's no even a language test for my mother tongue. I am confused here because I do not take the first language which is of course your mother tongue as same with first official language which is English. Please I need helpful clarification. First language indicated should have been english, not your mother tongue FOR THE PURPOSE of your immigration application. Second language if to be indicated, would have been french. These are the 2 languages recognised for the purpose of Canadian immigratio

Thank you.
Hi, see above.

deedammy

Nov 16, 2013
Good day. I am Nigeria applicant and a silent follower of this forum intending to apply for nova Scotia PNP to boost my CRS score. I am presently trying to gather documents for the next PNP.
My questions:
1. I read through the application guide where I saw that as a professional I need to show proof of eligibility to practice in NS. Any health professional in house. Kindly help me through this? How do I go about it or it isn't that necessary.

2. Is there a time frame to complete application or acceptable caps when the application is open?

3. Can you kindly help list all necessary documents to get ready before the PNP opens?

4. Would I need to attach my statement of account as POF when applying. If yes, POF for how many months pls? Must it be a good inflow and outflow cash or a lump sum might suffice.

Thanks and hope I get it right.
I have posted this in the NSPNP of the forum, still waiting for response though. So I taught I should talk to my Nigeria applicants too

Please if there is any Nigerian in house planning to apply for the next open NSPNP. Kindly send me a message. Let's network

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
So finally the meeting is fixed in Committee https://sencanada.ca/en/committees/SOCI/noticeofmeeting/445732/42-1

shazfa

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-01-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
11-03-2017
Passport Req..
03-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
blacky said:
So finally the meeting is fixed in Committee https://sencanada.ca/en/committees/SOCI/noticeofmeeting/445732/42-1
This is Good News

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
blacky said:
Please what is it all about?

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Pipis Husband said:
No to worry as this is an old article featuring the former minister. A new minister was appointed in January 11, 2017, Ahmed Hassan, and it is our hope that as he settles into office, new policies and guidelines will be rolled out and percolate down the system to our advantage. Stay hopeful, God bless :)
Thank you PH for your consistency on this forum....guys who are waiting for update,we are in prayers with you...it will turn out well

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Sambade said:
Thank you PH for your consistency on this forum....guys who are waiting for update,we are in prayers with you...it will turn out well

We are trusting God everything will end in praises for everyone.

He that started it will bring it to a glorious end.

I just want to encourage everyone still waiting for updates to believe it shall end well!

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
SOTAJ said:
We are trusting God everything will end in praises for everyone.

He that started it will bring it to a glorious end.

I just want to encourage everyone still waiting for updates to believe it shall end well!
Amen.

Waiting for passport request!

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
Thanks @ Sambade and SOTAJ for the encouragement. It's really needed at this waiting time. I'm believing God that even though it tarries, it will surely come. And so it shall be for the rest of us on the waiting list IJN.

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
Hello House,

Please do we still have FSW applicants that are still waiting to hear from CIC or AVO in the house? If yes, please i want to suggest that we consider putting out an online kind of petition to be signed just like what was done recently in respect EE applicants whose VISA office is AVO. Is like the petition worked because news going around that some AVO files have been re-distributed to LVO and i have seen several EE applicants confirming this. These are just applicants that are waiting for between 6 months to 12 months or thereabout. What of FSw 2014 applicanst that have since been waiting?

This option or approach should work for waiting FSW 2014 applicants that are still waiting up till now. I believe over 2 or 3 years of waiting is more than an enough time to wait!!!!!

Just my thought !!!... It is well