13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
teagirl said:
I am so grateful for how far we have come. When I look at the visa stamped on our passports, I just feel this very special kind of calming...all the processes and stages we went through just flashes across my mind and I just keep repeating 'thank you Jesus'.

In between this application, we applied for a visitor's visa and then I traveled to Canada to have my baby. I remember the CBSA official at the point of entry refusing to grant me entry cos she said and I quote "you have a PR application, you think the application process is too slow so you want to have an anchor baby just to speed up your application". She gave me a form to fill saying that I was withdrawing my application and returning to Nigeria that same night. I was 34 weeks pregnant! That wasn't so much as the problem but the fact that on that form she gave me to sign was my UCI number for the PR application. I knew then that she was trying to sabotage my PR application and not just my visit at the time. I am summarizing a lot here because this is not the right forum for this story, people who plan to have a baby in Canada would benefit more from this. Anyway, long and short, thank you Jesus. I had my baby in Canada and came back and today, I hold our visas and COPR! Na God win.

Thanks to Pipis Husband for starting this forum and to everyone else for keeping it up. Thank you all for the tireless ways you have of answering questions, no matter how many times the question has been answered before. May God reward your selfless service.

Neyobash, my personal brother from Egba and my bro all the way from OAU. Thank you very much for the UPS packaging to and fro. May God remember your service of love.

To everyone else waiting on AVO, keep holding on...and please keep asking your questions. I promise you, someone is always here to answer. More importantly, someone else is definitely going to benefit from that question you think is peculiar to you alone.

May it all end in praise in Jesus name.
Amen and congratulations for coming this far

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations teagirl, may God bless your family.

teagirl said:
I am so grateful for how far we have come. When I look at the visa stamped on our passports, I just feel this very special kind of calming...all the processes and stages we went through just flashes across my mind and I just keep repeating 'thank you Jesus'.

In between this application, we applied for a visitor's visa and then I traveled to Canada to have my baby. I remember the CBSA official at the point of entry refusing to grant me entry cos she said and I quote "you have a PR application, you think the application process is too slow so you want to have an anchor baby just to speed up your application". She gave me a form to fill saying that I was withdrawing my application and returning to Nigeria that same night. I was 34 weeks pregnant! That wasn't so much as the problem but the fact that on that form she gave me to sign was my UCI number for the PR application. I knew then that she was trying to sabotage my PR application and not just my visit at the time. I am summarizing a lot here because this is not the right forum for this story, people who plan to have a baby in Canada would benefit more from this. Anyway, long and short, thank you Jesus. I had my baby in Canada and came back and today, I hold our visas and COPR! Na God win.

Thanks to Pipis Husband for starting this forum and to everyone else for keeping it up. Thank you all for the tireless ways you have of answering questions, no matter how many times the question has been answered before. May God reward your selfless service.

Neyobash, my personal brother from Egba and my bro all the way from OAU. Thank you very much for the UPS packaging to and fro. May God remember your service of love.

To everyone else waiting on AVO, keep holding on...and please keep asking your questions. I promise you, someone is always here to answer. More importantly, someone else is definitely going to benefit from that question you think is peculiar to you alone.

May it all end in praise in Jesus name.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Aroms said:
Please use this someone recommended this site www.caipszone.ca
Thanks.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Fantastic PPR Date Calculator developed by Shahr Yaar Khan

Just enter in the below sheet few details and you will get your approximate range of expected PPR date.

Click on following link:-

https://goo.gl/CLJsJZ

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
tbaba said:
Before you can create EE profile you need both IELTS results and the evaluation of your degree by WES. I will advice you check the EE forum. You evaluate your highest qualification.
Thank you @tbaba for your prompt response. Are you saying I can only verify my master' degree and not my 1st degree with WES? It is my certificate or transcript that I will send or both?
Thank you

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
benygod2 said:
Thank you @tbaba for your prompt response. Are you saying I can only verify my master' degree and not my 1st degree with WES? It is my certificate or transcript that I will send or both?
Thank you
Hi benygod2,

You can verify both degrees at the same cost

In my own case, I had copies of my transcript on hand and I submitted both certificates and transcripts to WES.

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
highty said:
Hi benygod2,

You can verify both degrees at the same cost

In my own case, I had copies of my transcript on hand and I submitted both certificates and transcripts to WES.
Please, I just went through the WES website to read about the documents that I need to verify. I find out there is a column for 1st degree in law but I did not see Master's in law. Does it mean I cannot verify my LLM degree? Someone should please help me out.

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
benygod2 said:
Hello Pipis Husband, I am trying to send you a pm. I dont know how to go about it. I am new on this forum. I just wrote my IELTS, awaiting result. I want to start filling my pro for the FSW but I don't know how to go about it. Do I go ahead with verifying my credentials with WES now? Please what do I have to send to WES. I have 1st degree and master's degree in law, as well as my B.L. Finally, can I apply for EE and at th Same time apply for PNP to increase my chances. How do I go about this too? Thank you. I hope I am asking this question in the right forum though? Thanks once again.
Hi benygod, you do not require ur BL for Assessment. Since you have a masters in law you can go for either of d two but if uwant my cadid opinion I'd say go for IQAS not ICAS. They are faster and cheaper and they understand the Nigerian LLb better than WES. I have used d both for my LLb degree Assessment and can say which is better. Masters and LLb HV d same points. So u can just send ur LLb to IQAS but for WES you must send d two.

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
iphie28 said:
Hi benygod, you do not require ur BL for Assessment. Since you have a masters in law you can go for either of d two but if uwant my cadid opinion I'd say go for IQAS not ICAS. They are faster and cheaper and they understand the Nigerian LLb better than WES. I have used d both for my LLb degree Assessment and can say which is better. Masters and LLb HV d same points. So u can just send ur LLb to IQAS but for WES you must send d two.
Oh great iphie28. I presume you are a lawyer. Thanks for the advice. I
guess I will go with my master's because, it is easier to get as I have to travel to get my LLB transcript. So now how do i get the link for the IQAS or ICAS? Thank you

Chattery

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
Med's Request
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
Hi Guys,
Been a very long while that i have been here.Landed in June and God has been faithful ever since.We landed in Calgary and POE process was smooth.We have settled in well and i got a transition job in a major telecoms company here in Calgary.For my Calgary,bc and saskatchewan peeps especially those just coming in pls inbox me for the best deals possible on your cable,telephone and internet services.Help a bro and get good discounts @ the same time.For those still waiting for one update or the other,not to worry He makes all things beautiful in his time.I landed 8 months after i got my COPR and God still came through for me in this present challenging climate.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Thanks for sharing. Off I go to look for relative or friend.
kuskus said:
if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Chattery said:
Hi Guys,
Been a very long while that i have been here.Landed in June and God has been faithful ever since.We landed in Calgary and POE process was smooth.We have settled in well and i got a transition job in a major telecoms company here in Calgary.For my Calgary,bc and saskatchewan peeps especially those just coming in pls inbox me for the best deals possible on your cable,telephone and internet services.Help a bro and get good discounts @ the same time.For those still waiting for one update or the other,not to worry He makes all things beautiful in his time.I landed 8 months after i got my COPR and God still came through for me in this present challenging climate.
Welcome to Canada, all the best.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Chattery said:
Hi Guys,
Welcome to Canada. I will send you a PM soon.

teagirl

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Form 5669, RPRF, PCC, updated PoF; requested in Apr 2016
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
17-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
Thank you everyone! Thank you very much.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Chattery said:
Hi Guys,
Nice one, I sent you a pm